CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Set a wire rack inside a broiler pan or baking pan.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Lift up skin gently; sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder under the skin. Replace skin. Season skin and underside of the thighs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Arrange on the rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven until golden, about 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Continue roasting until juices run clear, about 30 minutes more. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189.1 calories, Carbohydrate 0.1 g, Cholesterol 71 mg, Fat 11.8 g, Protein 19.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 90 mg
OVEN-ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS
Try my oven-grilled chicken thighs and you will fall in love! Sprinkle with fresh finely chopped parsley and serve with a warm potato salad, or fries, or both.
Provided by Aroma and Essence
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk soy sauce, chili sauce, paprika, parsley, and pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken thighs and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place a wire rack on the tray.
- Remove chicken thighs from the marinade and shake off excess; transfer to the prepared rack. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn and continue to bake until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.6 g, Cholesterol 86.5 mg, Fat 9.9 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 24.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 849 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place thighs in a baking dish. Season chicken thighs on all sides with garlic powder and onion flakes.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162 calories, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 68.6 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 58.2 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
SUPER EASY ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS
Roasted chicken thighs that hubby says "almost taste like fried!"
Provided by AMJcooks
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place a rack on a baking sheet.
- Place chicken, skin-side down, on the rack. Liberally sprinkle with adobo seasoning. Turn chicken over, brush olive oil on skin, and liberally sprinkle with adobo.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388 calories, Carbohydrate 0.1 g, Cholesterol 141.4 mg, Fat 24.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 38.1 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 127.8 mg
CRISPY AND TENDER BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS
A simple spice blend gives tons of flavor to the crispy skin and moist, juicy thigh meat. This is in the oven in just minutes for a delicious (and budget-friendly!) main dish.
Provided by Nicole Burdett
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine garlic salt, onion salt, oregano, thyme, paprika, and pepper together in a small container with a lid. Close the lid and shake container until spices are thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken thighs.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until skin is crispy, thighs are no longer pink at the bone, and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189.8 calories, Carbohydrate 0.2 g, Cholesterol 71 mg, Fat 11.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 19.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 177.5 mg
More about "easy roasted chicken thighs recipes"
58 BEST CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES & IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
QUICK AND EASY SLOW ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - THE …
JUICY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS (EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS …
6 EASIEST WAYS TO COOK CHICKEN THIGHS—INCLUDING GRILLED, …
BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS - COOKING CLASSY
BEST BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
THE BEST EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - SWEET CS …
SIMPLE ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - KITCHEN SWAGGER
BEST DAMN OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - RECIPETEACHER
5/5 (2)Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
CROCKPOT HULI HULI CHICKEN RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS (GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN IN THE OVEN!)
THE BEST CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES - THE ROASTED ROOT
BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
45 BEST CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
COOKOUT POT ROAST RECIPE - TODAY
21 TOP-RATED AIR FRYER CHICKEN RECIPES
25 BAKED CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES READY IN UNDER 1 HOUR
21 EASY SHEET-PAN CHICKEN RECIPES YOU'LL MAKE AGAIN
EASY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS IN JUST 35 MINUTES! - FOOD FOLKS …
OUR MOST POPULAR RECIPES OF THE MONTH | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH BLUEBERRIES RECIPE - NYT COOKING
ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - EASY PEASY MEALS
73 FAST SUPPER RECIPES READY IN 45 MINUTES OR LESS - SOUTHERN …
EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
Juicy bake chicken recipe ❗ Easy and delicious oven baked chicken thighs | Simple hearty dinner!2.1M views-03:36
Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe | Easy Baked Chicken Thighs185.4K views-07:10
You'll Never Bake Chicken Thighs Any Other Way | Juicy OVEN Baked Chicken1.8M views-06:31
BEST BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS | easy recipe220.1K views-07:22
Honey Garlic Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe - Easy Chicken Recipe1.6M views-02:52
I Make This Easy Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe All The Time, So Delicious!31K views-03:08
You'll also love