QUICK AND EASY BAKED FISH FILLET
We love boating here in the Hamptons in NY. Fluke (summer flounder) fishing is one of our favorite past times. The water is so clean you can actually watch the fish going to the hook. With fresh fish, we enjoy very basic, tasty recipes. This is a keeper!
Provided by JOAN2005
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place flounder in a baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Mix lemon juice, butter, and onion together in a bowl; pour over flounder.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164.5 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 87.4 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 530.9 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
EASY BAKED WHITEFISH
This is a very easy recipe that can be made on a budget. Whitefish like catfish, whiting, and tilapia can be used. It's healthy and quick, I make this on busy weeknights.
Provided by Jennigator3
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and coat with light cooking spray.
- Using a knife, spread 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise onto each fish fillet.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle each fillet with lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
GOLDEN BAKED WHITEFISH
This recipe represents our part of the country as fishing is very big here. We eat a lot of fish, and this is one of our favorite ways to prepare it.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with pepper. Beat egg white with salt if desired until stiff peaks form. Fold in mayonnaise, dill and onion; spoon over fish. Bake, uncovered, until topping is puffed and fish flakes easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Garnish with dill and lemon if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 calories, Fat 11g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 165mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
People also searched
More about "baked white fish recipes"
BAKED WHITE FISH RECIPE, MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE
4.8/5 (160)Category DinnerCuisine MediterraneanCalories 128 per serving
- Pat the fish dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Brush a 9 ½ x 13-inch baking dish with a little extra virgin olive oil and put the fish in it. Squeeze ½ lemon juice all over the top of the fish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, onions, garlic and spices. Add a very small pinch of salt and ground pepper. Add a generous drizzle (about 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil) toss to combine.
THE BEST WHITE FISH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Author Carl HansonEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
10 BEST BAKED WHITEFISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HEALTHY BAKED WHITEFISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
PARMESAN CRUSTED BAKED WHITE FISH - THE LEMON BOWL®
EASY BAKED FISH WITH GARLIC AND BASIL - THE MEDITERRANEAN …
BAKED FISH RECIPE WITH TOMATO SAUCE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
50 BAKED FISH RECIPES TO MAKE IN YOUR OVEN | ALLRECIPES
LEMON BUTTER BAKED WHITE FISH - THE LEMON BOWL®
COPYCAT LUBYS BAKED FISH BEST RECIPES
10 BEST OVEN BAKED WHITING FISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BAKED WHITE FISH WITH VEGETABLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHITE FISH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BAKED WHOLE WHITEFISH RECIPE – MELANIE COOKS
BAKED WHITE FISH RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
BAKED WHITE FISH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
23 BAKED WHITE FISH RECIPES | RECIPELAND
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #casseroles #main-dish #seafood #vegetables #oven #easy #fish #dietary #low-sodium #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #saltwater-fish #cod #sole-and-flounder #tomatoes #equipment
Super Easy Oven Baked Fish Recipe|Fish Recipe| Quarantine Recipe3.1M views-05:31
EASY BAKED WHITING RECIPE | HEALTHY DINNER60K views-04:05
Baked Fish Recipe94K views-05:58
Baked White Fish Fillet Recipe With Herbs - How To Cook Healthy Fish In Oven & Foil | The Food Nut290K views-04:48
Mediterranean Baked White Fish in Tomato Sauce52K views-04:23
Mediterranean Baked White Fish - The Mediterranean Dish19K views-03:17
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook white fish for dinner in the oven?This 15-minute baked white fish dinner recipe is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. Ideal for any mild white fish! Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl mix together softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, minced herbs and lemon zest. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place fish fillets in a single layer.
How to cook whitefish with lemon?Brush the whitefish with olive oil on both sides. Put half of the lemon slices inside the fish cavity, and put the remaining lemon slices on top of the whitefish. Bake whole whitefish for 30 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Browse my side dish recipes and salad recipes to find a perfect sides to go with this delicious fish!
What do you need to make baked whole whitefish?This Baked Whole Whitefish is full of nutrients and delicious, but does not require a pantry full of specialty ingredients. All you need for this tasty recipe is whitefish, olive oil, sliced lemon, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
How to cook fish fillets in the oven with butter?Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl mix together softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, minced herbs and lemon zest. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place fish fillets in a single layer.