CANDY CRUNCH PUDDING PIE
Watch now to learn how to make a Candy Crunch Pudding Pie. This Candy Crunch Pudding Pie, featuring an OREO pie crust, will be sure to knock their socks off.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in half the COOL WHIP and all but 3 Tbsp. toffee.
- Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP, toffee and melted chocolate before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, TransFat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 590 mg, Carbohydrate 59 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 40 g, Protein 4 g
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CRUNCH PIE
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Break the graham crackers into small pieces and place in a food processor. Pulse to blend into fine crumbs. Add the butter, cocoa powder and salt and pulse, in 2 second intervals, until combined and the consistency of wet sand. Press the mixture into and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake until toasted and fragrant, about 8 minutes. Cool before filling, about 15 minutes.
- Scoop the dulce de leche into a medium bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the walnuts, chocolate chunks and orange zest. Pour the filling into the prepared pie shell and refrigerate until chilled all the way through and set, about 3 hours.
- Just before serving, use a hand-mixer to whip the heavy cream and vanilla in a medium until soft peaks form. Sprinkle the flake salt on the pie, top with the whipped cream and grate the unsweetened chocolate over the top. Serve.
CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL CREAM PIE
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll pate brisee to 1/8-inch thickness. Fit into a 9-inch pie dish. Trim edges, leaving a 1-inch overhang. Tuck overhang under dough so edges are flush with rim, and crimp edges. Lightly prick bottom of dough with a fork. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line dough with parchment paper, and fill with pie weights or dried beans. Bake until edges begin to look dry, 15 to 20 minutes. Carefully remove weights and parchment. Bake until crust is darker around edges and bottom looks dry, 15 to 20 minutes more. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a small bowl. Heat milk and chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate melts. Add sugar mixture and whisk to combine.
- Whisk yolks in a medium bowl until combined. Pour in 1 cup milk mixture in a slow, steady stream, whisking until completely incorporated. Return mixture to saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it just begins to bubble, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Pour custard into crust. Press plastic wrap directly on surface of custard. Refrigerate until custard filling is chilled and firm, at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Spread caramel whipped cream over filling. Serve immediately or refrigerate within 2 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle caramel crunch over top.
CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE WITH OREO CRUST
Chocolate wafers may be standard, but a buttery Oreo crumb crust is an even better base for this chocolate cream pie. A store-bought cookie crust filled with from-scratch custard is the perfect combination of simple and sophisticated, with a bit of nostalgia for good measure. Depending on the size of your pie plate, you may have some custard left over after filling the crust: It's a perfect baker's treat.
Provided by Samantha Seneviratne
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Add Oreos to the bowl of a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter and salt, and process until crumbs are evenly moistened. Tip mixture out into a 9-inch pie plate, and press crumbs evenly into bottom and sides of pan. Bake until crust is fragrant and set, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool.
- Set a fine mesh sieve over a medium bowl. In a medium saucepan, whisk together granulated sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder and salt. Pouring just a little at first, whisk the milk into the sugar mixture until you have a smooth paste. Gradually add remaining milk, whisking constantly. Whisk in egg yolks. Cook mixture over medium heat, whisking constantly, until it has thickened and just come up to a low boil, about 8 to 9 minutes. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Pour custard through sieve, pushing it through with a rubber spatula. Discard any solids. Stir in chocolate, butter and vanilla, and let it stand for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Let cool slightly, then cover loosely with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 6 hours.
- To serve, whip cream and confectioners' sugar until soft peaks form. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed Oreos, if using.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 511, UnsaturatedFat 13 grams, Carbohydrate 52 grams, Fat 33 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 7 grams, SaturatedFat 18 grams, Sodium 390 milligrams, Sugar 39 grams, TransFat 0 grams
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH MUD PIE
This sinfully delicios pie is so easy and different from other Mud Pies. It has a creamy chocolate layer between a real whipped cream on top and a crunchy chocolaty crust made with Rice Crispies.
Provided by akgrown
Yield 1 9-inch pie
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Make the crust first. Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave.
- Mix in Rice Krispies. Quickly press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. The bottom and up the sides.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until hard.
- Then blend first five filling ingredients well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and pour into frozen crust.
- Top with real whipped cream and chocolate shavings or a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Serve cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2791, Fat 180.1, SaturatedFat 123.9, Cholesterol 267.4, Sodium 1458.3, Carbohydrate 287.7, Fiber 10.7, Sugar 205.1, Protein 25.9
People also searched
More about "chocolate crunch pie recipes"
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CRUNCH PIE | DESSERTS …
CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
GIADA'S CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CRUNCH PIE RECIPE - TODAY.COM
4.6/5 (260)Category Desserts
- Break the graham crackers into small pieces and place in a food processor. Pulse to blend into fine crumbs. Add the cocoa powder, butter and salt and pulse, in 2 second intervals, until combine and the consistency of wet sand. Press the mixture into and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake for 8 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Allow to cool before filling.
- Scoop the dolce de leche into a medium bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the walnuts, zest and chocolate chunks. Pour into the prepared pie shell and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until chilled all the way through and set.
- Just before serving, whip the heavy cream and vanilla in a medium bowl using a hand mixer until soft peaks form. Sprinkle the flake salt on the caramel pie, top with the whipped cream and grate the unsweetened chocolate over the top.
22 DREAMY CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPES YOU'LL WANT TO MAKE …
- Fudge Pie. This classic filling couldn't be easier to whip together. Simply melt the chocolate in the microwave; then whisk in sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- Double-Chocolate Pecan Pie. Chocolate and pecans taste so good together that we doubled down on the indulgence by combining a dark chocolate pie crust (made with cocoa powder), sticky chocolate-pecan filling, and extra chocolate drizzle for good measure.
- Fresh Mint Chocolate Pie. You won’t need to raid your pantry or run to the store for a bottle of extract for this recipe. Use your bounty of mint from the garden in this delightfully fresh, minty pie.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pie. When there are usually so many decisions to make over choosing desserts, this pie does it for you. It combines a chocolate torte with a classic pumpkin pie.
- Chocolate Pudding Pie. You can expect a homemade pudding filling that firms slightly in the fridge to create a beautifully sliceable pie that tastes unmistakably like decadent chocolate pudding.
- Mini Chocolate Chess Tarts. These tiny treasures are topped with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa. You can stack the pie crusts to cut several rounds at one time.
- Rebecca's Black Bottom Icebox Pie. We're calling this one of our best-ever chocolate pies, especially on a hot Southern day. You be the judge.
- Kentucky Bourbon Pie. A combination of chocolate, bourbon, and pecans has earned this pretty pie a spot as one of the South's most beloved desserts. Prepare for rave reviews at the family holiday gathering.
- Chocolate-Oatmeal Pie. In this standout recipe, toasted oats add a welcome touch of cozy warmth and nutty crunchiness to traditional fudge pie. The oats create a crispy layer over the chocolatey filling.
- Over the Moon Chocolate Pie. Imagine a cross between a traditional pie and a MoonPie. That's what you get with this recipe that features layers of graham cracker crust, Tennessee whiskey-chocolate filling, and marshmallowy meringue.
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CRUNCH PIE – GIADZY
Servings 8Total Time 45 minsAuthor Giada De Laurentiis
CHOCOLATE HAUPIA PIE (TED'S BAKERY COPYCAT) - FAVORITE FAMILY …
COFFEE CRUNCH CHOCOLATE TART RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHOCOLATE SIN PIE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE THE FAMOUS 'I LIKE
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH ICE CREAM PIE - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH PIE RECIPE - MIRECIPE
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CRACKLE PIE. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE CANDY CRUNCH PIE - BAKED BROILED AND BASTED
CEREAL BARS - EASY 3 INGREDIENT RECIPE!
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH PIE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE PIE – PHITIP RECIPES
CARAMEL TOFFEE CRUNCH CHOCOLATE PIE - WHITE LIGHTS ON WEDNESDAY
How to Make Giada's Chocolate Caramel Crunch Pie | Giada's Holiday Handbook | Food Network59K views-03:29
Giada De Laurentiis’ Chocolate Crunch Caramel Pie For Thanksgiving Dessert | TODAY11.3K views-03:56
You'll also love