ZUCCHINI STUFFED CHICKEN
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Loosen the skin on each chicken breast to form a pocket, and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the onion, parsley, and basil until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the zucchini, and cook and stir until tender, about 2 more minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat, and thoroughly mix the torn bread, egg, Swiss cheese, salt, and pepper into the zucchini mixture until well-combined.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with the zucchini mixture, place them in the prepared baking dish, and bake in the preheated oven until the chicken breasts are golden brown and the stuffing is hot, 50 to 60 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 534.9 calories, Carbohydrate 14.3 g, Cholesterol 214.7 mg, Fat 28 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 54.6 g, SaturatedFat 12.9 g, Sodium 651.8 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
ALOUETTE ALMOND ZUCCHINI STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by á-25967
Number Of Ingredients 9
- COMBINE ALOUETTE, ZUCCHINI, PARSLEY, OLIVE OIL, AND ALMONDS AND SALT AND PEPPER IN FOOD PROCESSOR. STUFF CHICKEN BREASTS WITH MIXTURE. DREDGE CHICKEN BREASTS IN EGG AND THEN BREAD CRUMBS AND SAUTE ON ONE SIDE UNTIL JUST BROWNED. TRANSFER TO A RIMMED BAKING SHEET. BAKE AT 400 DEGREES UNTIL DONE. REMOVE FROM OVEN, CUT BREASTS IN HALF AND SERVE.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 clove garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the zucchini, cover and cook until tender, stirring, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Heat another tablespoon oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Cook the pasta in the boiling water as the label directs. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water; return the pasta to the pot. Meanwhile, whisk the flour and low-fat milk in a bowl. Place the remaining 1 clove garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, 30 seconds. Add the flour-milk mixture and bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add the evaporated milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the cheese; stir to melt, 1 minute. Cut the chicken into strips. Toss with the pasta, sauce, zucchini and parsley, adding the reserved pasta water to loosen.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 680, Fat 18 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Cholesterol 85 milligrams, Sodium 820 milligrams, Carbohydrate 79 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 49 grams
Now that we're empty nesters, my husband is the brave one who gets to test my new recipes. This one quickly received a thumbs-up.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large ovenproof skillet, saute onion in 1 tablespoon oil for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add zucchini and red pepper; saute for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. , Remove from the heat; stir in the cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Carefully loosen the skin on one side of each chicken breast to form a pocket; stuff with vegetable mixture. , In the same skillet, brown chicken skin side down in remaining oil. Turn chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 387 calories, Fat 19g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 116mg cholesterol, Sodium 517mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 44g protein.
STUFFED ZUCCHINI WITH CHICKEN SAUSAGE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut a lengthwise 3/4-inch thick slice from each zucchini. Retain the lengthwise slices. With a spoon, scoop out the flesh, leaving a shell intact all around the zucchini. Discard or save the flesh for another use. Chop up the retained lengthwise slices of zucchini.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken sausage, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the sausage has begun to brown, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle in the crushed red pepper flakes, and season with salt and black pepper. Stir in the chopped zucchini, onion, and garlic, and cook until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Scrape the sausage mixture into a bowl, and stir in the tomatoes, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and basil until the stuffing is thoroughly combined.
- Lightly stuff the zucchini boats with the stuffing, place the zucchini into a baking dish, and bake until thoroughly heated through and beginning to brown on top, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260 calories, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 36.9 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 11.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 548.1 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
More about "alouette almond zucchini stuffed chicken recipe 435"
CHICKEN ALOUETTE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
5/5 (3)Category ChickenServings 6
ZUCCHINI AND BLUE CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN PROVENçAL RECIPE
ZUCCHINI STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
BEST GREEK CHICKEN STUFFED ZUCCHINI RECIPE - DELISH
CHICKEN STUFFED ZUCCHINI RECIPE BY ADMIN | IFOOD.TV
ZUCCHINI-AND-HERB-STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE - FOOD AND WINE
BEEF AND ALMOND STUFFED ZUCCHINI BOATS PHOTOS RECIPE
ALOUETTE CHICKEN - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
STUFFED ZUCCHINI WITH CHICKEN - 1 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
SHEET-PAN CHICKEN STUFFED ZUCCHINI - LITTLE BROKEN
CHICKEN STUFFED ZUCCHINI RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ALOUETTE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
ALOUETTE® CHICKEN DIJON RECIPE - BIGOVEN
ZUCCHINI STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
ZUCCHINI STUFFED CHICKEN | RECIPE | RECIPES, BAKED DISHES, CHICKEN
MIDDLE EASTERN STUFFED ZUCCHINI | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
CHICKEN & ZUCCHINI STUFFING MIX CASSEROLE - WHO NEEDS A CAPE?
CHICKEN ALOUETTE RECIPE RECIPE
1000 CHICKEN RECIPES: ZUCCHINI STUFFED CHICKEN
STUFFED ZUCCHINI WITH CHICKEN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
ZUCCHINI STUFFED CHICKEN - KHIRAYA.LIFE
TOMATO, BASIL, AND ALOUETTE STUFFED CHICKEN | ROAST ZUCCHINI, …
ZUCCHINI STUFFED CHICKEN - CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
CHICKEN STUFFED ZUCCHINI - ATKINS LOW CARB DIET
CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED ZUCCHINI BOATS - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
CHICKEN STUFFED ZUCCHINI BOATS - FEELGOODFOODIE
ROLLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ALMOND-MINT PESTO AND ZUCCHINI …
CHICKEN ROLLATINI STUFFED WITH ZUCCHINI AND MOZZARELLA
ALMOND-STUFFED CHICKEN - BIGOVEN.COM
ZUCCHINI-STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CHICKEN AND ZUCCHINI WITH GARLIC CREAM SAUCE - THE SPRUCE EATS
ZUCCHINI-STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
CHICKEN ALFREDO ZUCCHINI BOATS - IT STARTS WITH GOOD FOOD
ALMOND-STUFFED CHICKEN - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
STUFFED ZUCCHINI - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
STUFFED ZUCCHINI RECIPES | RECIPELAND
Stuffed Zucchini with Chicken and Cheese! Easy and Delicious Recipe! ASMR COOKING16K views-03:21
Zucchini and Chicken | Easy Recipe24K views-06:14
Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole7.2K views-05:46
Fast and Easy Chicken Zucchini Casserole - Easy Dinner Idea43K views-09:21
How to Make Chicken Zucchini Bake | Dinner Recipes | Allrecipes.com9.3K views-02:11
The Best Easy Chicken and Zucchini Casserole Recipe1.2K views-03:29
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook chicken and zucchini for stuffing?Stuff the chicken breasts with the zucchini mixture, place them in the prepared baking dish, and bake in the preheated oven until the chicken breasts are golden brown and the stuffing is hot, 50 to 60 minutes.
How do you cook chicken breast with zucchini and peppers?Add zucchini and red pepper; saute for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from the heat; stir in the cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Carefully loosen the skin on one side of each chicken breast to form a pocket; stuff with vegetable mixture.
What are stuffed zucchini boats with ground chicken?Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats with Ground Chicken are a simple, healthy and flavorful dish that is low-carb, keto friendly and perfect for a family meal. They are very easy to make and are packed with ground meat and vegetables: onions, mushrooms, spinach and tomatoes. What is it about Italian cuisine that makes everyone love it?
How to cook chicken parmesan with zucchini and Basil?Loosen the skin on each chicken breast to form a pocket, and set aside. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the onion, parsley, and basil until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the zucchini, and cook and stir until tender, about 2 more minutes.