MANGO & GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD
We live in the hot South, and this awesome fruity chicken salad is a weeknight standout. I buy salad greens and add veggies for color and crunch. -Sherry Little, Sherwood, Arkansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Toss chicken with salt and pepper. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat on each side until no longer pink, 3-4 minutes. Cut chicken into 1-in. pieces., Divide greens among 4 plates; drizzle with vinaigrette. Top with chicken, mango and peas; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 447mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SPICY CHICKEN SALAD WITH MANGO SALSA
When I need a different weeknight meal, I pull out this salad recipe. To make it in record time, I use fully cooked chicken strips, jarred mango, bottled vinaigrette and packaged, shredded cheese.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 7 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- For salsa, in a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; chill until serving. In a large skillet, saute the chicken, cumin, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne and salt in oil until heated through. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer., Toss greens with dressing; divide among seven serving plates. Top with chicken mixture, mango salsa and cheese. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts :
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH MANGOES AND GREENS
- On a large plate drizzle the chicken with 1 tablespoon of the oil, sprinkle it with the scallions, 1 teaspoon of the thyme, and salt and pepper to taste, turning it to coat it well, and let it marinate at room temperature, turning it once, for 30 minutes
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the shallot, the remaining 1 teaspoon thyme, and salt and pepper to taste, add the remaining 4 tablespoons oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the vinaigrette until it is emulsified.
- Grill the chicken on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until it is cooked through. In a large bowl toss the romaine, the watercress, the cabbage, and the mango with just enough of the vinaigrette to coat the salad well, transfer the salad to a platter, and top it with the chicken. Serve the remaining vinaigrette separately.
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD
Smoky charred grilled chicken combines with bright peas and herbs in a salad that's fresh and hearty. Grilling the chicken ahead of time makes it even easier to put together.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Whisk together 1/4 cup oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon garlic. Pour over chicken, and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Cook peas in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain, and submerge in ice water to stop the cooking and retain color.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat or set up grill for indirect heat. Remove chicken from marinade, and grill chicken, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, 15 to 20 minutes for drumsticks and 20 to 25 minutes for breasts. Let cool, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, cut chicken breasts into thick slices.
- Whisk together remaining 1/2 cup oil, 1/3 cup lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon garlic, the shallot, mustard, salt, and chopped mint in a medium bowl. Arrange lettuce, whole mint leaves, and peas on a large serving platter. Toss chicken in dressing, and arrange on salad. Pour remaining dressing over salad.
CUBAN-STYLE GRILLED MOJO CHICKEN WITH GREENS, AVOCADOS AND MANGOES
- Make dressing:
- Whisk vegetable oil, orange juice, orange peel, honey and soy sauce in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. (Dressing can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Make chicken:
- Stir cumin seeds in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat until seeds are fragrant and slightly darker in color, about 2 minutes. Transfer seeds to medium bowl. Add minced garlic, minced chili and salt to seeds; mash mixture with back of fork to form coarse paste. Heat olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until very hot, about 2 minutes. Pour hot olive oil over garlic mixture; stir to blend. Let stand 15 minutes. Whisk in orange juice and lime juice. Pour marinade into 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish and cool. Add chicken to marinade; turn to cnd cool. Add chicken to marinade; turn to coat. Cover chicken and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
- Combine mangoes and avocados in medium bowl. Add 6 tablespoons dressing and toss to coat.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to work surface. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut each chicken piece crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices.
- Place lettuces in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper; mound lettuces on 6 plates. Arrange 1 sliced chicken piece atop lettuces on each plate. Spoon mangoes and avocados alongside chicken. Sprinkle salads with cashews. Serve, passing any remaining dressing separately.
GRILLED CHICKEN AND MANGO SALAD
Please your palate with this Grilled Chicken and Mango Salad. Strawberries and mangos help make this spinach salad as colorful as it is tasty!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat greased grill to medium heat.
- Pour 1/2 cup dressing over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 15 min. to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Meanwhile, cover 4 plates with spinach.
- Slice chicken; place over salads. Top with fruit, onions and remaining dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 540 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 27 g
More about "grilled chicken salad with mangoes and greens recipes"
CARIBBEAN CHICKEN SALAD WITH MANGO DRESSING
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 50 minsCategory SaladCalories 371 per serving
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, and ginger in a gallon-sized ziptop bag, seal tightly pressing out all of the air, and "squish" to combine. Add the chicken, firmly seal the bag again, and move the chicken around gently so that all sides are coated and it lays flat when the bag is on its side. Let marinade for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight. (If refrigerating overnight, let the chicken stand at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to grilling.) Meanwhile, prepare the dressing and other ingredients.
- Place the sliced red onions in a small bowl with water. Let sit while you prepare the rest of the salad (this mellows the red onions' bite, while maintaining their flavor; if you like the taste of raw red onion as is, you can feel free to skip this step).
- Make the dressing: Puree the mango, lime juice, honey, cumin, coriander, and cayenne in your food processor until smooth. With the processor running, drizzle in the olive oil and blend to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Use for salad, then store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake well before using.
- Cook the chicken: Heat a grill pan or an outdoor grill over medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade, lightly shake off the excess, and grill for about 2 minutes per side, until cooked through (see ingredient notes for more information about length of cooking time). Remove to plate and let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
MANGO CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE WITH HOMEMADE DRESSING
5/5 (9)Total Time 40 minsCategory SaladsCalories 296 per serving
- Top with cooked chicken slices, diced mango, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and parsley or cilantro. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper; taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH MANGO DRESSING
5/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory SaladCalories 517 per serving
- Add remaining ingredients except for olive oil and blend until smooth. With the blender running on low speed, slowly pour in olive oil and blend until emulsified. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Brush each side of chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill chicken over medium high heat until done and juices run clear. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes, then cut into bite size pieces.
- In a large salad bowl toss salad greens with English cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion slices, and diced mango. Add chicken and toss. Serve with mango vinaigrette.
GRILLED CHICKEN MANGO SALAD WITH MANGO CILANTRO …
GREEK YOGURT CHICKEN SALAD (LOW CALORIE)
MEDITERRANEAN GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | KITCHN
HEALTHY GRILLED CHICKEN MANGO SALAD
GRILLED CHICKEN & MANGO CORN SALAD RECIPE
CALIFORNIA GRILLED CHICKEN AVOCADO AND MANGO SALAD
GRILLED MANGO CHICKEN RECIPE WITH FRESH LIME - PLATINGS + PAIRINGS
MANGO BERRY SALAD WITH GRILLED CHICKEN - VIDEO RECIPE
12 GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES EVERYONE WILL LOVE
20 EXTREMELY EASY RECIPES FOR WHEN YOU’RE BURNED OUT
BBQ & GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPES
MANGO AND BLACK BEAN SALAD WITH GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
GRILLED CHICKEN MANGO SALAD
CORONATION CHICKEN IS CREAMY CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD GOALS
EASY AVOCADO SALAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE AVOCADO SALAD
GRILLED BARBECUE CHICKEN AND PEACH SALAD
THESE STRAWBERRY SALADS TASTE LIKE SUMMER—AND ARE A BREEZE TO …
UKROP'S™ CURRY CHICKEN SALAD, 12 OZ - KROGER
GRILLED CHICKEN AVOCADO AND MANGO SALAD RECIPE
CHOOSING THE BEST SALAD DRESSING FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF GREENS
AVOCADO MANGO SALAD - JULIA'S ALBUM
EASY SHRIMP PASTA SALAD
EASY CHICKEN RECIPES FOR BUSY WEEKNIGHTS
You'll also love