LISA'S GRILLED STEAKS
In the Test Kitchen, we used rib-eyes for this recipe and, boy oh boy, they came out tasty. The marinade really adds a robust hickory flavor to the meat. A bit of the Greek seasoning (that includes salt, pepper, oregano, parsley and other goodies), is all the seasoning that the tender and delicious steak needs. Do watch for...
Provided by Lisa Allen
Categories Steaks and Chops
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 1. Preheat your grill to high heat.
- 2. Remove the steaks from their packaging and sprinkle them with a generous amount of the Cavender's Greek Seasoning.
- 3. Put in a container with lid or Ziploc bag and add 1 cup of Moore's marinade and melted butter. Turn to coat well and put in fridge 1 hour or overnight. Turn several times so marinade soaks in well.
- 4. Clean and lubricate your grill grates with some cooking oil on a rolled up piece of paper towel (using tongs, of course).
- 5. Place the steaks on the hottest part of the grill and then stand ready with the tongs.
- 6. At this point, you are on flare-up watch. The fat dripping off of those beautiful steaks is bound to create a flare-up. When a flare-up occurs, simply use your tongs to slide the steaks away from the open flame until the flame dies down and then move then back over the heat.
- 7. Continue to grill with the lid open for about 4 - 6 minutes.
- 8. Flip the steaks over onto the other side, still over the hottest part of the grill.
- 9. Grill the steaks for an additional 4 - 6 minutes on the other side, lid open, for a medium-rare delicious steak. Cook longer for well done.
- 10. Remove the steaks from the grill and allow to rest on a plate for 5 minutes before serving. The resting period is important so that the juices don't run out when you cut into the rib-eye, so be patient. Enjoy!
PERFECTLY GRILLED STEAK
Get Bobby Flay's secret to Perfectly Grilled Steak using any cut and seasoning with just salt and pepper with his recipe from Food Network Magazine.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- About 20 minutes before grilling, remove the steaks from the refrigerator and let sit, covered, at room temperature.
- Heat your grill to high. Brush the steaks on both sides with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Place the steaks on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steaks over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board or platter, tent loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
LISA'S GRILLED STEAK MARSALA
I had this steak at my cousin Lisa's house one night, and had to have the recipe, it is SO GOOD! Thought I would share it with YOU!
Provided by Lindas Busy Kitchen
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Marinate steak tips in Italian salad dressing for 2-24 hours.
- In a lg. teflon skillet add olive oil, then add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add Marsala wine and let gently boil, until veggies are done, and wine has reduced.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness, and put on serving plate.
- Cover with veggies, and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.7, Fat 30.8, SaturatedFat 4.7, Sodium 778.8, Carbohydrate 17, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 10.4, Protein 3.3
More about "lisas grilled steaks recipes"
PERFECT GRILLED STEAK (STEAKHOUSE QUALITY)
4.9/5 (15)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 237 per serving
- Preheat grill to med-high. Place steaks on the grill, cover and reduce heat to medium. Grill for about 4-5 min each side for medium rare (flipping only once) or until you've reached your desired doneness on an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove steaks from the grill, tent with foil and rest for 15 min before slicing against the grain. Serve with chimichurri over the sliced steak if desired.
PERFECTLY JUICY GRILLED STEAK | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (2)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanCalories 680 per serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, and a pinch of red pepper. Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade on top. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- To grill the steaks: Heat your grill to high heat. Remove the steaks from the marinade and place on the grill. Grill the steaks until they slightly char and are golden brown from 3-5 minutes. Flip the steak and cook on the other side until desired doneness.
GRILLED STEAK RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | MAIN DISH GRILLING …
LISA'S GRILLED STEAK MARSALA RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
"MONA LISA" GRILLED JERK STEAK - FOOD FIDELITY
HOW TO GRILL THE BEST STEAK - SIMPLY RECIPES
GRILLED MARINATED STRIP STEAKS WITH SPICY CRAB SALAD : RECIPES ...
GRILLED HANGER STEAK RECIPE | ANNE BURRELL | FOOD NETWORK
LISA'S CHICKEN & SEAFOOD
ASIAN GRILLED FLANK STEAK RECIPE - FOX AND BRIAR - PINTEREST
THE PERFECT GRILLED STEAK RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
PERFECT GRILLED STEAK - JUICY AND SIZZLING! - IOWA GIRL EATS
THE 28 BEST EVER STEAK RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
SKIRT STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
PERFECT GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAK (EVERY TIME!) - WHOLESOME YUM
GRILLED SALMON STEAKS WITH CREAMY MUSTARD CHIVE SAUCE
PERFECT GRILLED STEAK - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
LISA'S STEAK RUB, LSR | LISA'S FAMILY TABLE
OUR 35 BEST GRILLED STEAK RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
GRILLED STEAK SALAD WITH TEXAS PEACHES, PECANS AND LIMES : RECIPES ...
OUR TOP 25 GRILLED STEAK RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
GRILLED TEA SPICED NY STRIP STEAK WITH GARLIC BROCCOLI RECIPE | MING ...
GARLIC BUTTER GRILLED STEAK & SHRIMP - CAFE DELITES
Garlic Herb Butter with Grilled Ribeye Steak Recipe98.9K views-04:51
Grilled Ribeye Steak Recipe - Grilling Steak, Made Easy!180.2K views-05:18
How To Make The BEST Grilled STEAK ever!!! | Ray Mack's Kitchen and Grill134.1K views-05:07
SKIRT STEAK with CHIMICHURRI | the best steak recipe for summertime grilling!69.2K views-05:39
How To Grill The PERFECT Steak Every time! | Cooking Is Easy2.6M views-05:26
You'll also love