MUFFIN PAN FRITTATAS
What an easy way to make eggs for a group.
Provided by OMARILYN
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Eggs Frittata Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus, green bell pepper, and onion in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Mix cooked vegetables and Cheddar cheese into egg mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 92.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.5 g, Cholesterol 103.7 mg, Fat 7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 6.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 146.5 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
EASY BREAKFAST FRITTATA RECIPE BY TASTY
Easy breakfast frittatas for all! While you refrigerate your egg mixture, fry up bacon, tomatoes, spinach, and onion - or really, whatever vegetables you have in the pantry or are in season. Mix everything together in an oven-safe pan, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 15 minutes. Top this super simple meal with some chopped green onions and pair with a salad, some fruit, or (better yet!) a mimosa.
Provided by Hitomi Aihara
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until read to use.
- In an oven-safe pan, cook bacon. Once fully cooked, take out the bacon and set aside.
- Add onions to the same pan and cook until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and spinach ,and cook for a couple minutes until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Add the bacon back into the pan. Blend together.
- Add the eggs and cheese into the pan.
- Give it a good stir, then bake for 15 minutes, or until the eggs do not jiggle in the middle.
- Top off with green onions, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 20 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 15 grams, Sugar 2 grams
MAKE IN THE PAN FRITTATA
This makes a great breakfast, lunch or light dinner. This is also a great way to use leftover or extra meat and veggies.
Provided by Ceezie
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Combine eggs, mayo and milk in greased 3-qt. baking dish. Add hash browns, meat, vegetables, seasoning salt, pepper and 1/2 of the cheese; mix until well blended.
- SPRINKLE with 1/2 cheese.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minute or until center is set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504.1, Fat 32, SaturatedFat 11.6, Cholesterol 241.5, Sodium 605.6, Carbohydrate 40.4, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 6.1, Protein 17.5
BREAKFAST IN A PAN FRITTATA
Not knowing what to fix for breakfast can be a real chore. This was the result of "I'm tired of the same old thing". Served this with homemade biscuits and sliced tomatoes. Makes two generous servings.
Provided by PaulaG
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Using medium shredder blade of food processor, shred the potato.
- Warm olive oil in non-stick skillet, add potato, bell pepper, green onions, mushrooms and bacon.
- Cook and stir until potato is lightly browned and other vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Cook until eggs are almost set, running spatula around edges and allowing uncooked egg to run to bottom of pan.
- When eggs are almost set, invert onto a dinner plate and then slip back into pan allowing the bottom to cook completely.
- The last few minutes top with shredded cheese and cover until cheese melts.
- Cut in half and slip onto serving plates.
More about "make in the pan frittata recipes"
HOW TO MAKE FRITTATAS (STOVETOP OR BAKED) - COOKIE AND …
4.9/5 (277)Calories 219 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit for the traditional stovetop method, or 350 degrees for the baked methods (casserole or mini/muffins).
- Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add your dairy of choice and the salt. Whisk just until the egg yolks and whites are blended. Whisk in all or half of the cheese (you can reserve the other half for topping the frittata before baking, if desired). Set the mixture aside.
- In a 12-inch cast iron skillet (or any other large skillet that’s oven safe), warm the olive oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add the vegetables, starting with chopped onions or other dense vegetables. Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, then add any softer vegetables such as zucchini. Cook until those vegetables are tender, then add any garlic or greens, and cook until fragrant or wilted. Season with salt, to taste.
- Whisk the eggs once more and pour the mixture over the vegetables. Stir with a spatula briefly to combine and distribute the mixture evenly across the pan. If you reserved any cheese, sprinkle it on top of the frittata now.
EASY FRITTATA RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BEST FRITTATA RECIPE (TIPS, TRICKS, VARIATIONS, MAKE AHEAD …
EASY FRITTATA RECIPE (USING CAST IRON SKILLET) - JOYOUS APRON
EASY OVEN BAKED FRITTATA RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY …
28 JUST EGG RECIPES THAT ARE SIMPLE TO MAKE - WHIMSY & SPICE
16 VEGGIE-PACKED BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR WHEN YOU'VE EATEN TOO …
ASPARAGUS AND LEEK FRITTATA RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
BACON, ASPARAGUS AND SPINACH FRITTATA RECIPE - MSN.COM
CAN YOU BAKE A FRITTATA IN A GLASS DISH? - FOODIES FAMILY
HOW TO MAKE A FRITTATA WITH JUST A SHEET PAN | MYRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE A FRITTATA ON YOUR STOVETOP | BON APPéTIT
BEST MUFFIN TIN FRITTATAS RECIPE - DELISH.COM
THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST PAN FOR COOKING A FRITTATA - SOUTHERN …
RICOTTA FRITTATA: THE TASTY MAIN DISH RECIPE YOU CAN'T MISS
HOW TO MAKE FRITTATAS - THE BEST FRITTATA RECIPE - BOULDER LOCAVORE®
EASY FRITTATA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FRITTATA - DELISH
15 FABULOUS, FLUFFY FRITTATA RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
HOW TO MAKE FRITTATA - ALLRECIPES
BAKED FRITTATA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
FRITTATA RECIPE| THE BEST FRITTATA RECIPE - YOUTUBE
EASY, HEALTHY, MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST OR BRUNCH RECIPE: VEGGIE …
Muffin Pan Frittata | Spring Brunch Recipe | Serve It1.6K views-03:41
Frittata — The Perfect Egg Dish2.2M views-05:52
Easy Breakfast Frittata1.4M views-01:05
Basic Baked Frittata Recipe (Plus Variations!)54.7K views-05:59
What Makes A PERFECT Frittata? | Chef Jean-Pierre150.5K views-17:01
BEST FRITTATA RECIPE | with vibrant spring vegetables156.7K views-06:45
You'll also love