GOLDEN APRICOT-GLAZED TURKEY BREAST
Basted with a simple glaze, this wonderfully moist and tender turkey bakes to a lovely golden brown. Make it the centerpiece of your holiday table; guests will be glad you did. -Greg Fontenot, The Woodlands, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 325°. Combine preserves, vinegar, pepper and salt. Place turkey breast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan., Bake, uncovered, 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes with apricot mixture. (Cover loosely with foil if turkey browns too quickly.) Cover and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 81mg cholesterol, Sodium 84mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ROASTED TURKEY BREAST WITH DRIED FRUITS PAN SAUCE
Provided by Geoffrey Zakarian
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Season the turkey breast on both sides with kosher salt and pepper. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 24 hours on a metal rack in a baking sheet.
- Bring the turkey breast to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the white wine to a boil. Pour over the dried cranberries and apricots in a large heatsafe bowl. Allow to cool and the fruit to absorb some of the liquid, about 1 hour.
- In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. When the pan begins to lightly smoke, season the turkey with more kosher salt and pepper. Place the turkey in the pan skin-side down. When it begins to brown, flip the turkey, add the garlic, rosemary and 3 tablespoons of the butter and baste for 1 minute. Transfer to the oven and roast until the internal temperature registers 155 degrees F, 35 to 45 minutes depending on the size of the breast. Set the turkey aside skin-side up to rest for about 1 hour.
- Return the pan to medium-high heat, add the shallots and dried fruit with the wine and cook until the liquid is almost evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chicken stock and reduce by half, 10 to 15 minutes. Finish with the vinegar, sage, lemon zest and remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Slice the turkey, arrange on a large serving dish and pour the sauce over it. Garnish with flaky sea salt.
MAPLE GLAZED TURKEY ROAST
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove the plastic netting and wrap from the turkey roast, if any, but leave on string netting. (Remove and discard gravy packet, if any). Rinse the turkey, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix together the maple syrup, smoke flavoring, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and cayenne pepper in a bowl, stirring to combine well. Brush the syrup mixture all over the turkey roast.
- Place the roast, skin side up, on a baking rack set in a roasting pan. Roast in the preheated oven, basting occasionally, until the roast is golden brown and a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the roast reads 170 degrees F (75 degrees C). Roasting time is about 1 1/2 hours. Wrap the roast in foil, and let stand 10 minutes before removing the string netting for slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350.7 calories, Carbohydrate 32.9 g, Cholesterol 120.2 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 40.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 1734.3 mg, Sugar 15.8 g
MAPLE- AND APRICOT-SAUCED TURKEY BREAST
Maple and apricot-sauced turkey - requiring just 20 minutes to get going in the slow cooker.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook apricots and cranberries in butter 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in maple syrup, 1/4 cup of the sherry and the soy sauce. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is reduced slightly. Cool 5 to 10 minutes. (Mixture will thicken slightly.)
- Remove skin from turkey breast. Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. Place in 6-quart slow cooker. Spoon maple syrup mixture over turkey breast.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 5 to 6 hours or until juice of turkey is no longer pink when center is cut.
- Remove turkey from cooker; cover to keep warm. Mix remaining 1/4 cup sherry, the cornstarch, water and onions; stir into mixture in cooker. Cover and cook on high heat setting 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Serve sauce with turkey.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 535, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 185 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 65 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 540 mg
ZESTY APRICOT TURKEY
You see a lot of steak, chicken and chops at cookouts, but how about something different? With its apricot-chile glaze, this juicy grilled turkey is one of our picnic faves. -Wendy Moylan, Crystal Lake, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a microwave, melt spreadable fruit; stir in vinegar, honey, garlic, lemon zest and pepper sauce. Reserve 1/4 cup sauce for serving., Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper; place on an oiled grill rack over medium heat. Grill, covered, until a thermometer reads 165°, 7-10 minutes per side; brush with remaining sauce during the last minute of cooking. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 65mg cholesterol, Sodium 424mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
People also searched
More about "maple and apricot sauced turkey breast recipes"
HONEY MAPLE TURKEY BREAST | AN EASY THANKSGIVING TURKEY …
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 15 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Heat your oven to 325 degrees. Remove the turkey breast from its packaging and leave the string netting on, this holds the turkey breast together as it cooks.
- Place the turkey breast in the center of a roasting pan. Rub the butter all over the turkey breast. Then mix the maple syrup, honey, mustard, smoked paprika, onion salt, garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper together. Spread a thick layer of the maple syrup and spice mix on the turkey.
- Pour enough chicken broth in the bottom of the pan to coat it, this prevents any pan drippings from burning. This is important since you need the pan drippings to make gravy.
- Roast the turkey breast at 325 degrees. Baste the turkey with the maple syrup and spice mixture every 30 minutes, and add more chicken broth to the pan as necessary. Continue this process until the turkey breast reaches 165 degrees.
EASY MAPLE-GLAZED ROASTED TURKEY BREAST - THE SEASONED …
4.8/5 (11)Calories 789 per servingCategory Dinner
- Stuff turkey cavity with apple, lemon, onion, celery, rosemary, and thyme. Sprinkle salt inside the cavity.
- Place the turkey in a large shallow roasting pan lined with aluminum foil. Don’t skip the aluminum foil (it makes clean up quick and easy)!
TURKEY BREAST WITH APRICOT SAUCE - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
Reviews 6Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 1Total Time 2 hrs 5 mins
- In a bowl, combine the herbs and the butter and mix well until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put your turkey in a roasting pan along with the white wine and the vinegar. Baste once before putting in the oven.
APRICOT-GLAZED TURKEY WITH FRESH HERB GRAVY RECIPE
AIP TURKEY BREAST IN A MAPLE GARLIC SAUCE - ALLIANNA'S …
SPICY MAPLE TURKEY BREAST WITH QUICK PAN SAUCE RECIPE
TURKEY BREAST WITH PRUNE AND APRICOT STUFFING | METRO
TURKEY BREAST WITH SAUSAGE-APRICOT STUFFING - LAND O'LAKES
APRICOT TURKEY RECIPE | HONEYSUCKLE WHITE
ROASTED TURKEY BREAST WITH APRICOT-HERB BUTTER RECIPE - TODAY.COM
ROAST TURKEY WITH AMERICAN APRICOT STUFFING AND APRICOT MADEIRA …
MAPLE MUSTARD ROASTED TURKEY THIGHS - JO COOKS
MAPLE MUSTARD ROASTED TURKEY BREAST - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
SAGE RUBBED TURKEY WITH APRICOT GLAZE RECIPE | MCCORMICK
QUICK TURKEY MEAT SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Traeger Maple Bourbon Turkey with Guest Matt Pittman - Ace Hardware8.4K views-07:40
TURKEY MEATBALLS | with the MOST delicious maple mustard sauce!107.4K views-06:10
Maple Butter-Glazed Turkey That Will Upgrade Your Thanksgiving | From The Test Kitchen | Bon Appétit166.7K views-15:09
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is this turkey breast with apricot sauce a good recipe?This Turkey Breast with Apricot Sauce is one of my favorite recipes of all time! It is my go-to recipe for impromptu holiday dinners when I don’t feel like roasting a whole turkey. I also make it “just because” a few times a year. You see, in Brazil we have turkey breast available all year long.
How to cook a turkey breast with maple syrup?Place the turkey breast in the center of a roasting pan. Rub the butter all over the turkey breast. Then mix the maple syrup, honey, mustard, smoked paprika, onion salt, garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper together. Spread a thick layer of the maple syrup and spice mix on the turkey.
How do you make apricot sauce?For the apricot sauce: 1 1/2 cup apricot preserves 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar 1 cup turkey juices (if you don’t have enough, add chicken broth to make a cup)
How long do you cook a Turkey with apricot preserves?Directions Preheat oven to 325°. Combine preserves, vinegar, pepper and salt. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes with apricot mixture. (Cover loosely with foil if turkey browns too quickly.) Cover and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.