- Whisk the canola oil, crushed red pepper flakes, ranch dressing mix, and chili powder together in a bowl.
- Divide the saltine crackers evenly into 2 1-gallon-sized sealable bags. Pour the oil mixture evenly over the crackers. Seal the bag and flip to allow the oil mixture to run over the crackers for 5 minutes; flip again. Repeat the flipping every five minutes to evenly coat the crackers for about 1 hour. Remove the crackers from the bags and spread onto large platters. Allow to sit overnight before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.7 calories, Carbohydrate 11.2 g, Fat 13.3 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 222.8 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
Seasoned saltine crackers that are simple to make and add a special touch for your dips and spreads at parties. I have had these on several occasions at bachelorette parties and babies showers but was never given the recipe. My sister had them recently at a birthday party, got the recipe, and passed it on to me. Unfortunately, I don't know who to credit for this, but it's certainly a keeper!!! Was initially concerned about the amount of oil, but hey, it's party food, RIGHT? I have used whole wheat crackers and different kinds of dip/dressing mixes successfully so have fun and get creative!
Provided by CheCheCherie
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line crackers on ends (like dominoes) in an air-tight container.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, dressing mix, peppers, and garlic powder.
- Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Continue to stir to prevent the pepper from settling on the bottom of the bowl.
- Spoon mixture evenly over crackers, like drizzling icing on a cake.
- Close lid tightly and flip the container over every 5 minutes for about 20 minutes. Lightly shake back and forth to make sure all the crackers are coated.
- Store in a ziplock bag. Will keep for about a week -- if they last that long!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.2, Fat 11.3, SaturatedFat 1.2, Sodium 145.1, Carbohydrate 13.7, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 0.1, Protein 1.8
ALABAMA FIRE CRACKERS
- Place the vegetable oil, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, ranch dressing mix, and crushed red pepper flakes in a 2-gallon plastic zipper bag. Seal the bag and smoosh with your hands to thoroughly combine the oil and spices. Place the crackers into the bag, seal, and turn the bag over to cover the crackers with the spice mix. Let the bag sit for about 1 hour, then turn again. Repeat several more times until the crackers are well-coated with spice mix, and allow the bag to sit overnight. Remove crackers and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.9 calories, Carbohydrate 12.5 g, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 320.2 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
TASTY SEASONED OYSTER CRACKERS
A wonderful seasoned oyster cracker recipe similar to others, but with different quantities and ingredients. So great as a snack or on salads. My kids love them! Quick, easy, and tasty!
Provided by JulieCC
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix the canola oil, ranch dressing mix, dill, lemon pepper, granulated garlic, onion powder, seasoned salt, and white pepper until thoroughly combined. Gently mix the crackers with the seasonings, tossing to coat the crackers with the seasoned oil. Spread the crackers out onto a jelly roll pan in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crackers are very lightly browned at the edges, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring to bake other sides halfway through cooking. Allow to cool completely before storing in airtight canister or resealable plastic bag.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169.2 calories, Carbohydrate 20.5 g, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 390.3 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
RANCH OYSTER CRACKERS
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing mix, dill weed, vegetable oil, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. Add oyster crackers, and toss to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring gently after 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 137.3 calories, Carbohydrate 16.2 g, Fat 7 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 558.2 mg, Sugar 1 g
People also searched
More about "firecracker recipe with oyster crackers"
FIRE CRACKERS RECIPE (A SPICY SALTINE SNACK) - THE …
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Snack
- Pour crackers into a large bowl and add in small amounts of butter, then mix. Repeat this until all the butter has been added and all the crackers are well coated.
- Sprinkle a small amount of the ranch mix on the buttered crackers and mix. Repeat this with the rest of the ranch mix until all the crackers are well coated.
- Sprinkle the crushed red pepper the same way you did for the ranch. Ensuring that the spice is evenly spread throughout the entire batch.
FIRECRACKERS RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
RANCH FIRECRACKERS RECIPE (SEASONED SALTINES!) | BUNS IN …
FIRECRACKER RECIPE WITH OYSTER CRACKERS RECIPES
4.7/5 Total Time 9 hrs 10 minsServings 30Calories 169 per serving
FIRECRACKERS RECIPE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
TOP 43 FIRECRACKERS RECIPE OYSTER CRACKERS RECIPES
TOP 50 FIRECRACKERS RECIPE OYSTER CRACKERS RECIPES
FIRECRACKERS RECIPE (ALABAMA FIRE CRACKERS) – BERLY'S KITCHEN
THE 6 BEST OYSTER CRACKER RECIPES - BOSS OYSTER
FIRECRACKERS RECIPE OYSTER CRACKERS RECIPES
FIRE CRACKERS RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
TOP 48 FIRECRACKERS RECIPE OYSTER CRACKERS RECIPES
ALABAMA FIRE CRACKERS - INSANELY GOOD
SPICY SEASONED OYSTER CRACKERS - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
FIRECRACKER CHEEZ-ITZ - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
5-Ingredient Spicy Oyster Crackers - From the Test Kitchen35.1K views-03:09
Oyster Cracker Munch20.2K views-06:25
Fire Crackers! Spicy Cracker snack that any heat loving person will enjoy! Easy Recipe!12.7K views-04:15
Savory Oyster Crackers -- Lynn's Recipes22.6K views-02:16
Seasoned OYSTER CRACKERS | Easy to make Party Munch | DIY4.6K views-03:04
Seasoned Oyster Crackers35.1K views-03:56
You'll also love