WORLD'S BEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish, set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, milk, and butter. Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in the marshmallow creme and peanut butter. Gradually stir in the flour. Spread into the prepared pan, and let cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.7 calories, Carbohydrate 18.3 g, Cholesterol 4.4 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 40.9 mg, Sugar 15.6 g
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
My sister shared the recipe for this unbelievably easy peanut butter fudge with marshmallow cream. I prefer using creamy peanut butter for this mouthwatering dessert, but the chunky style works just as well. -Mary Jane Rummel, Linglestown, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 pounds (64 pieces).
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease with butter., In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat., Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly., Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut into squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 28mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
EASIEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.4 calories, Carbohydrate 60.1 g, Cholesterol 16.9 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 114.8 mg, Sugar 58 g
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
For an easy, chewy treat, make a batch of Alton Brown's Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Good Eats on Food Network; you need only four ingredients.
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 64 (1-inch) pieces
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine the butter and peanut butter in a 4-quart microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 2 minutes on high. Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes. (Use caution when removing this mixture from the microwave, it will be very hot.) Add the vanilla and powdered sugar to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon. The mixture will become hard to stir and lose its sheen. Spread into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with parchment paper. Fold the excess parchment paper so it covers the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool, about 2 hours. Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
EASY TWO-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with waxed paper.
- Spoon peanut butter and cream cheese frosting into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir mixture and heat again in microwave for 30 seconds; stir again until completely blended.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 125.9 calories, Carbohydrate 8.4 g, Fat 9.4 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 87.8 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This old-fashioned style of peanut butter fudge is not that easy to find out there. The ones I tend to run across always seem to be the soft, creamy version, which is not what I'm into. If it's going to feel like peanut butter in my mouth, then what's the point? No, I want something that feels dense and firm in my fingers but will almost instantly liquefy in when it hits my tongue.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Sift sugar through a fine-mesh strainer into a large bowl.
- Heat butter and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk to combine and cook until bubbles appear on the edges, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in salt and vanilla extract. Pour over powdered sugar in the bowl. Mix together using a spatula until smooth.
- Spread mixture into an 8x8-inch baking pan lined with plastic wrap. Wrap fully and refrigerate until firm enough to cut but not too hard, 1 to 3 hours.
- Unwrap fudge and cut into small cubes. Let warm up on the counter before cutting if needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.3 g, Cholesterol 9.5 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 43.3 mg, Sugar 7.5 g
BEST EVER PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
Make and share this Best Ever Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Alexis Mom
Yield 1 9X13 pan, 32 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Grease 9X13 cake pan.
- Mix sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in pan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat.
- Bring to a full boil and stir for 4 more minutes, or until a candy thermometer reads between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Remove from stove and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and marshmallow cream.
- Spread evenly into pan and chill in fridge until firm.
EASIEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE EVER!
Have creamy, delicious peanut butter fudge in under 10 minutes with this no-fail recipe! *WARNING* You MUST use exactly the measurements specified below, or this fudge will not set correctly.
Provided by Wildflower5656
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a saucepan, slowly bring the milk and sugar to a boil over medium low heat.
- Boil for exactly 2 and a half minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into greased 8" x 8" pan, and let cool before cutting. Enjoy!
GRANDPA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This is my grandpa's famous family recipe that he guarded almost all my life, but it's such a good treat I had to share it! Makes a great gift for friends, your kid's teacher, co-workers, or anyone really!
Provided by Adriander
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix brown and white sugar with the milk in large pot; bring mixture to a boil. Stir in peanut butter, reduce heat to medium, and bring the mixture back to boil (stirring constantly). Remove the pot from heat when a drop of the mixture forms a ball in a glass of cold water.
- Stir margarine and vanilla into the mixture; stir vigorously until the fudge hardens. (Always stir in same direction.) Pour fudge onto buttered plates or waxed paper. Let cool and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159.1 calories, Carbohydrate 25.5 g, Cholesterol 0.5 mg, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 59 mg, Sugar 24.3 g
CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil for 7 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallow creme until well incorporated and melted. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth; spread in prepared pan. Let cool before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.9 calories, Carbohydrate 54.1 g, Cholesterol 14.7 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 139.9 mg, Sugar 49.4 g
More about "peanut butter fudge recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE | JIF®
Servings 48Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Dessert/Sweets
POWDERED SUGAR PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES (22) - COOKPAD
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE (NO CANDY THERMOMETER)
LINDA SKEENS' PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - TODAY.COM
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PEANUT …
OLD-FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - COUNTRYSIDE
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE (NO CANDY THERMOMETER NEEDED!)
2 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - MSN.COM
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - A SOUTHERN SOUL
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - EAGLE BRAND
6 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - OH, THAT'S GOOD!
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
3 INGREDIENT REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
MICROWAVE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPE CART
QUICK AND EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | FOODTALK
OLD FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - CALL ME FUDGE
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #fudge #desserts #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #candy #number-of-servings
You'll also love