APPLE RAISIN CRUNCH
Warm up your family any winter day with dishes of this oven-baked treat. If you prefer, replace the cheddar cheese slices with a topping of ice cream or whipped cream. -Mary Ann Marino, West Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add apples, raisins and lemon zest; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. , In a small bowl, combine baking mix and brown sugar. Sprinkle over apples; drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with cheese slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336 calories, Fat 12g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 244mg sodium, Carbohydrate 59g carbohydrate (46g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
APPLE CRISP II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
- Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316 calories, Carbohydrate 60.5 g, Cholesterol 20.3 mg, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 97.9 mg, Sugar 44.1 g
APPLE AND RAISIN CRISP
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 9 x 13 1/2-inch glass baking dish.
- For Topping:
- Mix old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, all purpose flour, ground cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Add unsalted butter and rub into mixture until coarse crumbs form. Mix in chopped walnuts.
- For Filling:
- Combine sliced apples, raisins, sugar, fresh lemon juice, flour and ground cinnamon in large bowl. Mix well to blend. Transfer apple-raisin filling to prepared dish. Spread topping over. Bake until topping is golden brown, about 55 minutes. Serve crisp warm with scoops of vanilla ice cream.
WARM APPLE RAISIN CRISP WITH CRUMB TOPPING
This is really a delicious dessert. I don't usually like raisins in a lot of things, but I do like it in this recipe. Recipe is from Paula Deen's magazine.
Provided by CookingONTheSide
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add apples, tossing gently to coat.
- Place apples in prepared baking dish.
- For topping, in large bowl, combine brown sugar and flour.
- Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, or until apples are tender and crust is golden.
APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING
This is the best dessert for the early fall when the sweet and firm apples are just in season. Use the best quality cinnamon you can get and get it from a spice merchant or even a store where you can get it bulk; it does make a difference. Within ten minutes of going in the oven the scent will fill the house and neighbors you loaned things to years ago will return them just to invite themselves in and wonder aloud if there is any left (Note: there isn't). Optional accompaniments would be caramel sauce, ice cream, and whipped cream.
Provided by realnakedchef
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss apples with white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl to coat; pour into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 618 calories, Carbohydrate 99.3 g, Cholesterol 61 mg, Fat 24.6 g, Fiber 7.6 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 14.8 g, Sodium 177.1 mg, Sugar 63.2 g
CINNAMON-APPLE RAISIN CRISP
The recipe for this Cinnamon-Apple Raisin Crisp say to bake 30 to 35 minutes or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly. Does that not sound heavenly?
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, oats, 2 Tbsp. of the brown sugar and 1/4 tsp. of the cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- Mix water, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, the raisins, tapioca, remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon and the nutmeg in large saucepan. Stir in apples. Cook on medium heat until mixture comes to full boil, stirring constantly. Pour into 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle with flour mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 45 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 27 g, Protein 2 g
People also searched
More about "apple and raisin crisp recipes"
APPLE RAISIN CRISP | READ & BE WELL | CANYON RANCH
Servings 16Total Time 1 hr 30 mins
CINNAMON-RAISIN APPLE CRISP PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
APPLE CRISP RECIPE BY PAULA DEEN
APPLE-RAISIN CRISP RECIPE | RECIPELAND
4.8/5 (2)Total Time 1 hrServings 6Calories 245 per serving
TOP 50 APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH FRESH APPLES RECIPES
APPLE RAISIN CRISP RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
CRANBERRY APPLE RAISIN CRISP RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
CRANBERRY APPLE RAISIN CRISP - FRUIT CRISP RECIPES - DELISH
APPLE, CHERRY AND RAISIN CRISP RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
TOP 47 CINNAMON APPLE RAISIN CRISP RECIPES
TOP 42 APPLE CELERY RAISIN SALAD RECIPE RECIPES
APPLE RAISIN CRISP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
APPLE RAISIN CRISP RECIPES - FOODHOUSEHOME.COM
AIR FRYER APPLE CRISP – MELANIE COOKS
APPLE RAISIN CRISP | HY-VEE
TOP 43 APPLE CELERY RAISIN SALAD RECIPE RECIPES
OATMEAL RAISIN APPLE CRISP | HY-VEE - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
Recipe # 5294 Raisin Apple Crisp193 views-04:08
Cinnamon Apple Crisp10.5K views-00:46
CRC | Wellness | Apple-Raisin Crumble | Healthy Recipe256 views-04:35
Professional Baker Teaches You How To Make APPLE CRISP!472K views-04:31
Crispiest Apple Crisp Ever! Easy Apple Crisp Recipe with Ultra Crispy Topping511.6K views-05:20
Apple Crisp Recipe - How To Make Apple Crisp749.7K views-10:04
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is your best apple crisp recipe?Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 9 x 13 1/2-inch glass baking dish. Mix old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, all purpose flour, ground cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Add unsalted butter and rub into mixture until coarse crumbs form. Mix in chopped walnuts. Combine sliced apples, raisins, sugar, fresh lemon juice, flour and ground cinnamon in large bowl.
How do you make apple-raisin filling?Combine sliced apples, raisins, sugar, fresh lemon juice, flour and ground cinnamon in large bowl. Mix well to blend. Transfer apple-raisin filling to prepared dish. Spread topping over. Bake until topping is golden brown, about 55 minutes.
How do you make apple and raisin bread?Add unsalted butter and rub into mixture until coarse crumbs form. Mix in chopped walnuts. Combine sliced apples, raisins, sugar, fresh lemon juice, flour and ground cinnamon in large bowl. Mix well to blend. Transfer apple-raisin filling to prepared dish.
How do you make apple crumb topping?In large bowl, combine sugar, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add apples, tossing gently to coat. Place apples in prepared baking dish. For topping, in large bowl, combine brown sugar and flour. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over apple mixture.