STRAWBERRIES WITH VANILLA MASCARPONE AND BALSAMIC DRIZZLE
Fresh strawberries shine in this simple, but sophisticated delicacy. The balsamic vinegar syrup add an interesting sweet-savory quality to the dessert.-Cathy McInnes, Randolph, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and vinegar to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup, about 2 minutes., In a small bowl, combine the cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Divide strawberries among four dessert plates. Top with cheese mixture; drizzle with balsamic mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 591 calories, Fat 52g fat (28g saturated fat), Cholesterol 140mg cholesterol, Sodium 65mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES WITH WHIPPED MASCARPONE CHEESE
My neighbor brought this over one evening for my husband and I to sample. We just happened to be entertaining some guests, and hadn't planned a dessert. When the meal ended, I brought out the two portions and divided it carefully amongst the group. We practically licked our bowls clean, this was so wonderful. He had pulled the recipe from epicurious. Makes a beautiful presentation, very simple, very good. just be certain to use a good-quality balsamic.
Provided by skat5762
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine vinegar, 2 teaspoons sugar, and lemon juice in heavy small saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Boil until syrup is reduced to scant 1/4 cup, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to small bowl; cool completely.
- (Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.) Combine mascarpone, cream, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl.
- Whisk until thick soft peaks form.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Combine berries and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in large bowl; drizzle with balsamic syrup and toss to blend.
- Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide berries and syrup among 6 goblets.
- Top with mascarpone mixture.
- Boil 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar with 2 tablespoons honey, 1 bay leaf and a pinch of salt until thick, 4 minutes. Discard the bay leaf; let the syrup cool. Beat 1 cup mascarpone, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla with a mixer until soft peaks form. Toss 3 pints quartered strawberries with half of the balsamic syrup. Serve with the mascarpone mixture and the remaining syrup.
MASCARPONE CHEESECAKE WITH BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES
- Tightly wrap outside of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides with 2 layers of heavy-duty foil. Mix biscotti crumbs and butter in bowl. Press mixture evenly onto bottom (not sides) of prepared pan. Chill 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mascarpone and 1 1/4 cups sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs 1 at a time; beat just until blended. Spread cheese mixture evenly over crust in pan. Place springform pan in large roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into roasting pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan. Bake until cheesecake is golden and center of cake moves only slightly when pan is shaken, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Transfer cake to rack; cool 1 hour. Chill overnight. (Cake can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and keep chilled. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.)
- Mix strawberries, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar and vinegar in large bowl. Let stand at room temperature until juices form, about 30 minutes.
- Cut cake into wedges. Spoon strawberries alongside and serve.
More about "balsamic strawberries with whipped mascarpone cheese recipes"
BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES WITH WHIPPED …
- Combine vinegar, 2 teaspoons sugar, and lemon juice in heavy small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Boil until syrup is reduced to scant 1/4 cup, about 3 minutes. Transfer to small bowl; cool completely. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine mascarpone, cream, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl. Whisk until thick soft peaks form. Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Combine berries and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in large bowl; drizzle with balsamic syrup and toss to blend. Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
BALSAMIC-MACERATED STRAWBERRY TART WITH WHIPPED MASCARPONE …
WHAT GOES WELL WITH STRAWBERRIES: TASTY PAIRINGS AND RECIPES
CRACKERS AND STRAWBERRY RECIPES - SUPERCOOK.COM
BEST WHIPPED FETA WITH ROASTED STRAWBERRIES RECIPE - DELISH
BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES WITH WHIPPED MASCARPONE RECIPE
BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES WITH WHIPPED MASCARPONE RECIPE
STRAWBERRIES WITH MASCARPONE WHIPPED CREAM RECIPE
WHIPPED MASCARPONE CREAM WITH BALSAMIC - PERFECT FOR …
BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES WITH MASCARPONE - MANILA SPOON
STRAWBERRY TART WITH MASCARPONE - SIMPLY RECIPES
BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES WITH MASCARPONE WHIPPED CREAM - CDKITCHEN
CASUAL FRIDAY: GRILLED ANGEL FOOD CAKE WITH WHIPPED MASCARPONE …
BEST BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES WITH WHIPPED MASCARPONE CHEESE …
60 GORGEOUS MEMORIAL DAY DESSERTS - MSN
BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES WITH MASCARPONE CREAM | WILLIAMS SONOMA
BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES & SWEET MASCARPONE | OFFICIAL COFFEE …
RICOTTA-MASCARPONE MOUSSE WITH BALSAMIC STRAWBERRIES - SIMPLY …
BEST CANNOLI DIP WITH MASCARPONE CHEESE - TIDYMOM®
16 STRAWBERRY-BALSAMIC RECIPES FOR SERIOUS WOW FACTOR
40 EASTER BRUNCH RECIPES (+ PREPARATION TIPS) - JULIA'S CUISINE
STRAWBERRIES WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR AND MASCARPONE CHEESE RECIPES
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #desserts #fruit #refrigerator #stove-top #berries #strawberries #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love