OLIVE CHEESE BREAD
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Roughly chop both the black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice the green onions into thin pieces.
- Combine the butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture onto the French bread. Bake until the cheese is melted and browning, 20 to 25 minutes.
GARLIC CHEESE OLIVE BREAD
Make and share this Garlic Cheese Olive Bread recipe from Food.com.
Provided by RayleneHernandezRey
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Start off by peeling your garlic and adding your garlic along with your olive oil, and chili flakes to a heated skillet, you will want to cook on a low heat for about 20 minutes.
- drain your olives and cut into halves, add to bowl.
- cut your onions into small pieces add to olives.
- add your shredded cheese, mayo, and half of your Parmesan cheese stir well.
- on your french bread you will want to spread with a brush your garlic oil mixture, evenly & lightly.
- Now add you olive and cheese mixture and bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes till golden brown.
- Top your bread with the last of your Parmesan cheese.
People also searched
More about "garlic cheese olive bread recipes"
GREEN OLIVE GARLIC CHEESE BREAD - CALIFORNIA GROWN
Category Appetizer, SnackCalories 402 per serving
GARLIC OLIVE CHEESE BREAD - DINNERSDISHESANDDESSERTS.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory Side Dish RecipesCalories 428 per serving
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD RECIPE | OLIVEMAGAZINE
OLIVE CHEESE BREAD. - THE PIONEER WOMAN
RECIPE: OLIVE CHEESE BREAD WITH GARLIC AND CRACKED …
CHEESY OLIVE BREAD | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GARLIC OLIVE CHEESE BREAD - STAR FINE FOODS
CHEESE GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
OLIVE OIL GARLIC BREAD - FEELGOODFOODIE
GARLIC CHEESE OLIVE BREAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
GARLIC OLIVE CHEESE BREAD RECIPE | YUMMLY - PINTEREST
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD (EASY & HOMEMADE!) - COOKING CLASSY
CHEESE BREAD RECIPE WITH GARLIC | OLIVEMAGAZINE
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD (A FAMILY FAVORITE RECIPE) - KATHRYN'S KITCHEN
OLIVE GARLIC BREAD - COLAVITA RECIPES
GARLIC OLIVE CHEESE BREAD | RECIPES, OLIVE RECIPES, CHEESE BREAD
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #breads #eggs-dairy #easy #cheese #dietary
This is the EASIEST and MOST DELICIOUS garlic cheese bread recipe!349K views-04:54
Cheesy Garlic Bread- Bonus Recipe | CaribbeanPot.com1.5M views-05:50
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread in 4 Steps!Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe|Garlic bread recipe from scratch!1.3M views-08:50
garlic bread recipe | cheesy garlic bread recipe | garlic cheese bread | dominos garlic bread6.9M views-01:53
The Easiest Garlic Bread Recipe!294K views-05:32
Korean-Style Cream Cheese Garlic Bread - Food Wishes275K views-12:02
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make cheese garlic bread?To begin making the Cheese Garlic Bread, all you need to do is prep the ingredients. Cut the loaf of french bread into half lengthwise. Preheat the oven to 200 C and keep a baking sheet ready. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, garlic and oregano and whisk it well. Brush or drizzle this oil over the sliced bread evenly.
How to cook black olives on French bread?Roughly chop both the black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice the green onions into thin pieces. Combine the butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined. Spread the mixture onto the French bread. Bake until the cheese is melted and browning, 20 to 25 minutes.
What is olive oil garlic bread?This Olive Oil Garlic Bread is a slam dunk recipe for any Italian-themed dinners. It's so flavorful, simple to make and goes perfectly with soups and pastas This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy. What’s the secret to good garlic bread? Garlic. Fresh Garlic.
How do you cook with garlic and olive oil?Brush or spoon the olive oil garlic mixture generously on the cut side of each slice of bread. Season with fresh cracked black pepper, if desired. Sprinkle each piece with grated Parmesan cheese.