CHOCOLATE-CANDY CANE CUPCAKES
Crush up some candy canes to make festive Chocolate-Candy Cane Cupcakes! These adorable candy cane cupcakes are perfect gifts or holiday party desserts.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 30 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Chop 4 oz. chocolate; set aside. Beat next 6 ingredients with mixer until blended. Stir in chopped chocolate and 2 Tbsp. candy.
- Spoon into 30 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 23 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Melt remaining chocolate; cool slightly. Frost cupcakes with COOL WHIP; drizzle with chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining candy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 14 g, Protein 2 g
SWIRLED CANDY CANE CUPCAKES
Enjoy your Christmas party with these delicious cupcakes made Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix and topped with candies - perfect for dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, egg whites and peppermint extract with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Divide batter in half. To 1 portion, add food color; stir until uniform in color. In each muffin cup, place 2 tablespoons red batter; top with 2 tablespoons white batter. Swirl white batter through red batter with knife for marbled design.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Top each with crushed peppermint candies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251, Carbohydrate 35 g, Fat 2, Fiber 1/2 g, Protein 1 1/2 g, SaturatedFat 25 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 346 mg
CHOCOLATE-CANDY CANE CUPCAKES WITH WHIPPED TOPPING
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 30 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, water, and eggs for cupcakes with a mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in chopped chocolate and 2 tablespoons of the crushed candy canes. Reserve remaining crushed candy for the topping. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, 20 to 23 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate square for topping in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave, 10 to 20 seconds.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with whipped topping. Drizzle with melted chocolate and top with remaining crushed candy canes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.1 g, Cholesterol 28.2 mg, Fat 11.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 189 mg, Sugar 12.3 g
CHOCOLATE CANDY CORN CUPCAKES
My oldest son asks me to make these cupcakes every year for his class Halloween party. I always get compliments about how tasty and cute these treats are. -Nicole Clayton, Prescott, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners., Reserve cocoa packet from cake mix. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs, milk and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Transfer half of the batter to a small bowl; tint orange with food coloring. To other half of batter, stir in contents of cocoa packet., Divide chocolate batter among prepared cups. Carefully top with orange batter; do not swirl. Bake and cool as package directs., To serve, top cupcakes with whipped topping and candy corn. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 113mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
People also searched
More about "chocolate candy cane cupcakes recipes"
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - ENTERTAINING WITH BETH
Reviews 2Calories 208 per servingCategory Desserts
PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - THE …
HOT CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH CANDY CANE BUTTERCREAM
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES RECIPE & ARTHUR …
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES RECIPE | CAKE AND ALLIE
MINI CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES | CANADIAN LIVING
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH CANDY CANE BUTTERCREAM
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - ELLIE KRIEGER
PINK CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES RECIPE
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - FARM FLAVOR RECIPE
Reviews 5User Interaction Count 5Cuisine AmericanCategory Christmas
CANDY CANE CUPCAKES | ROBERT ROSE
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH CANDY CANE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - KETO - LOWCARBPOWER.COM
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CAKE - LAUREN'S LATEST
MOIST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE WITH CANDY CANE HOMEMADE …
CANDY CANE CUPCAKES | SWEET ORDEAL
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - YOUTUBE
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES | BLUEBONNETS & BROWNIES
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES WITH MARSHMALLOW FROSTING
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - THE WASHINGTON POST
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - WALLFLOWER KITCHEN
CANDY CANE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES - UMAMI GIRL
CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - BOSTON GIRL BAKES
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES ⋆ LITTLE MISS FINICKY
CANDY CANE HONEY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES RECIPE- VALYA'S TASTE OF …
CANDY CANE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES - AGGIE'S KITCHEN
CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - SOAP QUEEN
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE COOKIES | RICARDO
CANDY CANE OREO CUPCAKES - YOUR CUP OF CAKE
CHOCOLATE-CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - PRINTER FRIENDLY
CANDY CANE DREAM CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE | EDIBLE JERSEY
CANDY CANE CUPCAKES! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
REPOST- CANDY CANE FROSTED CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES - HOLLY'S …
CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - SOMETHING SWEET SOMETHING SAVOURY
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CAKE - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - ALL THINGS MAMMA
CANDY CANE WHITE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES RECIPE - MOMTASTIC
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES .. ONE …
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - YOUR CUP OF CAKE
Beth's Candy Cane Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | ENTERTAINING WITH BETH26K views-05:23
PEPPERMINT CANDY CANE CUPCAKES498 views-05:30
Chocolate-Peppermint Candy Cupcakes | Holiday Cooking1.7K views-01:04
How to Make Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes1.9K views-02:11
Bake It - Christmas Chocolate-Mint Cupcakes299 views-10:15
Chocolate Candy Cane Cupcakes107 views-01:00
You'll also love