FROZEN YOGURT PIE
Blend fruity low-fat yogurt & whipped topping for this Frozen Yogurt Pie! Use a graham cracker crust for this refreshingly easy, no-bake Frozen Yogurt Pie.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Add COOL WHIP to yogurt in medium bowl; stir with whisk until blended. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Top with raspberries just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 125 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 18 g, Protein 3 g
STRAWBERRY YOGURT PIE I
- Mix yogurt with 3 and 1/2 cups of the dessert topping until blended. Sweeten the strawberries, if necessary. Mix in strawberries and spoon into crust.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight, if possible, until it's firm.
- Remove from freezer and top with remainder of dessert topping. Store in freezer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.9 calories, Carbohydrate 36.1 g, Cholesterol 1.2 mg, Fat 18.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 220.8 mg, Sugar 26 g
BLACKBERRY FROZEN YOGURT PIE WITH CRACKER CRUST
Tangy from yogurt and rippled with blackberries, this frozen pie will make a pretty addition to barbecues and backyard cookouts. The salty cracker crust against the sweet tart filling is a match made in summer heaven. Raspberries work in place of the blackberries, too. Want to know what to do with leftover sweetened condensed milk? Stir into iced coffee or Thai iced tea, or drizzle over sliced fresh fruit.
Provided by Dawn Perry
Categories pies and tarts, dessert
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Make the crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees with a rack in the middle position. Combine crackers, sugar and salt in a food processor and process until finely ground. (You should have about 1 1/2 cups.) If you don't have a food processor, place in a resealable plastic bag and bang with a rolling pin or meat mallet until crushed. Add butter and pulse until the mixture looks like wet sand.
- Transfer cracker mixture to a standard 9-inch pie plate. Using the bottom of a flat-bottomed measuring cup, press the mixture up the sides and into the bottom of the pie plate. Bake on the middle rack until dry and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. (If the crust slumps or puffs while it bakes, gently press it back into place while still warm with the measuring cup and proceed.) Let cool completely.
- Make the filling: Combine blackberries, sugar and lemon juice in a food processor and process until evenly crushed. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream and condensed milk until stiff peaks form. Give yogurt a few stirs to smooth it out, then gently fold into whipped cream mixture; transfer to the cooled crust. Spoon blackberry mixture over top and, using a spoon, carefully swirl into the cream. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours and up to 2 days. Let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving; this will make it easier to slice.
FROZEN YOGURT PIE
This pie is so easy to make. It has been a standard in our house for years. It's a wonderful dessert when you Bar-B-Que. Try different flavors.
Provided by Pamela Euless-Barker
Yield 1 Pie, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Blend yogurt and Cool Whip, pour into pie crust.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- I garnish with sliced strawberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231.8, Fat 10.4, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 2, Sodium 249.4, Carbohydrate 32.2, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 15.3, Protein 3.3
FROZEN YOGURT PIE
Make and share this Frozen Yogurt Pie recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Cindi M Bauer
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt and black cherry gelatin.
- Gently mix in the Cool Whip, until well blended.
- Spoon into the chocolate cookie pie crust.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight; until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes, or until it can be easily cut.
- Store leftover pie in the freezer.
- Serves 6 to 8.
- Note: Try substituting 1/4 cup of Tang Orange Flavor Drink Mix for the gelatin, and 1-(6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust for the chocolate cookie pie crust.
- I have made a variety of these pies, (9 to be exact) using various flavored gelatins and yogurts, and mainly w/a graham cracker pie crust. Use your imagination!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 347.1, Fat 18.9, SaturatedFat 10.4, Cholesterol 1.9, Sodium 289.5, Carbohydrate 41.7, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 31.8, Protein 4.7
People also searched
More about "frozen yogurt pie recipes"
FROZEN YOGURT PIE (TWO METHODS) - PINT SIZED BAKER
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
FROZEN YOGURT PIE | QUAKER OATS
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE AND YOGURT PIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY FROZEN YOGURT PIE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
LIFE® FROZEN YOGURT PIE | TASTY REWARDS
CHERRY FROZEN YOGURT PIE RECIPE - COOKTHESTORY
FROZEN YOGURT PIE (MAKE-AHEAD SUMMER DESSERT!)
FROZEN STRAWBERRY YOGURT PIE RECIPE - CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY
10 BEST GREEK YOGURT PIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
FROZEN YOGURT PIE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
FROZEN YOGURT PIE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
FROZEN YOGURT PIE | COOL WHIP PIE - SWEET CREEK MOON
NO-BAKE YOGURT AND COOL WHIP PIE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
RASPBERRY FROZEN YOGURT RECIPE UK | DEPORECIPE.CO
STRAWBERRY FROZEN YOGURT PIE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #pies-and-tarts #desserts #fruit #american #easy #frozen-desserts #pies #freezer #dietary #seasonal #pitted-fruit #cherries #equipment
Frozen Yogurt Pie Recipe with Fruit - The Frugal Chef9.2K views-05:03
Darlene's Concoctions - Easy Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie Recipe22K views-12:39
Frozen Yogurt Pie Recipe | DADS THAT COOK128 views-03:22
FROZEN YOGURT PIE - the easiest summer dessert!1K views-09:46
NO BAKE - Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pie | 3 Ingredients | Char's Kitchen402 views-06:31
One Minute Frozen Yogurt Pie | Easy Pie Recipe | One Minute Dessert Recipe | #shorts411 views-01:00
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make frozen yogurt pie crust?Use a graham cracker crust for this refreshingly easy, no-bake Frozen Yogurt Pie. Add COOL WHIP to yogurt in medium bowl; stir with whisk until blended. Spoon into crust. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Can you freeze a pie with Cool Whip and yogurt?In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the Cool Whip and yogurt until smooth. The Spruce / Emily Hawkes Pour the yogurt and Cool Whip mixture into the pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. The Spruce / Emily Hawkes Remove the pie from the freezer approximately 20 minutes before serving. The Spruce / Emily Hawkes
How do you make a frozen strawberry pie?An easy, refreshing freezer pie. Great for hot summer months. Mix yogurt with 3 and 1/2 cups of the dessert topping until blended. Sweeten the strawberries, if necessary. Mix in strawberries and spoon into crust. Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight, if possible, until it's firm. Remove from freezer and top with remainder of dessert topping.
Is there a no bake frozen strawberry yogurt pie?No Bake Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie! This frozen pie is perfect for warmer weather! No baking needed, and the pie itself is a creamy cool strawberry and cream flavor.