FAVORITE MARINATED MUSHROOMS
Brenda Snyder from Hesston, Pennsylvania notes, "This is a nice way to serve mushrooms as an appetizer...and it also makes a great side dish for any type of meat. Sometimes I add these tangy mushrooms to salads for extra flavor, too."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Remove mushroom stems (discard or save for another use). Place caps in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and cool., In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing mix, water, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and seasonings. , Place mushrooms in a large bowl; add dressing and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 166 calories, Fat 14g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 602mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
- Add 1/4 cup olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook them for about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest and juice, garlic, thyme, and bay leaves. Pour over the remaining olive oil and season the mixture with salt and pepper. Pour into a bowl and allow to cool. Serve at room temperature.
Purchasing marinated mushrooms at a deli can be quite expensive. These will rival any that you can buy and will save you a ton of money! These make a wonderful addition to an antipasto platter.
Provided by Deja A
Categories Low Protein
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine all ingredients to make marinade.
- Pour over mushrooms and stir gently to coat.
- Cover container and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir or shake mushrooms occasionally, to ensure contact with marinade.
- Optional: If you prefer, use 1/2 cup of your favorite olive oil, instead of 1/4 cup olive oil & 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
Guests will never guess a dish so flavorful could take only 10 minutes of hands-on prep and no cooking! Great as a side dish or tempting tidbit on a relish tray, this versatile recipe is from Billie Moss in Walnut Creek, California.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the mushrooms in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over mushrooms and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; sauté until golden, about 6 minutes. Discard garlic. Increase heat to medium-high. Add mushrooms and parsley; sauté until mushrooms are golden, about 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Cool to room temperature. Transfer to container; cover and chill until cold. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Keep chilled.) Drain mushrooms before serving.
More about "marinated mushrooms ii recipes"
EASY MARINATED MUSHROOMS (ONLY 15 MINUTES OF PREP)
4.8/5 Total Time 30 minsCategory Appetizer, CanningCalories 52 per serving
- Cook mushrooms in a pot filled with water, 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring it to a boil and cook for 15 minutes. Drain the liquid and set aside.
- Prepare all ingredients for marinate. Chop onion and bell pepper into small cubes. Clean and dice garlic into small pieces.
- Into a separate pot, place water, salt, sugar, bay leaves and peppercorns, bring it to a boil. Once sugar and salt has dissolved, add vinegar, bell pepper and onion and set aside.
- Place diced garlic on the bottom of the jars. Fill jars with cooked mushrooms and fresh dill. Cover them with the marinate.
EASY MARINATED MUSHROOMS - DAMN DELICIOUS
5/5 (28)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 4Total Time 8 hrs 20 mins
BALSAMIC MARINATED MUSHROOMS | SIMPLE & TASTY
MARINATED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
EASY MARINATED MUSHROOMS RECIPE (15 MINUTES) - THE …
EASY MARINATED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - NO SPOON …
EASY MARINATED MUSHROOMS - SAVORING ITALY
MAGNIFICENT MARINATED MUSHROOMS - I'D RATHER BE A CHEF
RECIPE: MARINATED MUSHROOMS | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
MARINATED MUSHROOMS WITH ROSEMARY, ORANGE & GARLIC …
MARINATED MUSHROOMS - EATINGWELL
MARINATED MUSHROOMS - 10 MINUTE RECIPE - PEAS AND CRAYONS
MARINATED MUSHROOMS – A COUPLE COOKS
MARINATED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BALSAMIC MARINATED GRILLED MUSHROOMS - HEY GRILL, HEY
BEST MARINATED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE MARINATED …
GRILLED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - FIT FOODIE FINDS
MARINATED MUSHROOMS RECIPE (WITH GARLIC & HERBS)
How To Make Marinated Mushrooms ~ Easy Mushroom Appetizer Recipe28.1K views-02:46
Italian marinated mushrooms: the best way to preserve them!30.9K views-03:50
EASY SPICY MARINATED MUSHROOMS IN OLIVE OIL | ANTIPASTO | FUNGHI SOTT'OLIO2.7K views-10:18
Marinated mushrooms; ready in less than 15 minutes!4.5K views-03:20
Marinated Mushrooms | Cook With Amber12.4K views-07:55
You'll also love