BEST BURGER EVER
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion soup mix, egg, hot sauce and oats. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties over medium high heat for 10 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.3 g, Cholesterol 122.5 mg, Fat 17.3 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 30.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 563.9 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
THE BEST EVER VEGAN BURGER RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: walnuts, cremini mushroom, olive oil, low sodium soy sauce, cumin, yellow onion, garlic, salt, red bell pepper, tomato paste, black beans, beet, brown rice, vegan mayonnaise, vegan worcestershire, liquid smoke, vital wheat gluten, vegan bbq sauce, vegan cheese, burger buns, vegan mayonnaise, lettuce, sliced tomato, red onion
Provided by Rachel Gaewski
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 24
- Add walnuts to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Add mushrooms and blend until finely chopped.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and add the mushroom walnut mixture, cooking for 5-8 minutes or until all moisture has evaporated.
- Add soy sauce and cumin and cook, stirring occasionally, until dry. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to skillet. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until semi-translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and tomato paste, and cook for for another 3-5 minutes until fragrant. Set aside.
- Add black beans and onion mixture to food processor, and blend until mostly smooth.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and add beets, rice, vegan mayo, worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke, and stir until combined.
- Add in vital wheat gluten and use hands to knead burger mixture together until all wheat gluten is fully incorporated.
- Form burgers into 4 patties about 3-inches (7 cm) in diameter and 1-inch (2 cm) thick.
- In large cast-iron pan, over medium-high heat cook patties about 5 minutes on each side.
- Add on vegan cheese slices and melt.
- Assemble burger with vegan mayo, lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 876 calories, Carbohydrate 110 grams, Fat 34 grams, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 35 grams, Sugar 12 grams
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 196.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
BEST BURGER EVER
- Special equipment: Chimney starter, all-natural lump charcoal and kettle grill
- Pass the meat through the coarsest die of a food grinder. Place the ground meat into a bowl and mix together to evenly distribute the different types of meat. Place in the refrigerator uncovered, for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, fill a large chimney starter with charcoal and light. Once the coals are ashy white, transfer to a kettle grill and spread evenly. Set grate over coals.
- While the coals are heating, shape the meat into 4 patties that are 6 ounces in weight and 3/4-inch thick. Sprinkle each patty on both sides with the salt. Place on the grill and do not move for 2 minutes. Flip the burgers every 2 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Watch for hot spots and move the burgers if flare-ups occur. Resist the urge to smash down on the patties. Remove the burgers from the heat to a plate and prepare the buns by placing them on the grill, cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and place them cut side up on a platter. Divide the cheese evenly between the top buns, set the meat patty on top of the cheese. Coat the cut side of each bottom bun with a little mayonnaise and set atop the meat. Allow each burger to sit upside down for a minute before flipping and consuming.
BEST BURGERS EVER
I made up this mixture on a whim and wow! These are definitely the best hamburgers I've ever had and everyone who's had them says the same. The spices are Indian in origin, but the flavor is deliciously unique!
Provided by cooking4two
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Place the lamb, egg, ginger, garlic, garam masala, and cilantro into a mixing bowl; mix well. Form the mixture into 4 patties. Cook on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-well. Serve on toasted hamburger buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.6 calories, Carbohydrate 22.9 g, Cholesterol 90.1 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 23.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 334 mg
BEST BURGERS EVER
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
- First off we must prepare a spicy butter mixing 6 oz soft butter in bowl with 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Roll spicy butter into a log using plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take hardened spicy butter log from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut butter into discs.
- Take ground beef mix and shape into 6 oz balls, inserting spicy butter discs in middle (the spicy butter will flavour and keep the burgers moist while grilling).
- Flatten balls into uniform patties, no more than an inch think, to ensure proper cooking.
- Grill to desired temperature, serve on toasty buns and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 656.8, Fat 54.9, SaturatedFat 28.1, Cholesterol 196.5, Sodium 420.6, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 34.6
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE (AND AMAZING SECRET SAUCE)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, shredded cheese, bbq sauce, and seasonings. Don't add too much bbq sauce or the patties will have a hard time taking shape. Shape patties that are about 1 inch thick (about 5 patties). (You can also freeze the patties after shaping them for about 1 hour to help them hold their shape.)
- Turn grill up to high and let it get hot.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and place the burgers on the grill. Allow this side of the patty to cook for about 4-6 minutes, but make sure it does not burn. Then flip the burger over and cook until done.
- For the sauce, combine all sauce ingredients and whisk until well mixed. Taste and adjust ingredients to your liking.
- Assemble the burgers and serve with the special sauce and other hamburger toppings of choice.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 60 kcal, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 622 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Sugar 7 g, Protein 1 mg
BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
People also searched
More about "best hamburger ever recipes"
THE BEST JUICY BURGER RECIPE ON THE STOVE TOP OR GRILL ...
4.9/5 (26)Total Time 13 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 278 per serving
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Work through using your hands until just combined, being careful not to overwork the meat.
- Shape into 1/2 in (1 cm) thick patties, about 1/4 pound each. Make a thumb print in the center of each patty to keep the burgers from bulging out when cooking.
- Preheat a grill or pan to medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook 4-5 minutes with the lid closed, until browned on the bottom and the only juices visible are no longer red. Do not push down on the burgers or move them around. Flip over and cook 2-3 minutes for medium, or until done as desired.
THE BEST EVER HAMBURGER RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
4.9/5 (7)Calories 502 per servingCategory Main Course
- Combine the ground beef, BBQ sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Mix just until combined with your hands and shape into 4 patties about 3/4-inch thick. Make a well in your patties with your thumb to prevent from bulging.
- Place burgers on the grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and then cook an additional 4-5 minutes, or until juices run clear. Top with cheese slices, if desired. Grill until cheese has melted and turn off the heat.
BIG, JUICY HAMBURGERS | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (57)Total Time 35 minsCategory BBQ, DinnerCalories 815 per serving
- Separate beef into 4 equal portions. Use hands to lightly form into patties the size of your buns (mine are about 10 cm / 4") - don't press hard, light fingers = soft juicy patties (see video for how I do this).
- Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Make a dent on one side (stop burger from become dome shape and shrinking when cooking).
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy based skillet or BBQ over high heat. Add onion and cook until wilted and caramelised. Season with salt and pepper, then remove.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil until smoking. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes until deep golden with a great crust. Do not press! Flip carefully, cook for 1 minute then top with cheese (if using). Cover with lid and cook for further 1 minute until cheese is melted.
BEST HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS RECIPE! - MY GREEK DISH
4.9/5 (622)Total Time 3 hrs 15 minsCategory BreadsCalories 304 per serving
- To prepare this homemade hamburger buns recipe, start by making the dough. Add in the mixer’s bowl the yeast, the warm water and 50g flour (5 tbsps). Using a hand whisk, whisk all the ingredients to form a batter. Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 6-7 minutes, until the yeast rises and starts bubbling. Be careful not do add hot water, as it will kill the yeast, nor cold, as it will take forever for your hamburger buns to rise. The water should be at the same temperature as your finger, so check it out sticking one finger in; you should feel no difference in temperature.
- In the meantime melt the butter. The key is to melt the butter at very low heat, so that the temperature doesn’t kill the yeast. Remove the pan from the stove and check the temperature. The butter should be at the same temperature as your finger. If it is warmer, leave to cool down for a few minutes and check again.
- Pour the butter in the yeast mixture and add the egg and sugar. Whisk to combine. Top with the flour and add the salt.
- Using the dough hook mix at first at low speed, until the ingredients start to combine and then mix at medium-high speed for about 10 minutes, until the dough doesn’t stick on the sides of the bowl. At this point the dough should be really soft and a little sticky. (Be careful not to add any more flour than this homemade hamburger buns recipe calls for, as the dough should be really soft and not firm).
BEST BURGER RECIPE EVER RECIPE BY KRISTIE COLLADO
3.7/5 (21)Calories 562 per servingServings 4
- Combine the ground beef, bacon, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Stir just until combined. Then, gently form the ground beef into 4 patties. Season each patty with salt and pepper, to taste.
LOU'S BURGER RECIPE - THE BEST BURGER RECIPE EVER!
4.9/5 (10)Total Time 40 minsCategory BarbecueCalories 469 per serving
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix using hands until well blended. Do not over mix or burgers will become tough.
- Scoop out 1 cup of beef mixture and roll into ball with hands. Flatten into patty 1" rounds and push a dimple into the centre of each patty with fingers.
- BBQ on medium high heat for 15 minutes or until juices run clear. Keep lid of BBQ open. In Canada most people like to eat our burgers well done so adjust accordingly. It is said 2-3 minutes per side for rare. Grill 2 to 3 minutes more for medium-rare burgers, 3 to 4 minutes more for medium, or 5 to 6 minutes more for well-done burgers. Add cheese during the last minute of cooking.
THE BEST BBQ BURGERS EVER! - DAILY DISH RECIPES
4.5/5 (326)Total Time 22 mins
- Grill the patties for 12-14 minutes turning once. Do not push down on burgers or you will wind up with a dryer burger.
THE BEST BURGER RECIPE - GET ALL THE TIPS! - COOKTHESTORY
4.7/5 (3)Calories 186 per servingCategory Entrée
BEST BURGER EVER | BURGER RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
5/5 (99)Total Time 1 hrCategory DinnerCalories 753 per serving
BEST HAMBURGER STEAK EVER - BIGOVEN.COM
4.5/5 (29)Category Main DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
Servings 6Calories 371 per serving
10 BEST WORLDS BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES - YUMMLY
33 BEST BURGER RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
THE BEST BURGER RECIPE EVER!!! - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
Reviews 5Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together with your hands and form into 4 patties. Make a little indention in the middle of each patty so the middle doesn't puff up while grilling.
- Heat up 1/2 Tbsp butter in a skillet on medium heat. Place the inside of the hamburger buns in the butter until toasted.
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
5/5 (54)Calories 558 per servingCategory Dinner, Entree
- In a large bowl, add the beef. Sprinkle evenly with the Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until they are just combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths. Take 1/4 of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty that is about 3/4 inch thick. Make an indention in the middle of the patty to prevent bulging in the center of the hamburger as it cooks. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, making 4 hamburgers.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Cook 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, until the burgers have reached the desired doneness.*
BEST-EVER BURGERS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCalories 696 per serving
- On a tray or platter, pull apart and spread out ground beef into an even layer. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and if desired, the chili powder.
- Gently shape meat mixture into 4 patties: Do not knead meat! Instead, divide into 4 even balls and gently press down on each to form 3/4-inch-thick patties. Use fingers to form a slight depression in center of each patty. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes. Just prior to grilling, lightly brush both sides of patties with olive oil and season with additional salt and pepper.
- For a charcoal or gas grill, use a metal spatula to transfer patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat. Cover and grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until done (160°F), turning once halfway through grilling. If desired, add cheese slices to patties during the last minute of grilling. Meanwhile, lightly brush butter on cut sides of rolls and grill directly over medium heat until just lightly toasted, 15 to 30 seconds.
- To serve, place patties on toasted roll bottoms. If desired, top patties with lettuce, tomato slices, onion slices, ketchup, mustard, and pickle slices. Top hamburgers with roll tops.
BEST BURGERS EVER! - PLAIN CHICKEN
4.8/5 (10)Total Time 11 minsCategory Main Course
- Mix together beef, onion, salt, pepper, basil, teriyaki sauce, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Divide into 3 equal patties (I use a kitchen scale for this).
- Grill to desired doneness. Top with American cheese, cook for a minute, until cheese is melted.
BEST HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE (GRILL OR STOVETOP!) - A SPICY ...
5/5 (118)Calories 430 per servingCategory Dinner, Main, Main Course
- Set out a large mixing bowl. Add in the ground beef, crushed crackers, egg, Worcestershire sauce, milk, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix by hand until the meat mixture is very smooth.
- Press the meat down in the bowl, into an even disk. Use a knife to cut and divide the hamburger patty mixture into 6 - 1/3 pound grill or skillet patties, or 12 thin griddle patties.
- Set out a baking sheet, lined with wax paper or foil, to hold the patties. One at a time, gather the patty mix and press firmly into patties. Shape them just slightly larger than the buns you plan to use, to account for shrinkage during cooking. Set the patties on the baking sheet. Use a spoon to press a dent in the center of each patty so they don't puff up as they cook. If you need to stack the patties separate them with a sheet of wax paper.
BEST EVER BURGER BAR ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Add carrots and onions to food processor, and process for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides and process for 10 more seconds.
- Add ground beef, carrot/onion mixture, seasoning salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Mix until evenly combined using your fingers or a spoon.
- Spray grill with non-stick grilling spray, and cook at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. We like our burgers medium - an internal temp of 140-145 degrees F.
BURGER BUNS | BURGER BUNS RECIPE | RECIPE FOR BURGER BUNS
Ratings 2Calories 170 per servingCategory Brunch, Main Course
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST CHEESEBURGER EVER - VIDEO!!
Ratings 3Calories 1045 per servingCategory Main
- Form your beef into balls (something between a golf ball and tennis ball) and then smash them to be very thin.
- Add sunflower oil and beef tallow to a very hot skillet and carefully rotate skillet to spread the grease.
THE BEST BURGER RECIPE (GRILLED OR PAN-FRIED) | A MIND ...
4.9/5 (15)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 437 per serving
- Place the ground beef in a large mixing bowl and add in the Worcestershire sauce and Onion Soup Mix.
- Score the meat into 4 sections. And then shape each section into a patty that is about 3/4 to 1 inch thick and slightly larger than the bottom of your burger bun.
- Using your thumb, press down on the center of each burger about 1/4 inch deep, forming an indentation in each burger.
GRILL TIME: THE 15 BEST BURGER RECIPES EVER | HICONSUMPTION
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- French Fry Bourbon Burger. Nothing complements a burger quite like some french fries, so let’s kill 2 birds with one stone by tossing them right into the burger itself.
- Jalapeno POP Burger. If you like your burger spicy, this it the burger for you. Created as the perfect Father’s Day burger, this recipe calls for a full pound of ground beef, and has been topped off with lettuce, tomato, jalapeno jack cheese, chopped onion, chopped jalapeno, cumin, garlic powder, and the holy grail – bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers.
- Ultimate Sriracha Burger. The hot sauce of the gods has made its way to this burger recipe. This recipe is adapted from the official Sriracha Cookbook, and includes soy sauce, bacon, caramelized sweet onions, arugula, tomatoes, and the heavenly rooster sauce.
- Ron Swanson Turkey Burger. When asked if he had ever had the pleasure of enjoying a turkey burger, Ron Swanson responded with, “Is that a fried turkey leg inside a grilled hamburger?
- Big Barbecue Burger. Barbecue burgers are always our go-to when he hit up our favorite burger joints. We’ve tried literally hundreds of different barbecue burgers, so needless to say, we were a bit critical before giving homemade options a shot.
- The Krispy Kreme Donut Burger. Admittedly, we are pretty obsessed with donuts in general, so we already knew that swapping out a pair of buns for a glazed, melt in your mouth Krispy Kreme donut was a recipe for success.
- Epic Crispy Quiona Burger with Sweet Potato Fries. Let us start off by saying this – we love meat. We are absolutely meat and potatoes guys to the core, but after giving this burger a try, we have to admit – it was absolutely fantastic.
- Eggs Benedict Burger. Who says you can’t have a burger for breakfast? This breakfast concoction calls for beef, a poached egg, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, and a whole lot more, all messily stacked between two slices of delicious English muffins.
- Grilled Beef and Mushroom Burger. Mushrooms are one of the greatest burger toppings available, and this recipe capitalizes on them perfectly. Make sure you pick up some fresh shitake mushrooms, because as we mentioned in the beginning of this article, quality ingredients make all the difference.
- Almost-Famous Animal-Style Burger. As southern California natives ourselves, we know all too well the awesomeness that is the Animal Style Double-Double burger from In-N-Out.
THE BEST STEAKHOUSE BURGERS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine AmericanCategory DinnerServings 8Calories 517 per serving
- In a large bowl, mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste. Add the salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and mix well.
- Add the ground beef and scallions and break the meat up with your hands. Mix everything together until evenly combined. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and form compact balls. Flatten the balls into 3/4-inch patties about 4-1/2 inches across. Form a slight depression in the center of each patty to prevent the burgers from puffing up on the grill.
- Oil the grilling grates. Grill the burgers, covered, until nicely browned on the first side, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip burgers and continue cooking for a few minutes more until desired doneness is reached. Before serving, toast the buns on the cooler side of the grill if desired.
BEST EVER HOMEMADE BURGER SAUCE - THE BUSY BAKER
Category Condiment, SauceCalories 108 per servingTotal Time 15 mins
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for up to 24 hours before serving to let the flavours develop.
THE SECRETS TO MAKING THE BEST HOMEMADE GRILLED HAMBURGERS
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Fold the meat a few times to incorporate the ingredients. This should take only about 30 to 45 seconds. Do NOT overmix the meat.
- On a large plate or serving tray lined with parchment paper place your meat in the center. Score the meat with the side of your hand into 6 evenly spaced sections.
- Tear off each section and carefully form each into a patty that is approximately one inch thick and 4 inches across. As you form the patty, be sure to form it with a ½ inch indention in the center
BEST HAMBURGER SLIDERS EVER - THE SPROUTING MINDS
Cuisine DinnerCategory Main DishServings 12Total Time 45 mins
BEST HAMBURGER STEAK EVER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
THE ONLY HAMBURGER RECIPE YOU'LL EVER NEED | HUFFPOST LIFE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BEST DEER BURGER (VENISON BURGER) RECIPE - RANCH STYLE KITCHEN
Ratings 21Calories 376 per servingCategory Main Course
61 BEST BURGER RECIPES | EASY BURGER RECIPE IDEAS ...
BEST HOMEMADE BURGER RECIPE EVER - MOST DELICIOUS BURGER ...
10 BEST HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILL TIME: THE 15 BEST BURGER RECIPES EVER
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES WE'VE EVER HAD - TASTE OF HOME
50 BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES | WHAT TO MAKE WITH GROUND ...
HAMBURGERS | ALLRECIPES
BOBBY FLAY'S BEST BURGERS | HAMBURGER AND HOT DOG RECIPES ...
29 BEST BURGER RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE - RECIPES A TO Z
WORLD FIVE BEST BURGER RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best burger recipe you have ever had?The Best Burger Recipes We’ve Ever Had. 1 Gruyere and Egg Burgers. These burgers were a huge hit with our friends during football season. Regular mayo can easily be substituted for the garlic ... 2 Taco Burgers. 3 Bacon-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers. 4 Mini Burgers with the Works. 5 Bacon Cheeseburgers with Fry Sauce. More items
What is the best way to cook hamburgers?Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Make a dent on one side (stop burger from become dome shape and shrinking when cooking). Heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy based skillet or BBQ over high heat. Add onion and cook until wilted and caramelised.
What is the best beef for making hamburgers?The best beef for making hamburger patties is 80% lean and 20 % fat ground beef. You really need the fat in the meat to make juicy flavorful burgers. *Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post. Add 80% lean ground beef to a large bowl.
How do you make a homemade burger patties at home?Directions. Preheat a grill for high heat. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side...