NIGELLA LAWSON EASY CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE
So easy and quick...great for an instant chocolate fix. Make these and put them directly into the freezer. This fudge stays nice and smooth but be sure to keep these cool. I use walnuts when I don't have pistachios.
Provided by Lee_tah
Yield 60 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line a 23cm/9 inch square pan with foil and grease lightly -- I use the spray. Scatter nuts on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Place the chocolate, condensed milk, butter and salt in a glass bowl and microwave on MED(50%) for about 4 minutes. Stir every minute until just melted.
- Pour the mixture on top of the nuts. You can smooth the top, if you want it to look tidy.
- Nigella recommends to let the fudge cool in the fridge til set, but I put it directly in the freezer. (So I can eat it sooner!) It can be eaten directly from the freezer, as it doesn't freeze hard.
- Cut into 2cm x 3cm pieces. Very rich and satisfying!
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE
I am willing to believe that a confectioner wouldn't call this proper fudge, but it tastes divine, and you won't need a sugar thermometer or have to test for frightening soft or hard ball stages. I like this best made slightly less express, but with no greater effort, by stashing it in the deep freeze. It goes really grainy and fudgy this way. If I'm not handing this straight round at a party or with coffee after dinner, I might keep half in my freezer and put the other half in one or two boxes for Christmas presents. Make sure they stay cold, though.
Provided by Nigella Lawson : Food Network
Yield 64 pieces of rich fudge
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Melt the chopped chocolate, condensed milk and salt in a heavy based pan on a low heat.
- Put the nuts into a freezer bag and bash them with a rolling pin, until broken up into both big and little pieces.
- Add the nuts to the melted chocolate and condensed milk and stir well to mix.
- Pour this mixture into a 9-inch square foil tray, smoothing the top.
- Let the fudge cool and then refrigerate until set. You can then cut into small pieces approximately 3/4 by 1 3/4 inches or cutting 8 by 8 lines in the tin to give 64 pieces.
- Once cut you can keep it in the freezer, no need to thaw just eat straight away.
Creamy, nutty fudge with a light green color is perfect for holiday occasions. Melting the white chocolate in the microwave is the only cooking needed.
Provided by Mom2Rose
Yield 25 square pieces, 25 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
- Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, as directed on package of chocolate.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well.
- Stir in chopped pistachios.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
- Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Substitute: One bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips can be substituted for the white chocolate squares.
People also searched
More about "nigella lawson easy chocolate pistachio fudge recipes"
CHOCOLATE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL …
5/5 (1)Category DessertServings 64Total Time 2 hrs 10 mins
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA …
NIGELLA FUDGE RECIPE - 2 MIN CHOCOLATE & PISTACHIO FUDGE RECIPE ...
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE - FOOD NETWORK UK
NIGELLA LAWSON'S CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO (NO BAKE) FUDGE RECIPE
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE FUDGE-NIGELLA LAWSON’S NO-COOK FUDGE RECIPE
NIGELLA LAWSON..CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE... - YOUTUBE
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
NIGELLA LAWSON EASY CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE RECIPE
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE | ASK NIGELLA.COM | NIGELLA …
NIGELLA LAWSON EASY CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE RECIPES
EASY CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE RECIPE | DESSERTS, EASY CHOCOLATE, …
NIGELLA’S CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO FUDGE [VEGAN] - HUNGRY AND FROZEN
Nigella Lawson..Chocolate Pistachio Fudge...154K views-04:01
Bake with me: EASY Nigella Lawson Chocolate Almond Fudge Cake Recipe without OVEN | #nigellalawson70 views-06:08
Nigella Lawson: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae: Express349K views-03:50
Quick and Easy Fudge (chocolate, cranberry, pistachio)! Last-minute Christmas gift!10K views-19:46
Dark and sumptuous chocolate cake recipe - Simply Nigella: Episode 2 - BBC Two791K views-06:08
Nigella's Chocolate Pasta Pudding | Nigellissima10K views-03:07
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chocolate fudge with nuts?Add the nuts to the melted chocolate and condensed milk and stir well to mix. Pour and spatch this mixture into a foil tray 23cm / 9 inch square, smoothing the top. Let the fudge cool, and refrigerate until set.
How do you make a pistachio cream cheese cake?Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well. Stir in chopped pistachios. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
What color Fudge should I make for the holidays?Creamy, nutty fudge with a light green color is perfect for holiday occasions. Melting the white chocolate in the microwave is the only cooking needed. Join the conversation! AMT.
How do you cook pistachios in a pan?Stir in chopped pistachios. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.