LOBSTER TAILS WITH CITRUS BUTTER
Make and share this Lobster Tails with Citrus Butter recipe from Food.com.
Provided by GinnyP
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut the lobster tails down the center through the meat but not all the way through the shell.
- Fold over butterfly style.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush over the meat.
- Put some foil over your grill and place the tails, shell side down on the foil.
- Cook, covered, for about 14-16 minutes until the meat is firm and white.
- Brush occasionally while cooking.
- Loosen the meat slightly before serving and brush one last time with the citrus butter.
- NOTE: We broiled instead of grilled.
- Used a broiling pan with the broiler on low, with the tails about 6 inches from the heat source and watched them the entire time.
- We serve with the remaining citrus butter.
- You may choose to make extra.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.7, Fat 13.4, SaturatedFat 7.6, Cholesterol 119.8, Sodium 266.1, Carbohydrate 3.4, Sugar 0.2, Protein 26.4
GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS WITH LEMON-RED FRESNO BUTTER
- For the lemon-red Fresno butter: Put the lemon juice in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook until reduced to 1/4 cup. Stir in the honey. Let cool.
- Add the butter and zest to the reduced lemon juice and mix until smooth. Fold in the chiles and season with salt and pepper. The butter will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week.
- For the grilled lobster tails: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the lobster tails and boil for 4 minutes. Remove and drain well. Split each lobster tail lengthwise down the underside with a heavy knife, taking care not to cut through the back shell, so that the lobster is still in one piece but the inside is exposed.
- Heat a charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the lobster flesh with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the tails flesh-side down on the grill and grill until slightly charred, about 3 minutes. Flip over, brush with a generous amount of lemon-red Fresno butter, and continue grilling until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes, brushing with butter throughout.
- Remove from the grill to a platter, flesh-side up. Top with a little more butter, some cilantro leaves and lemon zest.
LOBSTER TAILS WITH CLARIFIED BUTTER
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Light the coals in a fire pit 1 hour before cooking or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Using kitchen shears or a sharp knife, cut through the top shell lengthwise. Cut a slit through the meat lengthwise taking care not to cut through the bottom shell. Gently pull the shells apart. Thread a skewer, starting at the underside base of the tail, along the inside of the bottom shell. Brush the meat with 1/4 cup of the clarified butter. Wrap the lobster tails in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the lobster meat is opaque.
- Place the remaining clarified butter in a butter warmer or dipping bowl. Remove the meat from the lobster shells and dip in the Clarified Butter.
- In a small, heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the butter over medium-low heat. Pour the mixture into a 2-cup glass measuring jug. Let the melted butter stand for 5 minutes. Using a spoon, remove the foam from the top of the butter. Place the lemon zest in small bowl. Pour the clarified butter over the lemon zest and discard the milk solids left in the bottom of the jug.
- Yield: 1 1/4 cups
AIR FRYER LOBSTER TAILS WITH LEMON-GARLIC BUTTER
- Butterfly lobster tails by cutting lengthwise through the centers of the hard top shells and meat with kitchen shears. Cut to, but not through, the bottoms of the shells. Spread the tail halves apart. Place tails in the air fryer basket with lobster meat facing up.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add lemon zest and garlic; heat until garlic is tender, about 30 seconds. Transfer 2 tablespoons of butter mixture to a small bowl and brush onto lobster tails; discard any remaining brushed butter to avoid contamination from uncooked lobster. Season lobster with salt and pepper.
- Cook in an air fryer at 380 degrees F (195 degrees C) until lobster meat is opaque, 5 to 7 minutes. Spoon reserved butter from the saucepan over lobster meat. Top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 312.6 calories, Carbohydrate 3.3 g, Cholesterol 128.7 mg, Fat 25.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 18.1 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, Sodium 590.4 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS WITH LEMON & HERB BUTTER
Treat guests to grilled lobster tails served with a lemon, garlic and parsley butter. They take a little effort, but make an impressive dinner party dish
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Dinner, Main course
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Make the butter by mixing together all the ingredients, then season and set aside. Can be made two days ahead. Remove from the fridge to soften before using.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut along the tops of the lobster shells, then flip the tails over and crack the ribs of the shell. Use your fingers to open the shell and loosen the meat keeping it attached at the base and pull it half out. Use a knife to cut along the top of the tail without cutting all the way through and remove the vein if you see one. Sit the tail in a shallow roasting tray and add some butter to each one. Tails can be prepared a few hours ahead and chilled.
- Heat the grill to high, then grill the lobster tails for 10 mins until cooked through. Put them on plates and drizzle with the butter from the pan, or pour the butter into a ramekin and put it in the middle of the table for dipping the lobster meat in. Serve with lemon wedges and scatter with extra parsley, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325 calories, Fat 27 grams fat, SaturatedFat 17 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 0.1 grams fiber, Protein 19 grams protein, Sodium 1.42 milligram of sodium
I've never done lobster before, but after seeing them for such a good price on sale, I couldn't pass them up! I saw different recipes for either steaming or broiling them, but I did both and they turned out fantastic!! I also made the citrus butter and my son said that they tasted much better after being dipped in the butter!
Provided by LDSMom128
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large pot, add the water and kosher salt to boil. Add the lobster tails and allow to boil for about 20 minutes and the meat is white and the shells are bright red.
- Remove the tails from the water. I used tongs and they were easy to remove them that way. Allow them to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler in your oven.
- Make the citrus butter in a small bowl. The 10 minutes while the lobster cools will allow the flavor to increase!
- Using a very sharp knife or kitchen shears, Cut off the top shell of the tail, exposing the meat. Lay the tails on a baking sheet and brush on the butter.
- Broil for about 6-8 minutes. Watch carefully to not burn!
- Enjoy with the remaining butter.
LOBSTER WITH LEMON & HERB BUTTER SAUCE
Lobster served two ways: with a buttery dipping sauce for the large chunks of meat and a salad made with the smaller pieces. Nothing is wasted and this easy main lets the lobster shine!
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 11
- To make the sauce, warm the lemon juice in a small saucepan. Add the butter, a few cubes at a time, swirling them into the lemon juice over a very low heat to melt them, adding a few more pieces until all the butter is used. Take the sauce off the heat, season to taste and keep warm.
- To make the salad, gently toss the rocket, avocado and lobster meat together. Dress with the lemon juice and olive oil, and toss again until everything is mixed and coated.
- To serve, stir the herbs through the sauce and pour into a ramekin or small bowl. Put the sauce on a plate and pile the large chunks of lobster meat on one side and the salad on the other. Bring the plate to the table to share - dip the tail meat, claws and crusty bread into the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 649 calories, Fat 61 grams fat, SaturatedFat 29 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 22 grams protein, Sodium 1.7 milligram of sodium
People also searched
More about "lobster tails with citrus butter recipes"
BAKED LOBSTER TAILS WITH CITRUS-HERB BUTTER RECIPE | …
Total Time 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Using kitchen shears, cut straight down top center of lobster tail shell. Use a spoon to gently release lobster meat from each side of shell. Gently pull meat away from bottom of lobster, and place on top of shells. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and spoon 1 tablespoon of the butter over each. Bake in preheated oven until bright red and opaque, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1/4 cup melted butter in a small saucepan over medium-low. When ready to serve, remove butter from heat, and transfer to a small serving bowl. Stir in lemon juice, tarragon, parsley, chives, garlic, and salt. Serve lobster tails with citrus-herb butter and lemon wedges.
GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS WITH CITRUS BUTTER RECIPE ...
Servings 4Total Time 29 mins
GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS WITH SPICY CITRUS BUTTER - RECIPE ...
4.8/5 (3)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanCalories 350 per serving
LOBSTER TAILS WITH BASIL-LEMON BUTTER | SEAFOOD RECIPES ...
GRILLED LOBSTER TAIL WITH GARLIC BUTTER RECIPE | KITCHN
LOBSTER TAILS WITH LEMON BUTTER RECIPE - GOURMETFOODWORLD.COM
10 LOBSTER TAIL RECIPES TO TRY ASAP | ALLRECIPES
BROILED LOBSTER TAILS WITH LEMON BUTTER - LOBSTER TAIL RECIPE
10 BEST LEMON BUTTER LOBSTER TAILS RECIPES - YUMMLY
LOBSTER TAIL AND MANGO SKEWERS WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE ...
RECIPE: LOBSTER TAILS WITH CITRUS BUTTER - RECIPELINK.COM
LOBSTER TAILS WITH HERB AND LEMON BUTTER
ROASTED LOBSTER TAILS WITH BUTTER, LEMON AND GARLIC
LOBSTER TAILS WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER | BLUE JEAN CHEF ...
BAKED LOBSTER TAIL | MCCORMICK
BROILED LOBSTER TAILS - CAFE DELITES
BAKED LOBSTER TAILS RECIPE WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER – HOW ...
BAKED LOBSTER TAILS WITH LEMON HERB BUTTER | CLUB HOUSE CA
BROILED LOBSTER TAILS WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER
GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS RECIPE - SWEET CS DESIGNS
LOBSTER WITH CITRUS BUTTER - COOKEATSHARE
10 BEST LOBSTER TAILS WITH GARLIC BUTTER RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED LOBSTER TAIL KEBAB RECIPE WITH LEMON HERB BUTTER ...
SEAFOOD LEMON BUTTER | LEMON BUTTER RECIPE FROM ...
GARLIC BUTTER LOBSTER TAILS - LET'S DISH RECIPES
GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS WITH GARLIC BUTTER RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
MAINE LOBSTER TAIL RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS WITH DIAVOLO HERB BUTTER | MCCORMICK
BROILED LOBSTER TAILS WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER | GIMME ...
LOBSTER TAILS RECIPE WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER ...
BROILED LOBSTER TAIL WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER - BUTTER ...
LOBSTER TAILS RECIPE WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER – US FOOD ...
LOBSTER TAILS RECIPE WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER - SUSAN RECIPES
GRILLED MAINE LOBSTER TAILS WITH LEMON HERB BUTTER ...
HOW TO BUTTER POACH LOBSTER | RECIPE FOR BUTTER POACHED ...
MAINE LOBSTER TAIL RECIPE | HOW TO ROAST LOBSTER TAILS ...
LOBSTER TAILS WITH CITRUS BUTTER - COOKEATSHARE
GRILLED LOBSTER TAIL - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
LEMON BUTTER GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS – WHAT GREAT GRANDMA ATE
BROILED LOBSTER TAIL WITH BROWN BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE ...
MAINE LOBSTER TAIL RECIPE WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER - CRAZY ...
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #oven #lobster #broil #dietary #gluten-free #high-protein #low-carb #free-of-something #high-in-something #low-in-something #shellfish #equipment #grilling
EASY LOBSTER RECIPE WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE202K views-12:00
EASY Garlic Butter Lemon Pepper Lobster Tails | How To Bake Lobster Tails36K views-08:40
Broiled Lobster Tail With Garlic Lemon Butter12K views-01:32
Garlic Butter Lobster Tail| Super Easy Baked Lobster Tail Recipe| Lobster Tail Recipe283K views-06:05
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook lobster tails in a pan?Brush the meat with 1/4 cup of the clarified butter. Wrap the lobster tails in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the lobster meat is opaque. Place the remaining clarified butter in a butter warmer or dipping bowl.
How do you cook lobster tails on a Weber grill?Place the tails, shell side up, on the grate and close the lid. Grill until the meat of the tails is lightly marked, about 3 minutes. Dollop the remaining butter over the lobster meat, close the lid, and grill until the lobster meat is firm, moist, and opaque, 2 to 3 minutes more.
How do you use clarified butter to cook lobster?Directions. Remove the meat from the lobster shells and dip in the Clarified Butter. Clarified Lemon Butter: In a small, heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the butter over medium-low heat. Pour the mixture into a 2-cup glass measuring jug. Let the melted butter stand for 5 minutes. Using a spoon, remove the foam from the top of the butter.
Can You Broil lobster tails at home for Valentine’s Day?Make broiled lobster tails at home for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion and you’ll pay less than half of what you’d drop in a nice restaurant and GET THIS: it totally tastes gourmet! The garlic and dijon sauce was inspired by my wildly popular baked salmon and everyone who tries it loves it.