EMERIL'S GULFCOAST FISHHOUSE RESTAURANT BAKED OYSTERS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 first course servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl combine the butter with the garlic, shallots, and 1 tablespoon of the parsley. Stir to blend thoroughly, and then transfer to the refrigerator while you prepare the oysters.
- Set the oven to the broil setting or preheated to 500 degrees F. Position the top oven rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Season the oysters with salt and pepper. Divide the oysters evenly between 6 individual gratin dishes just large enough to hold the oysters in 1 layer. Shallow gratin dishes approximately 4 by 6 by 1-inch that have a volume capacity of about 8 ounces work well. Sprinkle the crabmeat evenly over the oysters in the ramekins. Using a small spoon, place dabs of the compound butter over the tops of the dishes, dividing the entire amount of butter evenly among the 6 dishes. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top. In a small bowl combine the bread crumbs, grated cheese and olive oil. Sprinkle evenly over the oysters and transfer the gratin dishes to a large baking sheet and place in the oven. Broil until the crumbs are golden brown and the oysters are just cooked through and curled around the edges.
- While the oysters are baking, in a small bowl combine the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan, and the olive oil. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Remove the oysters from the oven and sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the tops of the oysters in the dishes. Return to the oven and bake until the crumbs are golden brown and the oysters are just cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- Remove the oysters from the oven, garnish with the remaining Parmesan and parsley, and serve immediately, with lemon wedges for guests to use according to taste.
Ensure that you don'tlose a drop of juice by nestling your shellfish in salt. Fill a shallow ovenproof servingdish with coarse salt or sea salt, and place oysters in it as you shuck them. This willprevent them from tipping as you fill theirshells and while you move them in and out ofthe oven. The salt also provides an attractive crystalline backdrop that retains heat.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread salt in a shallow baking dish. Nestle oysters in their bottom shells in the salt.
- In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, mustard, parsley, and butter; season with pepper. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon mixture on each oyster; top with bacon pieces.
- Bake until oysters curl and topping browns, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
UMEKES LUAU OYSTERS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Boil taro leaves in a saucepan with 4 quarts water for about an hour. Taste to check if the leaves make your mouth itchy. If it does, you need to cook down the leaves down longer. If not, put the leaves in a strainer and press out the water. Set aside.
- In a pot, add butter, garlic and taro leaves and cook down, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Add coconut milk and mix well.
- Preheat a salamander or broiler to 375 degrees F.
- Top oysters with the taro sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and panko on each oyster.
- Broil until cheese is melted and panko is crisp, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
People also searched
More about "baked luau oysters recipes"
15 BEST OYSTER RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY BUTTER AND HERB BAKED OYSTERS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
BAKED OYSTER RECIPES & BROILED OYSTER RECIPES - OYSTER …
BAKED LU'AU OYSTERS | KTC HAWAIIAN - KAPO TRADING COMPANY
5/5 (1)Servings 4Cuisine HawaiianCategory Appetizers, Entrees, Main Dish
SAM'S BAKED LUAU OYSTER WITH A TOMATO OGO SALSA - ALOHA SHOYU
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
BAKED OYSTERS AU GRATIN - THRIFTY FOODS
RECIPE: BAKED OYSTERS | VANCOUVER SUN
PARMESAN CRUSTED BAKED HERBED OYSTERS | THE NOVICE CHEF
BAKED LU’AU OYSTERS | GRILLED OYSTERS, COOKED OYSTERS, OYSTER RECIPES
BAKED OYSTERS AU GRATIN RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
BAKED LU'AU OYSTERS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
BAKED LU’AU OYSTERS | KTC HAWAIIAN - KAPO TRADING COMPANY
BAKED LU'AU OYSTERS RECIPE | KTC HAWAIIAN - KAPO TRADING COMPANY
BAKED OYSTERS RECIPE - KITCHEN SWAGGER
RECIPE: ROASTED LUAU OYSTERS – WHITE STONE OYSTER COMPANY
10 BEST BAKED OYSTERS CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED LUAU OYSTERS RECIPES
Oysters Rockefeller Recipe75K views-11:33
Learn How to Make Easy and Delicious Baked Oysters1.6K views-00:36
How to Make Oysters Rockefeller | Mardi Gras Recipes | Allrecipes.com52K views-04:12
YOU HAVE TO TRY - THIS CREOLE BAKED OYSTER AND CRAB GRATIN3.1K views-12:15
You'll also love