QUICK AND EASY BAKED FISH FILLET
We love boating here in the Hamptons in NY. Fluke (summer flounder) fishing is one of our favorite past times. The water is so clean you can actually watch the fish going to the hook. With fresh fish, we enjoy very basic, tasty recipes. This is a keeper!
Provided by JOAN2005
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place flounder in a baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Mix lemon juice, butter, and onion together in a bowl; pour over flounder.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164.5 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 87.4 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 530.9 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
FAST BAKED FISH
We always have a good supply of fresh fish, so I make fish recipes often. This recipe is my favorite because it is moist, tender and flavorful. -Judie Anglen, Riverton, Wyoming
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fish in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, pepper and paprika if desired. Drizzle with butter. , Cover and bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270 calories, Fat 17g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 110mg cholesterol, Sodium 540mg sodium, Carbohydrate 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 28g protein.
EASY BAKED WHITEFISH
This is a very easy recipe that can be made on a budget. Whitefish like catfish, whiting, and tilapia can be used. It's healthy and quick, I make this on busy weeknights.
Provided by Jennigator3
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and coat with light cooking spray.
- Using a knife, spread 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise onto each fish fillet.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle each fillet with lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
GOLDEN BAKED WHITEFISH
This recipe represents our part of the country as fishing is very big here. We eat a lot of fish, and this is one of our favorite ways to prepare it.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with pepper. Beat egg white with salt if desired until stiff peaks form. Fold in mayonnaise, dill and onion; spoon over fish. Bake, uncovered, until topping is puffed and fish flakes easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Garnish with dill and lemon if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 calories, Fat 11g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 165mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
People also searched
More about "baked white fish recipes easy"
MEDITERRANEAN BAKED WHITE FISH (EASY & BRIGHT) | THE …
4.8/5 (160)Category DinnerCuisine MediterraneanCalories 128 per serving
- Pat the fish dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Brush a 9 ½ x 13-inch baking dish with a little extra virgin olive oil and put the fish in it. Squeeze ½ lemon juice all over the top of the fish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, onions, garlic and spices. Add a very small pinch of salt and ground pepper. Add a generous drizzle (about 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil) toss to combine.
50 BAKED FISH RECIPES TO MAKE IN YOUR OVEN | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST WHITE FISH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
LEMON BUTTER BAKED WHITE FISH - THE LEMON BOWL®
10 BEST HEALTHY BAKED WHITEFISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BAKED WHITEFISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BAKED FISH FILLETS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY BAKED WHITE FISH RECIPE - A CEDAR SPOON
- Place fish filets in a large baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While fish is baking, whisk together tahini, lemon juice, warm water, grated garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.In a small pan, melt clarified butter over medium heat and add pine nuts.
EASY LEMON BUTTER BAKED FISH - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
EASY LEMON GARLIC & WHITE WINE BAKED BARRAMUNDI | THE BETTER …
BEST 25 HEALTHY WHITE FISH RECIPES
23 EASY BAKED FISH RECIPES - HEALTHY WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
15 RECIPES FOR GREAT BAKED WHITE FISH RECIPES
EASY MEDITERRANEAN BAKED WHITE FISH - SAILOR BAILEY
TOP 15 EASY WHITE FISH RECIPES – EASY RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
WHITE FISH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
25+ AMAZING FISH RECIPES ANYONE CAN MAKE - THE MEDITERRANEAN …
Mediterranean Baked White Fish in Tomato Sauce52K views-04:23
Super Easy Oven Baked Fish Recipe|Fish Recipe| Quarantine Recipe3.1M views-05:31
EASY BAKED WHITING RECIPE | HEALTHY DINNER60K views-04:05
Oven Baked Seabass in 15 minutes | Easy Quick Recipe | White Fish Recipe |38K views-01:35
Baked Fish Recipe94K views-05:58
Super Easy Baked Fish Recipe in 20 Minutes374K views-02:22
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook white fish for dinner in the oven?This 15-minute baked white fish dinner recipe is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. Ideal for any mild white fish! Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl mix together softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, minced herbs and lemon zest. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place fish fillets in a single layer.
How long does it take to cook baked fish?Loaded with bright Mediterranean flavors, this baked white fish is seasoned with oregano and garlic and a mixture of tomatoes, olives, and red onions. Ready in about 25 minutes! Be sure to check out my fish tips and the video for how to make this recipe below!
What is the best way to cook fish on a sheet?Lemon butter baked fish is the perfect, easy sheet pan dinner recipe. Baked with asparagus and a delicious lemon butter sauce. Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF and line a sheet pan with parchment/baking paper. Combine the butter, lemon, garlic and herbs in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
How do you cook fish in egg white sauce?Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with pepper. Beat egg white with salt if desired until stiff peaks form. Fold in mayonnaise, dill and onion; spoon over fish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is puffed and fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with dill and lemon if desired.