SIMPLE SAVORY PORK ROAST
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, mix rosemary, garlic salt, thyme, and pepper. Place pork roast in the bag, seal, and toss until thoroughly coated with the garlic salt mixture. Transfer to a medium baking dish.
- Cook pork roast 1 hour in the preheated oven, or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.2 calories, Carbohydrate 0.4 g, Cholesterol 110.2 mg, Fat 19.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 36.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 683.5 mg
DAD'S BASIC MOIST PORK ROAST
This is the best and most basic way to ensure a juicy, perfectly-cooked pork roast every time. This recipe really requires a good thermometer -- either a $10 instant-read type or, even better, the type that pierces the meat and stays in place while connected to an outside-the-oven monitor. If you can swing that, then try your favorite marinade or rub on this recipe. Use your imagination on the rubs and marinades, but ensure you bring your roast directly from the fridge to the roasting pan -- Dad's recipe works best that way.
Provided by CHEFSINGLEDAD
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine oil, pepper, and salt in a bowl; rub oil mixture over pork and refrigerate while oven preheats.
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Place a roasting rack in a large roasting pan; arrange pork on the roasting rack.
- Roast in preheated oven until pork with browned, about 30 minutes. Remove pork from oven and reduce oven heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Allow pork to rest uncovered at room temperature for 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read between 115 degrees F (46 degrees C) and 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Return to oven and continue to cook until pork is slightly pink in the center, 15 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Let the roast stand uncovered at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214.6 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 78.6 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 27.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 367.3 mg
INCREDIBLE BONELESS PORK ROAST WITH VEGETABLES
This is one of, if not the most delicious recipes Ive ever made. The flavor is so rich and incredible. It is not dry, although the cooking time may lead you to think differently. You can cut it with a fork, it is just so moist and tender.
Provided by IronChefNicole
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- 1. Place Pork Loin fat side down in a 9 x 13 pan and arrange vegetables around it.
- 2. In a small bowl mix Garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt and black pepper until combined and rub it onto the pork (top only, not the bottom).
- 3. Sprinkle the parsley on top, and then the garlic. Drizzle the olive oil over top of the pork. You can season the vegetables as well, I recommend to. Just sprinkle all of the same dry seasonings over top.
- 4. Add beef broth from one of the corners of the pan, do not pour over pork. Place foil, slightly vented, over the pork, and fitting the pan. Cook it on 325 for 2 1/2 hours. Midway through rotate the pork so it it fat side up and replace the foil so it is covered again.
- 5. After its done take the foil off and put the broiler on HIGH. Flip the pork again to meat side up and broil for 10 minutes. You will do this twice (meat side up, 10 mins, fat side up 10 mins, and then meat side up one last time for 10 mins.) For a total of 30 minutes You may need a few mins longer depending on your oven. Just look to see how browned its getting.
- 6. Let meat rest for 30 minutes.
- 7. Enjoy! The vegetables will have an incredible flavor and so will the meat.
- **You may add more veggies but You'll probably have to go with a bigger pan size.
- **If you'd really like to kick it up, make a roux and add PAN JUICES and some red wine and let it reduce, stirring often to make a nice gravy!
BONELESS PORK ROAST
Make and share this Boneless Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
Provided by tgobbi
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The meat should be at room temperature for best results.
- Place pork in roasting pan.
- Sprinkle the top of the roast with sage, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 50 minutes (25 minutes per lb).
SUNDAY PORK ROAST
Mom would prepare pork roast for our family, friends and customers at the three restaurants she and Dad owned. The herb rub and vegetables give it a remarkable flavor. It's one of my favorite pork roast recipes. -Sandi Pichon, Memphis, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place vegetables on bottom of a shallow roasting pan. Mix 2 tablespoons flour, bay leaf, thyme, and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper; rub over roast. Place roast on top of vegetables, fat side up. Add 2 cups water to pan., Roast, uncovered, 1-1/2 hours. Sprinkle brown sugar over roast. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. (Temperature of roast will continue to rise another 5-10° upon standing.), Remove roast to a platter. Tent with foil; let stand 15 minutes before slicing., Strain drippings from roasting pan into a measuring cup; skim fat. Add enough water to the drippings to measure 1-1/2 cups., In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk remaining flour and 1/3 cup water until smooth. Gradually whisk in drippings mixture and remaining salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve roast with gravy. Freeze option: Freeze cooled sliced pork and gravy in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a covered saucepan, gently stirring and adding a little broth or water if necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 57mg cholesterol, Sodium 280mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
EASY ROASTED PORK
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly flour an oven bag.
- In a small bowl, blend brown sugar, applesauce, and ginger.
- Place pork roast in the prepared oven bag. Pour the brown sugar mixture over the roast. Seal bag, and cut several small slits in the top.
- Cook the roast 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402.1 calories, Carbohydrate 26.4 g, Cholesterol 95.3 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 29.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 83.4 mg, Sugar 25.5 g
People also searched
More about "boneless pork roast recipes"
BONELESS PORK ROAST, EASY OVEN RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES …
5/5 Calories 494 per servingCategory Main Course
19 BEST PORK ROAST RECIPES | PORK LOIN, PORK SHOULDER …
EASY FALL-APART ROASTED PORK SHOULDER RECIPE — THE …
HOW TO COOK A BONELESS PORK LOIN ROAST - THE KITCHEN …
ROASTED BONELESS PORK LOIN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Category Dinner, EntreeCalories 467 per serving
THE BEST ROASTED PORK LOIN RECIPE | HOW TO COOK PORK LOIN
10 BEST PORK LOIN BONELESS LOIN ROAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
TOP 48 BONELESS PORK RIB ROAST RECIPES
INSTANT POT PULLED PORK RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
HONEY GARLIC PORK STIR-FRY RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE STIR-FRIED PORK ...
BONELESS RIB ROAST WITH GARLIC AND HERBS | RACHAEL RAY | RECIPE ...
PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ROASTED PORK LOIN
HOW TO ROAST A BONELESS PORK LOIN - IOWA PORK
BEST DAMN CRUSTED PORK LOIN ROAST - RECIPETEACHER
HOW TO COOK A BONELESS PORK RIB ROAST - THE BLACK PEPPERCORN
THE BEST CROCK POT PORK ROAST RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
PORK ROAST RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
PORK ROAST WITH CRISPY CRACKLING | RECIPETIN EATS
HERB BUTTER BONELESS PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
COPY BY CHICKEN GHEE ROAST BONELESS RECIPE : R/RECIPESCOPYCAT
PORK ROAST RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #pork #easy #dietary #meat
Boneless Pork Loin Roast Basics3M views-00:53
Roasted Boneless PORK LOIN & NEW POTATOES Recipe | DIY Easy Demonstration12.7K views-06:45
How to Cook a Boneless Pork Loin Roast35.2K views-02:06
How to BBQ whole Pork Loin Roast | Recipe606K views-09:49
Sunday Pork Roast402.5K views-04:38
Whole Pork Loin | Basics with Babish3.5M views-08:19
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How best to cook a boneless pork prime rib roast?What temperature should I cook a standing rib roast?Preheat the oven to 450°F.Make small slits in the meat with the tip of a small knife, insert the garlic slivers. …Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and roast for 16 minutes per pound (about 1¾ hours), or until a meat thermometer reaches an internal temperature of 135°F to 140°F for ...
What is the best recipe for pork roast?PREPARE THE POT ROAST:Preheat the oven to 325°F. Season the roast generously with salt and pepper. ...Add the onion, garlic and salt/pepper, to taste. ...Cover, transfer to the oven, and braise for 1½ hours. ...Remove the roast and veggies to a platter, and cover with foil to keep warm. ...
What vegetables go well with roast pork?What Vegetables Goes Well With Pork Chops: 10 Tasty CombinationsBroccoli. Broccoli tastes herbaceous and earthy. ...Green Beans. Green beans are another adaptable vegetable to work with. ...Potatoes. Potatoes are the most versatile kind of side dish ingredient throughout the world. ...Carrots. Carrots are sweet and earthy. ...Squash. ...Onion. ...Asparagus. ...Zucchini. ...Corn. ...Sweet Potatoes. ...
How long do you cook a 2 pound pork roast?directionsPreheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.The meat should be at room temperature for best results.Place pork in roasting pan.Sprinkle the top of the roast with sage, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.Bake for 50 minutes (25 minutes per lb).