ROASTED RED SNAPPER WITH FRESH HERBS, GARLIC AND OLIVE OIL
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pat dry the fish and rub inside and out with the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme and salt and pepper to taste. Arrange the fish in an oiled baking dish and bake it for 20 minutes, or until it flakes easily. Transfer to a serving plate, pour juices around fish and garnish with lemon wedges and fresh herbs.;
WHOLE BAKED RED SNAPPER
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Rub the fish with olive oil and place it in an oiled oval pan, gratin dish, or sheet pan. Bake for about 15 minutes per inch of thickness at the thickest part of the fish. Check for doneness by carefully sliding a paring knife into the back at the thickest part, gently lifting the top fillet, and peeking inside to make sure the fish pulls away from the bone and the flesh is opaque (but still moist) rather than translucent and raw. Season with salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon.;
BAKED WHOLE RED SNAPPER
Red snapper is a mild and lean fish with a firm texture. The aromatics combined with the Cajun spices will have your taste buds dancing!
Provided by CookingWithShelia
Categories Fish Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Clean red snapper inside and out under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush grapeseed oil all over the inside and outside of the fish, and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning on all sides. Insert garlic cloves, citrus slices, and thyme sprigs into the cavity of the fish. Set on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes, depending on size of the fish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 616.1 calories, Carbohydrate 10.5 g, Cholesterol 166.6 mg, Fat 20.3 g, Fiber 4.7 g, Protein 95.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 442.4 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC, LIME, AND CILANTRO
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Place red snapper skin-side down in the baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with garlic, garlic salt, and red pepper. Spread cilantro evenly over the fish; squeeze lime evenly on top.
- Marinate in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Melt butter and pour evenly over the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 18 minutes. Serve with juices spooned over the fish, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.7 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 65.7 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 31.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 151.5 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
People also searched
More about "baked whole red snapper with garlic recipes"
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC AND HERBS RECIPE - THE …
4.3/5 (383)Total Time 25 minsCategory Entree, DinnerCalories 551 per serving
MEDITERRANEAN RED SNAPPER RECIPE | THE MEDITERRANEAN …
WHOLE BAKED FISH – SNAPPER WITH GARLIC & DILL BUTTER SAUCE
BAKED WHOLE RED SNAPPER - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
BAKED WHOLE RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC RECIPE - FRIENDSEAT
ROSHEEN KAUL'S BARBECUED SAMBAL SNAPPER RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC TOPPING - BRADLEY'S FISH
TOP 45 BAKED MUTTON SNAPPER RECIPE RECIPES
TOP 44 BEST BAKED STEAMED RED SNAPPER RECIPE RECIPES
WHOLE ROASTED RED SNAPPER WITH SMOKED PAPRIKA-HOT GARLIC …
TOP 45 BEST BAKED STEAMED RED SNAPPER RECIPE RECIPES
BAKED RED SNAPPER IN BUTTER SAUCE | RECIPE CART
BAKED WHOLE RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC AND BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE
WHOLE ROASTED SNAPPER WITH CITRUS AND HERBS – STEW LEONARDS
WHOLE FRIED SNAPPER WITH CASHEW NUOC CHAM RECIPE
BAKED RED SNAPPER RECIPE - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
BAKED WHOLE RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC - FIND ALL RECIPE
BEST BAKED WHOLE RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC RECIPES
WHOLE ROASTED FISH WITH CITRUS & HERBS | EYESWOON
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC & HERBS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
Just 3 Ingredients Oven Baked Red Snapper in 5 minutes | Oven Baked Whole Fish121.9K views-10:01
Tasty Oven Grilled Red Snapper Recipe911.9K views-11:11
The Perfect Steamed Red Snapper Recipe | Steamed Whole Fish7.3K views-11:14
Grilled Whole Red Snapper with Garlic Sweet Chilli Sauce2.5K views-08:14
Juiciest Baked Herb Stuffed Red Snapper with Lime Cilantro Sauce14.3K views-08:12
The BEST Whole Roasted Red Snapper with Mediterranean Flavors19.5K views-04:35
You'll also love