OVEN BAKED FISH IN WHITE WINE
This is a simple dish. The fish is baked in white wine and parsley. The fish is very moist and tender when cooked. A simple but elegant dish
Provided by Jubes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to moderate 180°C.
- Place fish side by side in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour the wine over the fish.
- Bake about 20 minutes- check the fish has cooked. Remove fish to a warmed plate and cover with aluminium foil to keep the fish warm.
- Place the baking dish over a high heat, or alternatively pour the juices into a saucepan. Boil the liquid rapidly until slightly reduced.
- Serve the fish with the sauce poured over the top. Garnish with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Great accompanied by a light sald or steamed green vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289, Fat 2, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 123.8, Sodium 179.3, Carbohydrate 2.9, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.9, Protein 51.6
EASY BAKED WHITEFISH
This is a very easy recipe that can be made on a budget. Whitefish like catfish, whiting, and tilapia can be used. It's healthy and quick, I make this on busy weeknights.
Provided by Jennigator3
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and coat with light cooking spray.
- Using a knife, spread 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise onto each fish fillet.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle each fillet with lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
QUICK AND EASY BAKED FISH FILLET
We love boating here in the Hamptons in NY. Fluke (summer flounder) fishing is one of our favorite past times. The water is so clean you can actually watch the fish going to the hook. With fresh fish, we enjoy very basic, tasty recipes. This is a keeper!
Provided by JOAN2005
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place flounder in a baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Mix lemon juice, butter, and onion together in a bowl; pour over flounder.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164.5 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 87.4 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 530.9 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
GOLDEN BAKED WHITEFISH
This recipe represents our part of the country as fishing is very big here. We eat a lot of fish, and this is one of our favorite ways to prepare it.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with pepper. Beat egg white with salt if desired until stiff peaks form. Fold in mayonnaise, dill and onion; spoon over fish. Bake, uncovered, until topping is puffed and fish flakes easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Garnish with dill and lemon if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 calories, Fat 11g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 165mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
People also searched
More about "oven baked white fish recipes"
BAKED WHITE FISH RECIPE, MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE
4.8/5 (166)Category DinnerCuisine MediterraneanCalories 128 per serving
- Pat the fish dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Brush a 9 ½ x 13-inch baking dish with a little extra virgin olive oil and put the fish in it. Squeeze ½ lemon juice all over the top of the fish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, onions, garlic and spices. Add a very small pinch of salt and ground pepper. Add a generous drizzle (about 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil) toss to combine.
WHITE FISH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BAKED WHITE FISH FILLET RECIPE WITH HERBS - YOUTUBE
WHOLE BAKED WHITEFISH – GIMLI FISH MARKET
RECIPE: FILET OF REDGILL - LSU.QYDOS.NL
BAKED WHITE FISH : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
OVEN BAKED WHITE FISH RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
50 BAKED FISH RECIPES TO MAKE IN YOUR OVEN
LEMON BUTTER BAKED WHITE FISH - THE LEMON BOWL®
10 BEST HEALTHY BAKED WHITEFISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BAKED WHITEFISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST OVEN BAKED WHITING FISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED FISH RECIPE WITH TOMATO SAUCE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
RECIPE: OVEN BAKED FISH WITH BACON AND FRESH THYME - EATWELL101
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
CRISPY OVEN-BAKED FISH RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY OVEN-BAKED FISH - MY FORKING LIFE
1. SEASON AND MARINATE - USSESW.QYDOS.NL
MEDITERRANEAN - IOAVR.VANVLIET-EBHADVOCATEN.NL
Super Easy Oven Baked Fish Recipe|Fish Recipe| Quarantine Recipe3.1M views-05:31
Healthy Fish Recipe/Oven Baked Fish Recipe1.9K views-08:04
Oven Baked Seabass in 15 minutes | Easy Quick Recipe | White Fish Recipe |38K views-01:35
EASY BAKED WHITING RECIPE | HEALTHY DINNER60K views-04:05
Baked Fish Recipe94K views-05:58
Tastiest Oven Baked Whole Fish Recipe | Oven Baked Sea Bass141K views-10:48
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook white fish for dinner in the oven?This 15-minute baked white fish dinner recipe is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. Ideal for any mild white fish! Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl mix together softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, minced herbs and lemon zest. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place fish fillets in a single layer.
How to cook fish fillets in the oven with butter?Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl mix together softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, minced herbs and lemon zest. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place fish fillets in a single layer.
How to cook fish in the oven with olive oil?Place lemon slices, onion slices, garlic, dill, parsley, and mint inside the cavity. Drizzle the outside of fish with the remaining olive oil; season with the remaining salt and pepper. 4. Bake fish for 30-40 minutes or when meat becomes flaky.
How long does it take to cook baked fish?Loaded with bright Mediterranean flavors, this baked white fish is seasoned with oregano and garlic and a mixture of tomatoes, olives, and red onions. Ready in about 25 minutes! Be sure to check out my fish tips and the video for how to make this recipe below!