CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE - GLUTEN FREE
A recipe contributed to Bob's Red Mill by Phyllis Potts. Try it either with or without frosting. It looked too good not to share! Specialty ingredients available from www.bobsredmill.com.
Provided by Molly53
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease/flour a tube pan or loaf pan (I like to use cocoa to "flour" the cake pan).
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and sugar; add eggs one at a time followed by vanilla extract, orange peel and zucchini.
- Stir in the flour mixture and milk (or water) alternately; add nuts and stir.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 1-1/2 hours; leave to cool in oven with door open for 30 minutes.
- Turn out of pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229.5, Fat 12.1, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 50.9, Sodium 329.5, Carbohydrate 29.4, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 20.5, Protein 3.2
People also searched
More about "gluten free chocolate zucchini cake recipes"
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE • ONE LOVELY LIFE
3/5 (2)Calories 277 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a food processor (or a bowl with a hand mixer), combine cocoa powder, syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt.
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE - MAMAGOURMAND
4.6/5 (12)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory Gluten Free DessertCalories 289 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9X13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. See recipe notes for using 9-inch layer cake pans.
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients - flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. If using a mixer, mix on low speed until combined.
- Add the eggs, oil, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix well, using a mixer on medium speed. The batter will be very thick.
- Fold in the grated zucchini and mini chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE
Ratings 15Estimated Reading Time 8 minsCategory Cake, Dessert
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE RECIPE - GFJULES
4.4/5 (43)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertsCalories 257 per serving
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE - REAL FOOD REAL …
GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE (TOP-8-FREE …
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE – SALTED PLAINS
CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE | COOKING ON THE WEEKENDS
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE RECIPE - PETITE GOURMETS
4/5 (7)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 337 per serving
GLUTEN-FREE ZUCCHINI CAKE | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE - TESSA THE DOMESTIC DIVA
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE + MATCHA FROSTING
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE RECIPE - WELL AND GOOD
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE (GLUTEN FREE!)
TOP 41 SUGAR FREE ZUCCHINI CAKE RECIPE RECIPES
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE YOGURT CAKE (NO FLOUR, BUTTER OR OIL)
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE WITH FROSTING - HOLISTIC FOODIE
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE | PUNCHFORK
CREATIVE WAYS TO USE GLUTEN FREE YELLOW CAKE MIX
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE (GLUTEN-FREE, PALEO, LOW SUGAR)
CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI LOAF CAKE (GLUTEN FREE). - THE PRETTY BEE
GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN COOKIES RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE - LYNN'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
VEGAN ZUCCHINI BANANA BREAD RECIPE | THE CAKE BOUTIQUE
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE - FLAVOR WALK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the recipe for a zucchini cake?Instructions. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, applesauce, eggs, and zucchini. Add vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Lastly add almond meal, gluten free flour blend, and gluten free oats and whisk again to combine. The batter should be slightly thick but very easy to pour.
How to make gluten free Chocolate Zucchini loaf cake?A delicious recipe for gluten free chocolate zucchini loaf cake - easy to make and a great dessert or snack! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it hangs over on both sides. Place the shredded zucchini, melted coconut oil or butter, maple syrup, and eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk together with a fork.
How do you Frost a zucchini and chocolate cake?Stir in zucchini and chocolate chips. Spread into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 35-38 minutes. Let cake cool and frost with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. Place butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl beat until combined about 1 minute.
How to bake zucchini bread?Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt into a small bowl. In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, maple syrup, applesauce, and coconut oil. Stir in the zucchini.