EASY CHEESE BALL
My mom made this cheeseball every Christmas when I was growing up. It is still one of my favorites! I am not sure of the ranch dressing's envelope size. I don't think it comes in multiple sizes though.
Provided by Ruscinda
Yield 1 cheeseball, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- mix cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- chill for 1 hour or until set.
- roll in chopped pecans.
- serve with Ritz crackers.
EASY CHEESE BALL II
A delicious and easy way to enjoy a cheese ball. Serve with crackers and enjoy! You can cut this recipe in half to make a smaller version. You could substitute Colby, mozzarella, or Monterey Jack cheese for the Cheddar the recipe calls for.
Provided by EXPLORE725
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a medium size bowl, mash cream cheese. Mix dressing mix and Cheddar cheese into the cream cheese. Shape the mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the chopped nuts. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve. Yum!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557.4 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Cholesterol 112.8 mg, Fat 52.5 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 24 g, Sodium 720.1 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
People also searched
More about "easy cheese ball ii recipes"
EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE, BACON
5/5 (19)Total Time 10 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 159 per serving
- Whip the cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a high power blender, food processor, or stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the bacon bits, green onions, and pecans. Roll the cheese ball in the mixture.
10 CHEESE BALLS WORTH SERVING TO GUESTS - ALLRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball. This cheese ball is an ideal option for a brunch gathering at your home, hence, the bacon. Zesty ranch dressing mixes for a perfect creamy base while crispy bacon adds a savory kick.
- Mango Chutney Cheese Ball. This creamy appetizer blends cream cheese, raisins, bacon, green onions, and sour cream. After the cheese ball is molded, it's covered with rich mango chutney for the ultimate sweet and salty combo.
- Dried Beef Cheese Ball. Reviewer LSBUI says, "It's the only cheese ball I make, and every time I take it to a party I always get asked for the recipe."
- Green Chile Cheese Ball. This Southwestern recipe is hot-hot-hot! Ahaheim chili peppers and loads of cheddar jack cheese create a spicy appetizer ideal for game day, or a Taco Tuesday night in with friends.
- Ruth's Roquefort Cheese Ball. Tangy blue cheese, crunchy celery, and hot pepper sauce mixed with cream cheese creates this appetizer that packs a punch.
- Spinach Cheese Ball. This recipe works as a Christmas time or any time appetizer, because you can mold the spinach infused spread into a tree or ball!
- Lemon Cheese Ball. This is a fun dessert recipe to consider for a summer BBQ, since it incorporates powdered lemonade mix. Serve with a side of graham crackers (or bears) for sweet dipping.
- Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Pretzel Dip. "This was a huge hit with a kids party," says Michelle. This dessert cheese ball has peanut butter and chocolate, so you get the best of both worlds.
- Crunchy Wasabi Cheese Balls. Equal parts spicy and creamy, these bite-size cheese balls are a great appetizer for a sushi night. Cream cheese is infused with chives and soy sauce, before getting a hefty coating of wasabi peas.
- Tailgating Spicy Taco Cheese Ball. "Very tasty and perfectly spicy. Super easy to whip together," says EricaK. If you're a big cilantro fan, substitute it for parsley as the herb coating.
CLASSIC CHEESE BALL RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE (4 INGREDIENTS) - I HEART NAPTIME
CHEESE BALL RECIPE (EASY CLASSIC) - COOKING CLASSY
EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
20 EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (8)Published Dec 15, 2021Category Appetizers, Recipe Roundup
- Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball. One of the best things about cheese balls is that they blend contrasting flavors in a complimentary way. With this one, you get the sweetness and tanginess of crushed pineapples and cream cheese, the nuttiness of pecans, and the savory earthiness of garlic and onions.
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe. Bacon and ranch always pair well together. They’ll taste even better when you add in some Swiss, sharp cheddar, and cream cheeses, Greek yogurt, and parsley.
- Mini-Cheese Ball Bites. If you’re looking for a less messy, more individualized way to serve a cheese ball this holiday season, use these single-serving mini-cheese ball bites.
- Snowman Cheese Ball. ‘Tis the season… for snowman cheese balls! I mean, just look at this little guy! He’s adorable! He’s also cheesy, full of ranch seasoning, and easy to make.
- Dried Beef Cheese Ball. If you’re not a fan of crunchy cheese balls, this smooth and creamy dried beef cheese ball could be the ideal choice for you.
- Cranberry Pecan Cheeseball. This cheese ball is bright and tangy, but the pecans add warmth and nuttiness that helps tone down some of the zestiest edges.
- Smoked Cheese Ball. Whether you’re looking for something new and exciting for game day or need an appetizer before a big summer BBQ, the smoked cheese ball is a safe bet.
- Turkey Cheese Ball. You can use any cheese ball on this list – or buy a pre-made one – to make this turkey cheese ball because the only “turkey” in it is the one you’ll make by decorating it.
- Greek Cheese Ball. This cheese ball is for anyone who loves Greek food – hummus, gyros, moussaka, etc. You’ll pack a wallop of flavor into this small ball.
- Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball. This is a decadent, delicious spinach artichoke dip taken to a whole new level as a cheese ball. The center is still rich and creamy, but the outside has a bit of a crunch.
TOP 43 RECIPE FOR EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES
EASIEST CHEESE BALL RECIPE WITH SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - ALL THINGS …
FOOTBALL SHAPED CHEESE BALL - EVERYDAY SHORTCUTS
EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
EASY CHEESE BALL - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
CLASSIC CHEESE BALL RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
EASY CLASSIC CHEESE BALL RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE - MADE TO BE A MOMMA
TOP 10 CHEESE BALL RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
15 PARTY-READY CHEESE BALL RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST CHEESE BALL RECIPE (EASY TO MAKE IN 15 MINUTES)
TOP 44 RECIPE FOR EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES - BAHAGA.CHURCHREZ.ORG
25+ EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES – HOW TO MAKE CHEESE …
How to Make an Easy Cheese Ball | Cheese Recipe | Allrecipes.com31.6K views-01:27
Two Easy Cheese Ball Recipes25.3K views-03:14
Cheese Balls Recipe | ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS | Top Food Eli44K views-03:03
Easy 3-Ingredient Cheese Ball Recipe | #CheeseBalls #Ostekugler51.6K views-01:58
How to Make a Cheeseball - Easy Cheeseball Recipe17.2K views-01:09
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a homemade cheese ball?Steps Download ArticleGrate the cheese into a bowl.Pour the milk into the bowl of cheese and mix with spoon until the cheese thickens and clumps together.Plug in the deep fryer or turn on the stove for the pan with oil to heat up.While the fryer gets hot, crack an egg into a second bowl.Pour the flour or bread crumbs into a third bowl. More items...
What is a good recipe for a cheese ball?InstructionsPlace cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth. ...Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and gather the mixture into one lump. ...Place the pecans on a plate. ...Cover the cheeseball in cling wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow it to firm up. ...
What ingredients are in cheese balls?Ingredients Needed for This Cheese Ball: Cream cheese – the key ingredient to a good cheese ball. Sour cream – adds extra creaminess and makes it softer. Garlic powder – adds extra flavor. Onion powder – adds extra flavor. Pepper – adds a faint background spice, skip the salt or it will be too salty. Cheddar cheese – cheddar gives it that classic flavor we remember.
How do you make a pineapple cheese ball?Steps to Make ItGather the ingredients. ...In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, drained crushed pineapple, chopped bell pepper, chopped green onion, seasoned salt, and 1 cup of the chopped pecans. ...Put the remaining chopped pecans in a container. ...Chill the cream cheese mixture in the refrigerator until it's quite firm and then shape into a ball. ... More items...