THAI-INSPIRED NOODLE SALAD
A zesty treat--goes great with bbq'd chicken and a beer. If you're feeling adventurous mix in 1/2 cup of shredded dried seaweed (nori) just before serving.
Provided by Christiana Heins
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large pot, cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse noodles with cold water, and set aside.
- Pour sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and lime juice into a large bowl. Mix in lime zest, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper flakes; stir until sugar dissolves. Toss in carrots, cilantro, and peanuts.
- Cut noodles into 3-inch lengths. Stir into dressing mixture. Cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Toss salad again before serving. If dry, splash with soy sauce and vinegar. Serve cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 241.8 calories, Carbohydrate 47.1 g, Fat 3.7 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 9.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 1068.4 mg, Sugar 4.6 g
MICHELLE'S ORIENTAL SALAD
From my Aunt Michelle this is very addictive and works well with BBQ.
Provided by malinda sargent
Categories Other Salads
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Bring to boil the sugar, vinegar, oil, water.
- 2. Once the above liquids boil then add the spice packets the oriental work the best.
- 3. Now Boil the noodles in another pan then drain noodles.
- 4. In a large bowl combine the noodles, the onion and broccoli slaw, nuts and seeds, and the liquid. Its better if you let this set for at least 3 hours but it can be eatten immediately.
CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD II
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and poppy seeds, and set aside. Wash lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces. To a large bowl, first add the lettuce, then the onions, water chestnuts, and chicken. Just before serving, top with the almonds, noodles and dressing, and toss lightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.4 calories, Carbohydrate 23.6 g, Cholesterol 11.7 mg, Fat 24.1 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 9.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 219.5 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
SESAME CHICKEN SLAW SALAD
I tasted many types of Asian chicken salad in California. When I moved back to Georgia, I wanted more. Here's a gingery-sweet recipe using wonton strips. -Michelle Mulrain, Evans, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Divide all ingredients except salad dressing among six bowls. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309 calories, Fat 13g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 414mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
APPLEBEE'S LOW -FAT ASIAN CHICKEN SALAD
Make sure you plan ahead for this one--chicken should marinate for a few hours if you want it to taste like the original. Todd Wilbur- TSR
Provided by Michelle_My_Belle
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Combine teriyaki marinade and chicken breasts in a medium bowl or plastic bag. Marinate chicken for 3-4 hours.
- Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil while stirring often with a whisk.
- Remove pan from heat to cool. When it has cooled, pour into a covered container and chill.
- When chicken breasts have marinated, preheat grill or skillet to high heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until done.
- Combine lettuces,cabbages , and 1 cup carrots; toss with dressing in a large bowl.
- Divide salad among four plates. Sprinkle green onions and chow mein noodles over each salad.
- When breasts are done, slice each one widthwise into one inch strips, then cut again into small pieces.
- Top salad with chicken and add rest of carrots to the center of each salad.
More about "michelles oriental salad recipes"
CREAMY ASIAN SALAD DRESSING - HEALTHIER STEPS
Ratings 3Category SauceCuisine JapaneseTotal Time 5 mins
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet over low heat until golden brown, constantly stirring to prevent the seeds from burning. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place cashews in a high-speed blender with water, lemon juice, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, tahini, ginger, sesame oil, and maple syrup.
- Process dressing until smooth and creamy, add toasted sesame seeds and pulse blender. You can add extra water if salad dressing is too thick about 1 tablespoon at a time and pulse to stir.
- Pour salad dressing in an airtight container and serve immediately, store leftover in the refrigerator for a week.
APPLEBEE'S ORIENTAL CHICKEN SALAD (COPYCAT) - TASTES ...
4.9/5 (15)Total Time 35 minsCategory Main Course, SaladCalories 967 per serving
- Preheat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. You want the oil at about 350 degrees F, (or test the oil by putting a small piece of torn bread into the pot and if the bread sizzles, it's ready, if it just floats there, it's not.)
- In a small bowl beat the egg and milk together. In another bowl combine the flour, cornflake crumbs and salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken breast into several long thin strips. Dip the strips in the egg mixture, and then into the flour mixture, coating completely.
CHINESE STYLE POTATO SALAD - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
5/5 (6)Total Time 15 minsCategory SaladCalories 247 per serving
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil, add potato, then boil until the potato is cooked through, but still crisp.
- Drain potato and rinse it with cold water, to remove the starch and maintain a firm texture. Drain and transfer potato to a large bowl.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a small skillet (or a wok). When the oil is warm, add peppercorn and cook them until fragrant, about 1 minute. Turn off heat. Use a spatula (or a ladle) to scoop out the peppercorn, then discard them. (optional) Add chili pepper and stir for a few times, until the chili pepper turns dark brown.
CRACK SLAW RECIPE - 1 POINT | LAALOOSH
ASIAN NOODLE SALAD WITH SPICY SESAME DRESSING | EASY ...
Reviews 19Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory PastaTotal Time 20 mins
- In a small bowl, add toasted sesame oil, canola oil, lime juice, tamari sauce, rice wine vinegar, cilantro, fresh ginger, garlic cloves, sriracha sauce, and honey. Whisk the mixture until everything is combined. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add rice noodles and cook until al dente according to package instructions. Drain and rice with cold water. (be careful not to overcook or they will end up really starchy)
- Place the noodles in a large bowl, add red pepper, yellow pepper, cucumbers, napa cabbage, green onions, and spicy sesame dressing. Toss to combine everything.
ASIAN-INSPIRED CHICKPEA SALAD (VEGAN CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD)
Reviews 4Total Time 15 minsCategory Appetizer
- In a large serving bowl, add the Napa cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots, chickpeas, green onions, and cilantro and mix well.
- Drizzle dressing evenly across the salad, mix well, and top with mandarin oranges, toasted almond slivers, and black sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!
CHOPPED ASIAN SALAD - DASH OF SANITY
4.9/5 (24)Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 173 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl add coleslaw mix, diced carrots and celery, green onions, cilantro and top with chicken.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mason jar, or any type of jar with lid. Combine all of the ingredients and shake to combine, use immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Be sure to shake up before you use it.
CHINESE CUCUMBER SALAD - PINCH AND SWIRL
5/5 (8)Total Time 25 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 39 per serving
- On a large cutting board, slice cucumber in half lengthwise and place them cut-side down. Using a large chef's knife or cleaver, press firmly on the cucumber halves until cracked and broken in several places. (If you want to get some aggression out, you can also whack the cucumbers with a cleaver or even a heavy skillet.) Cut smashed cucumbers crosswise into 3/4-inch slices and transfer to colander set inside a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and toss to coat; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- While cucumbers drain, make dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, chili oil, sesame oil, and sugar until sugar dissolves and dressing is emulsified.
- After 15 minutes, remove cucumbers from refrigerator and discard accumulated liquid. Transfer cucumbers to same bowl. Drizzle dressing over cucumbers and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates or transfer to platter. Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro; serve.
ADDICTIVE ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE - THE BEST CABBAGE ...
Ratings 49Calories 143 per servingCategory Side Dish
- After chopping the veggies, add the cabbage, carrots, and mandarin oranges to a bowl or storage container.
- Pour about ½-3/4 of the dressing over the cabbage mixture, and put in the fridge until ready to serve. You can also serve it immediately.
WHOLE30 CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD - SUNKISSED KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Calories 317 per servingCategory Main Course
- Add all ingredients for chicken together in a bowl, and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate.
CHILLED ASIAN RAMEN SALAD TO BRING TO A POTLUCK OR PARTY
Ratings 54Calories 456 per servingCategory Appetizer, Side Dish
- In a large bowl, place coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, crushed ramen (see note below), and scallions.
- In a large measuring cup, add vegetable oil, vinegar, and sugar. Whisk together. Don't worry if the sugar will not completely dissolve.
- Pour oil mixture over the coleslaw mix and toss everything together with a large spatula until everything is coated well.
THE BEST CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - THE HEALTHY MAVEN
5/5 (8)Category SaladCuisine ChineseTotal Time 50 mins
- Marinate chicken in combination of soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and pepper in a large bowl for 30 minutes.
- Bake chicken (with any remaining marinade juices) in a shallow dish for 15-20 minutes or until chicken runs clear
BAKED BY MELISSA'S GREEN GODDESS SALAD RECIPE
4.2/5 Total Time 5 minsCategory Salads
CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory Dinner RecipesCalories 685 per serving
VIETNAMESE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
Cuisine VietnameseCategory SaladsServings 2Total Time 55 mins
ASIAN STEAK SALAD (WHOLE30, GLUTEN FREE) - NOM NOM PALEO®
5/5 (8)Calories 337 per servingCategory Salad
ASIAN ALMOND CHICKEN SALAD - NOM NOM PALEO®
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory DinnerCalories 478 per serving
APPLEBEE'S GRILLED ORIENTAL CHICKEN SALAD - COPYKAT RECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 928 per serving
ADDICTIVE ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD - RECIPESRUN
Servings 8Total Time 10 mins
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN MACARONI SALAD - COOK THIS AGAIN MOM
4/5 (4)Category Lunch, Main, Side DishCuisine AmericanCalories 426 per serving
MICHELLES ORIENTAL SALAD RECIPES - YAKCOOK.COM
TANGY ASIAN SALAD - NATUROPATH MICHELLE SAVARD
MICHELLE'S ORIENTAL SALAD | RECIPE | ORIENTAL SALAD, RAMON ...
MICHELLE'S SHRIMP SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ASIAN-CRAB-SALAD-WONTON RECIPE – MICHELLE VALENTINE – LOVE ...
HOW TO MAKE ORIENTAL SALAD RECIPES | ORIENTAL SALAD RECIPE ...
RECIPE :: CHINESE STYLE CUCUMBER SALAD - MICHELLE JAELIN ...
BAKED BY MELISSA SHARES RECIPES FOR TIKTOK-FAMOUS SALADS
17 ORIENTAL SALAD RECIPES | RECIPELAND
NEW RECIPES - MICHELLE BRIDGES
MICHELLE'S - ORIENTAL CABBAGE SALAD CALORIES, CARBS ...
APPLEBEE'S ORIENTAL CHICKEN SALAD | RECIPE | ORIENTAL ...
RECIPE: ORIENTAL FISH SALAD STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES ...
ASIAN CHICKEN PATTIES WITH VERMICELLI SALAD - BLOGGER
DUMP AND DONE RAMEN NOODLE SALAD RECIPE - PINTEREST
MICHELLES ORIENTAL SALAD RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Oriental salad and how to make it?This version of Oriental Salad has sliced, toasted almonds and sunflower seeds in it, instead of the chow mein noodles. This one is using slivered almonds. And this one is our traditional favorite one.Whichever version you chose, your family will gobble it up. Oriental Salad. There are as many variations of this recipe as there are cooks out there.
What are the best Asian salad recipes?Fresh, crunchy, aromatic Asian salads are the welcome change you never knew you needed. From Thai green papaya salad to gochujang pork tenderloin salad, there are so many flavors to love. So, go on. Be adventurous! Dive into these Asian salad recipes. 1. Ramen Noodle Asian Salad Dried packaged ramen is a genius ready-in-minutes meal.
Does Applebee’s have Oriental chicken salad?Oriental Chicken Salad: a delicious salad that is perfect all year round! Grilled chicken and lots of veggies makes this for a healthier lunch recipe and one the family will love! If you have ever been to Applebee’s restaurant you are probably familiar with their popular oriental chicken salad.
How to make the best Chinese noodles and rice salad?You just toss the crumbled uncooked noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds with some melted butter, then bake them till they are nice and lightly browned. Trust me, it makes a big difference in the flavor! After that, you just whisk together the dressing ingredients till the sugar melts.