LETTUCE WEDGE SALAD - LIKE OUTBACK
A NEW item on the menu at Outback! It was so delicious I have attempted to duplicate this wonderful salad. The toasted pecans were an optional item on the menu and just makes the salad!! The flavor is AWESOME! For more than 2 servings double recipe.
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place lettuce wedge on a salad plate. Add grape tomato halves and onion on top of wedge.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, crumbled blue cheese and toasted pecan pieces.
- Dressing: Mix ingredients and allow to sit for 30 minutes or more for flavors to meld. Drizzle on top of salad.
MARMALADE SAUCE FOR SHRIMP OR CALAMARI (JUST LIKE OUTBACK)
This is an excellent Orange Marmalade Sauce which I use for Calamari. It tastes just like the Outback sauce they use on their Coconut Shrimp! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Provided by Bev I Am
Yield 1 1/4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Can be used immediately, or refrigerate for several hours for flavors to blend.
Bush tomato or Akudjura are plants native to the more arid parts of Australia. They have been used as food sources by Central Australian Aboriginal people for many thousands of years. These oysters would make a great appy for any party! Recipezaar wouldn't recognize akudjura so I had to list it as bush tomatoes BE WARNED that you cannot subsitute regular tomatoes for the same result.
Provided by Cynna
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix the akudjura with the grated cheddar cheese
- Top each freshly shucked oyster with two teaspoonfuls of the Outback mixture.
- Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Heat under broiler to melt the cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 43.2, Fat 1.4, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 25.6, Sodium 56.8, Carbohydrate 2.5, Sugar 0.1, Protein 4.9
CRUNCHY COCONUT SHRIMP WITH SWEET ORANGE MARMALADE SAUCE
Dazzle your party guests with homemade coconut shrimp - succulent tail-on shrimp are wrapped in a crunchy coconut and shredded wheat coating, fried until golden brown and served with a tangy Key West-inspired orange and lime sauce. Irrestible, so be sure to make lots!!
Provided by Chef mariajane
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 24 shrimp
Number Of Ingredients 14
- DIP: Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth and place mixture in a small serving bowl; set aside.
- SHRIMP: Melt enough shortening or oil to equal 2-inches in a deep frying pan or use and electric deep fryer heated to 365°F.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, cornstarch, jerk seasoning, and paprika. Pour coconut milk in a second bowl. In a third shallow dish, combine the crushed shredded wheat and coconut. Layout cooling racks and place waxed paper underneath to catch drippings.
- Hold each shrimp by the tail, coat with flour mixture, dip into coconut milk then into crushed shredded wheat mixture. Place shrimp on rack and repeat process until all shrimp are done.
- Fry 6-8 shrimp are at a time for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- NOTE: Shrimp may be prepared in advance and frozen for up to 2 weeks. To serve, defrost slightly and re-crisp in the oven at 375°F.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134.2, Fat 2.9, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 10.6, Sodium 53.5, Carbohydrate 25.7, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 12.9, Protein 3.1
CREOLE MARMALADE SAUCE
- Mix marmalade, mustard, horseradish sauce, hot sauce, and salt together in a bowl. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 103.3 calories, Carbohydrate 27.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 137.4 mg, Sugar 24.2 g
COCONUT SHRIMP WITH ORANGE MARMALADE SAUCE
Make and share this Coconut Shrimp With Orange Marmalade Sauce recipe from Food.com.
Provided by carolinafan
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Combine flour, cornstarch, jerk seasoning and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Pour coconut milk into a second bowl.
- Combine the shredded wheat and shredded coconut in third bowl.
- Lay out cooling racks and place waxed paper underneath them to catch drippings.
- Working in assembly line fashion, hold each shrimp by the tail, coat with the flour mixture, dip into the coconut milk and coat with the crushed wheat/coconut mixture. Place shrimp on a rack and repeat process until all shrimp are coated.
- Melt enough Crisco shortening to equal 2 inches in a deep frying pan, or use an electric deep fryer half filled with shortening; heat to 350. (365 for electric fryer).
- Fry 6 or 8 shrimp at a time, for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and crispy. Bring oil back to 350 (365 for electric fryer) before frying each batch.
- As each batch finishes, drain shrimp on a paper towel before transferring to a serving platter.
- Serve hot or warm with orange marmalade sauce.
- Orange Marmalade Sauce:.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until almost smooth. Place mixture in a small serving bowl and set aside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205.1, Fat 9.5, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 32.2, Sodium 144.3, Carbohydrate 26.8, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 14.6, Protein 5.1
OUTBACK ORANGE MARMALADE SAUCE CLONE
This is clone of Outback Steakhouses dipping sauce they serve with their coconut shrimp. Very good stuff!
Provided by Miss Erin C.
Yield 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix ingredients together and serve with Coconut Shrimp.
More about "marmalade sauce for shrimp or calamari just like outback recipes"
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE ORANGE MARMALADE SAUCE COPYCAT …
Author Bluehayr.comViews 1.3K
10 BEST ORANGE MARMALADE SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
ORANGE MARMALADE DIPPING SAUCE FOR COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPES
ORANGE MARMALADE SAUCE FOR COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPES
MARMALADE DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES
MARMALADE SHRIMP SAUCE RECIPES
MARMALADE SAUCE FOR SHRIMP OR CALAMARI JUST LIKE …
BEST COCONUT SHRIMP | OUTBACK | DIPPING SAUCE | RECIPES482 views-11:25
Calamari Marinara - Tender Calamari in Tomato Sauce Recipe493K views-07:50
Orange Marmalade Sauce To Fried Coconut Shrimp747 views-01:30
How to make OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE'S | Coconut Shrimp8.3K views-10:49
Stuffed Calamari in Marinara Sauce Recipe – Crab Stuffed Squid4.4K views-15:39
How to Cook Shrimp & Calamari7.3K views-03:04
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Creole Marmalade sauce?This Creole marmalade sauce adds a sweet and spicy kick to pork or chicken and can be used as a glaze or dipping sauce. This Creole marmalade sauce adds a sweet and spicy kick to pork or chicken and can be used as a glaze or dipping sauce.
How do you make marmalade with horseradish?Instructions Checklist Step 1 Mix marmalade, mustard, horseradish sauce, hot sauce, and salt together in a bowl. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
How many calories are in a bowl of hot sauce and marmalade?Mix marmalade, mustard, horseradish sauce, hot sauce, and salt together in a bowl. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes. Advertisement I Made It Print Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 103 calories; protein 0.1g; carbohydrates 27.5g; sodium 137.4mg. Full Nutrition Advertisement SavePinPrintShare FacebookTweetEmailSend Text Message