Dijon, Parmesan and a hint of horseradish give this toasty fish lots of flavor. The preparation is so easy, it takes just 5 to 7 minutes to get four servings ready for the oven. -Scott Schmidtke, Chicago, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix first 4 ingredients and 1 tablespoon cheese. Place tilapia on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spread evenly with mayonnaise mixture. , Toss bread crumbs with melted butter and remaining cheese; sprinkle over fillets. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 292mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
You'll find variations on this classic sandwich - essentially a fried fillet of fish on a hamburger bun - at seafood shacks all over Maine. This one includes a homemade tartar sauce.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Make the tartar sauce: Combine the mayonnaise, pickles and brine, dill, capers, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder in a food processor and pulse until almost smooth, 8 to 10 pulses. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate while you prepare the fish.
- Make the fish: Clean out the food processor and dry. Add the crackers and pulse until very fine. Transfer to a large shallow dish and add 1 teaspoon pepper. Put the flour and beaten eggs in separate shallow dishes; season the flour with 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Pat the fish fillets very dry using paper towels. One at a time, dredge each fillet in the flour, coating both sides; dip in the eggs, allowing the excess to drip off, then coat completely in the crackers. Transfer to a plate and let sit 5 to 10 minutes for the coating to set.
- Meanwhile, fill a large deep skillet with 1 1/2 inches of vegetable oil and heat over medium-high heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 350˚ F. Add 2 fillets to the hot oil and cook until the crust is golden brown and the fish is cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a large paper towel-lined plate and cook the remaining 2 fillets. Serve the fried fish on the buns with some of the tartar sauce. Serve with chips and the remaining tartar sauce.
GRILLED FISH SANDWICHES
I season these fish fillets with lime juice and lemon pepper before grilling them. A simple honey mustard-mayonnaise sauce puts the sandwiches ahead of the rest. -Violet Beard, Marshall, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat grill or broiler. Brush cod with lime juice; sprinkle with lemon pepper. Place on an oiled grill rack over medium heat or in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Grill, covered, or broil 4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 4-5 minutes per side., Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, mustard and honey; spread onto bun bottoms. Top with fish, lettuce, tomato and bun tops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 499mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
People also searched
More about "dijon fish burger sandwiches recipes"
FRIED FISH SANDWICHES WITH CUCUMBERS AND TARTAR SAUCE
CRISPY FRIED FISH BURGER RECIPE | GIRL HEART FOOD®
CRISPY FRIED FISH SANDWICHES - THE SEASONED MOM
HOMEMADE FILET-O-FISH (BAKED!!) | RECIPETIN EATS
FRIED FISH SANDWICH WITH TARTAR SAUCE AND CHIPS …
CRISPY FISH BURGER WITH SHOESTRING FRIES - NICKY'S …
ALASKAN SALMON BURGER CLUB SANDWICH - TRIDENT SEAFOODS
CRUNCHY FISH FINGER SANDWICH RECIPE | BURGER RECIPES | SBS FOOD
BROILED DIJON BURGERS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CRUNCHY AIR FRYER FISH SANDWICH - BELLY LAUGH LIVING
SALMON BURGER RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
FRIED FISH SANDWICH RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A CRISPY FRIED FISH …
FRIED FISH SANDWICHES WITH CREAMY SLAW AND TARTAR SAUCE RECIPE
BEST FRIED FISH SANDWICH RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FRIED FISH …
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #lunch #main-dish #seafood #vegetables #fish #stove-top #dietary #sandwiches #equipment
How to Make The Ultimate Crispy Fish Sandwiches with Tartar Sauce98.3K views-07:35
How to Make Crispy Fish Sandwiches and Fried Calamari54.4K views-23:37
McDonald's Filet-O-Fish | Copycat Recipe305.5K views-11:22
The Easy Beer Battered Fish Sandwich Recipe You'll Actually Make159.1K views-07:42
Making the McDonald's Filet-O-Fish Sandwich At Home | But Better3.3M views-10:06
Tasty's Top 69 Sandwiches821.3K views-1:32:12
You'll also love