CRUSHED CANDY CANE COOKIES!!
Make and share this Crushed Candy Cane Cookies!! recipe from Food.com.
Provided by StephanieMarie23
Yield 6 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Directions:Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Total Time: 23 mins.
- 1 Preheat oven to 350. 2 Beat together the butter, shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar. 3 Beat in the eggs, and vanilla extract. 4 Combine the baking soda, salt and flour in a small bowl. Gradually beat this mixture into the creamed mixture. 5 Beat well. 6 Stir in the crushed candy canes. 7 Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets by tsps; keeping 2" apart. 8 Bake at 350 for 11-13 minutes or until lightly golden brown around edges.
CANDY CANE COOKIES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix well the shortening and butter, sugar, egg, almond and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix flour and salt and add to shortening mixture. Divide dough in half.
- Blend red food coloring into one half. Roll 1 teaspoon of the red dough and 1 teaspoon of the white dough on lightly floured board into 4 inch strips. Place strips side by side and press lightly together and twist like a rope. Curve top of rope down to look like the handle of a candy cane.
- Bake 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove while still warm. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup crushed peppermint stick candy and 1/2 cup sugar (optional).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.3 calories, Carbohydrate 30.4 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 254.8 mg, Sugar 10.4 g
CHRISTMAS CANDY CANE COOKIES
These cookies were a holiday tradition in my family since I was a young child. Now my own family requests them before any others at Christmas. —Pat Schmeling, Germantown, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, cream the shortening, butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg and extracts. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Divide dough in half; mix the food coloring into 1 portion. Cover and refrigerate both doughs for 2 hours or until easy to handle., Shape 1 teaspoon plain dough into a 4-in. rope. Shape 1 teaspoon red dough into a 4-in. rope. Place ropes side by side; press together lightly and twist. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; curve top of cookie down to form handle of cane. Repeat with remaining plain and red dough, placing cookies 2 in. apart on baking sheets., Bake at 375° for 8-9 minutes or until set. Combine the crushed candy and sugar; sprinkle warm cookies with candy mixture. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 48mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CANDY CANE COOKIES III
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and confectioners' sugar. Beat in the egg, vanilla and peppermint extracts. Combine the flour and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until well blended. Cover or wrap dough and chill for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Divide dough into halves. Color one half red by mixing in the food color. Roll a small amount of each dough into a 2 inch long worm. Roll them together in a twisted rope and curve the end like a cane. Place onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. In a small bowl, mix together the crushed candy cane and remaining white sugar. Roll hot cookies in the sugar mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89.8 calories, Carbohydrate 12.9 g, Cholesterol 3.9 mg, Fat 3.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 70.6 mg, Sugar 7 g
People also searched
More about "crushed candy cane cookie recipes"
CRUSHED CANDY CANE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE …
4.7/5 (6)Category CookiesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter and sugars. Beat until light and fluffy. Pour in the egg and peppermint and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and crushed candy cane.
- Measure out one tablespoon-sized portions and roll into balls. Continue doing this until no dough remains.
CANDY CANE COOKIES RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
4.6/5 (5)Total Time 3 hrs 44 minsCategory Dessert, Baking, CookieCalories 111 per serving
CANDY CANE SUGAR COOKIES - SUGAR COOKIES WITH CRUSHED …
CRUSHED CANDY CANE COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
3.5/5 Category DessertServings 24Total Time 3 hrs 15 mins
CRUSHED CANDY CANE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FOOD …
2.6/5 (691)Total Time 25 minsServings 24-30
CANDY CANE CRUNCH PEPPERMINT CHEESECAKE CANNOLI
CRUSHED CANDY CANE PINWHEEL COOKIES | RECIPE | PINWHEEL COOKIES ...
CANDY CANE PIE - FANTABULOSITY
CRUSHED COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CANDY CANE CUPCAKES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
CANDY CANE COOKIES - LIFE CURRENTS
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP AND CRUSHED CANDY CANE COOKIES
CRUSHED CANDY CANE PINWHEEL COOKIES | FOODTALK
TOP 45 COOKIES WITH CRUSHED CANDY CANE RECIPES
TOP 48 CRUSHED CANDY CANE COOKIE RECIPE RECIPES
TOP 48 CRUSHED CANDY CANE COOKIE RECIPE RECIPES
CUTE CANDY CANE CHRISTMAS COOKIES RECIPE
CHEWY CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPE - ENTERTAINING WITH BETH
CRUSHED CANDY CANE COOKIE RECIPE | CELEBRATING HOLIDAYS
COOKIES WITH CRUSHED CANDY CANE : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
CANDY CANE COOKIES - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
CANDY CANE POPCORN - EASY 3 INGREDIENT RECIPE
CANDY CANE COOKIES - LAUREN'S LATEST
Candy Cane Crushed Cookies Made Simple and easy at home596 views-01:07
Eggless Chocolate Cookies with Crushed Candy Canes92 views-06:44
Candy Cane Sugar Cookies17K views-03:34
How to Make Peppermint Balls || 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Part 55K views-04:53
How to Make Candy Cane Cookies | Allrecipes.com24K views-02:16
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make candy canes cookies?
What are crushed candy cane chocolate chip cookies?
What are the ingredients in a candy cane cake recipe?
How do you make candy canes with red food coloring?