My husband makes these easy meatballs with simple ingredients like eggs, panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, and fresh basil, and they come out flavorful and delicious every time! Kids love them too! If desired, add the cooked meatballs to your favorite sauce until submerged (this brings out the moistness).
Provided by Love2Cook
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix eggs, Italian seasoning, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a large bowl. Add beef and panko bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into about forty 1 1/2-inch balls, a little smaller than golf balls, using a teaspoon. Place on ungreased, rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, turning halfway through cooking time, 10 to 15 minutes total.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.4 calories, Carbohydrate 5.9 g, Cholesterol 117.5 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 21.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 406.9 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
NYE'S TO DIE FOR MEATBALLS
Make and share this Nye's to Die for Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Nye McClelland
Yield 6-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together very well.
- Place a hand full of the mixture a cutting board and roll out or pinch together to the thickness of a bread stick.
- If the mixture is too wet just add more quick oats or bread crumbs.
- Cut into 2' sections and place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Preheat the oven at 375 and bake for 20 minutes or until there is no pink.
- Serve as a side dish with salad and rice or with spaghetti sauce and pasta.
- I also use this recipe for hamburgers on the barbecue, it is great!
BBQ CHICKEN MEATBALLS
I have a couple of friends that wont eat red meat. I started to look for recipes that use chicken or turkey that they could enjoy -- and that the rest of us "wouldn't mind" they were so well liked I have given the recipe to all of our friends! Recipe is from Hy-Vee.com **Servings are based on 4 meatballs per person.
Provided by kittycatmom
Yield 24 meatballs, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine chicken, bread crumbs, egg and seasoning blend.
- Roll mixture into 24 meatballs. Brown meatballs in a skillet, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, over medium heat.
- Transfer meatballs to a greased 9-by-9-inch baking dish. Cover with barbecue sauce. Bake uncovered 5-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
- Serve with additional barbecue sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152.4, Fat 3, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 79.2, Sodium 408.8, Carbohydrate 9.6, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 1.4, Protein 20.4
My DH loves these meatballs. He eats cranberries with just about everything! This recipe came from "The Best of Mennonite Meals".
Provided by out of here
Yield 50 meatballs
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl combine all the meatball ingredients. Divide the meat into 4 sections and make 15 meatballs from each section.
- Place in a large, greased casserole dish.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and pour over the meatballs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Make and share this A1 Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by peggy stamm
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine all ingredients, well.
- Bring a large pot to boiling, boil meatballs for 5 minutes.
- This will seal the juices inches.
- Broil meatballs until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Simmer in spaegetti sauce for at least l/2 hour.
MEATLOAF? YES, SIMPLE, YET TO DIE FOR
Make and share this Meatloaf? Yes, Simple, yet to Die For recipe from Food.com.
Provided by missjuliee
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients. Form into loaf in loaf pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
- To vary recipe I have made a mixture of hamburger and local grocery store breakfast sausage, so tender. I've also formed into meatballs and cooked in spagetti sauce in crockpot or on stove till done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 680.4, Fat 31, SaturatedFat 11.1, Cholesterol 258.3, Sodium 1390.7, Carbohydrate 41.2, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 10.9, Protein 56.5
People also searched
More about "nyes to die for meatballs recipes"
SLOW COOKER SWEET PARTY MEATBALLS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
56 MEATBALL RECIPES THAT GO BEYOND BASIC SPAGHETTI
MEATBALL RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST MEATBALL DINNER RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BAKED MEATBALLS - DAMN DELICIOUS
50 MEATBALL RECIPES TO DIE FOR: THE COMPLETE MEATBALL …
Reviews 1Format Kindle EditionAuthor Jenny De Luca
WHAT TO SERVE WITH MEATBALLS: 14 SAVORY SIDE DISHES
NYE’S TO DIE FOR MEATBALLS - CHAMPSDIET.COM
THE 45+ BEST MEATBALL RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
KELLENE'S RECIPE BOX: NYE'S MEATLOAF OR MEATBALLS
17 BEST MEATBALLS RECIPES YOU’LL EVER NEED - EATWELL101
NYES TO DIE FOR MEATBALLS RECIPES
20 HOMEMADE SAUCES FOR MEATBALLS - INSANELY GOOD
Let’s Make Grape Jelly BBQ Meatballs| Meatballs Recipe| Appetizer Recipe26K views-06:10
How to Make Meatballs | The Best Meatballs1.9K views-08:10
Italian Mums Try Other Italian Mums' Meatballs457K views-07:05
The BEST Baked Meatballs!823K views-07:54
The Juiciest Italian Meatballs I Have Ever Made !846K views-11:22
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make the perfect Meatballs at home?Stir breadcrumbs and milk in a large bowl, and then let sit for 5 minutes. Add the egg, cheese, oregano, salt and the pepper. Stir until well blended. Add the ground meat and use a fork or your fingers to gently mix everything until combined. For the most tender meatballs, try your best not to over mix.
How to cook meatballs in the oven with egg and cheese?They’re perfect for appetizers, meatballs subs or on top of spaghetti. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Combine the meat, egg, breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, garlic, onion, black pepper and parsley in a bowl. Stir just until combined, do not over mix.
What are meatballs made out of?Everyone asks for this recipe. Meatballs are made with ground beef, onions, egg, and bread crumbs, browned in a skillet, and simmered with vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, ketchup, and sugar until the sauce thickens. Using plenty of ricotta cheese gives these Italian-inspired meatballs in sauce a tender texture.
Can you freeze raw meatballs?Raw meatball mixture can be frozen up to three months. Form the meatballs, and then place them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place the baking sheet into the freezer and freeze until the meatballs are firm. Transfer frozen meatballs to an air-tight, freezer friendly container and freeze up to three months.