PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSHROOMS
Smother pan-seared pork chops in a mushroom sauce finished with sour cream and parsley.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork chops all over with salt and pepper and cook, flipping once, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with foil and bake until cooked through and but still slightly pink inside, about 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, until soft, about 4 minutes. Add the onions, garlic, and a pinch of salt and cook until translucent, about 2 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat, add the brandy, and use a wooden spoon to scrape up any brown bits that cling to the pan. Return to the heat and cook until the liquid is almost completely evaporated, about 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, and cook until saucy, about 2 minutes more. Remove from the heat, stir in the sour cream and parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mushrooms and sauce over the pork chops. Serve with steamed green beans if desired.
MUSHROOM SAUCE BAKED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 2 quart baking dish.
- Rub pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, add chops, and brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Place onions in skillet, and cook until browned. Pour in mushroom soup and milk; stir until blended. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Arrange sliced potatoes evenly in prepared baking dish. Arrange chops on top of potatoes. Pour soup mixture over chops.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover, and bake 30 minutes more, or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315.5 calories, Carbohydrate 28.1 g, Cholesterol 51.2 mg, Fat 14.3 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 1105.1 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
ROASTED PORK CHOPS WITH TOMATOES, MUSHROOMS, AND GARLIC SAUCE
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, toss tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, and olive oil with salt and pepper to taste. Mix lightly with hands to coat all ingredients with oil, and spread the tomato-mushroom mixture to the edges of the dish, leaving the center free for the pork chops.
- Combine 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, cumin, ground coriander, oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, sage, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, ground paprika, sugar, and crushed red pepper in a bowl to make a spice rub.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with the spice rub, working the rub well into both sides of the meat. Place pork chops in the center of the baking dish, surrounded by the tomato and mushroom mixture.
- Roast in preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center and mushrooms are tender, about 45 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a chop should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Transfer pork chops to a serving dish and top with roasted tomato-mushroom mixture and all pan juices to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.6 calories, Carbohydrate 7.1 g, Cholesterol 97.9 mg, Fat 13.3 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 40.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 457.3 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
ONE-PAN PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE
Looks and tastes like it took all day to make these pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce, but is quick and easy. Kids and meat-lovers alike will love this saucy and savory dish. Serve over egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or stuffing.
Provided by stef k
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops in the hot butter, sprinkling both sides with salt and pepper, about 5 minutes per side. Remove meat to a plate and set aside.
- Cook onion and garlic in the pan drippings over medium-high heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine, reduce heat, and let simmer until alcohol smell is completely cooked off, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in soup and milk, blending well. Layer mushrooms on top of soup mixture, add chops on top of mushrooms, and pour meat drippings from the plate over the chops. Sprinkle with thyme and sage.
- Cover tightly and let simmer until chops are tender and no longer pink in the centers, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421.1 calories, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 104 mg, Fat 23.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 35.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.3 g, Sodium 655.3 mg, Sugar 4.7 g
People also searched
More about "pork chops in garlic mushroom sauce recipes"
GARLIC MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS - WHATSINTHEPAN
4.5/5 (55)Calories 609 per servingCategory Main Course
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel and place them in a medium bowl. Add paprika, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and shake together with pork chops to coat them.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high until butter is melted. Sear the pork chops for 4 minutes on each side until well browned on both sides. Transfer the pork chops to a plate and set aside.
- Keeping the mushrooms in the pan, now add garlic, parsley and remaining 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning and cook for another minute or so. Now add chicken broth and heavy cream, and simmer for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened and adjust seasoning if needed. Add grated Parmesan to thicken the sauce. I used 1/4 cup, but feel free to use up to 1/2 cup.
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (17)Calories 326 per servingCategory Dinner
- Season chops with seasoning salt and pepper. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan or skillet over medium-high until butter is melted.
- When pan is hot, sear chops for about 3-4 minutes per side until golden browned and the centre is no longer bright pink (fry in batches if you need to). Transfer to a warm plate. Set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the buttery juices in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat. Scrape up any bits left over from the chops. When mushrooms are browned, add half parsley, half thyme and all of the crushed garlic; sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a gentle simmer for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
GARLIC PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE - EATWELL101
4.8/5 (14)Calories 573 per servingServings 4
GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS RECIPE - CRUNCHY …
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS | KITCHN
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM SAUCE
PORK CHOPS GARLIC MUSHROOM SAUCE GRAVY RECIPE | BEST …
PORK CHOPS WITH GARLIC MUSHROOM - THE KITCHEN …
5/5 (66)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 615 per serving
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel. Add paprika, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper into a medium bowl, and toss to combine with the pork chops to coat them evenly.
- Heat the skillet over a medium high heat for 3-5 minutes and then add your butter or oil. Sear the pork chops for 3 ½ minutes on each side until a perfect crust has formed on each side and the Maillard reaction has occurred. Remove the pork chops from the heat and set them aside to rest.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the mushrooms to the fonde that has formed on the bottom of the skillet and saute until they’ve picked up some color and have browned evenly.
- Add the seasonings and herbs into the mushrooms and cook for a further minute. Add the broth of your choosing and simmer for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened and if you want to adjust the seasoning levels now is the time to do so. If you want to thicken the sauce further, add your parmesan cheese now. We’ve written a ¼ cup into the recipe but feel free to use up to ½ a cup.
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SIMPLE 'PORK CHOPS AND GARLIC SAUCE' RECIPE IS EASY ENOUGH FOR ...
CREAMY SPINACH MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS • SALT & LAVENDER
PORK LOIN SAUCE IDEAS / GARLIC PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY MUSHROOM …
PORK WITH MONKEY GLAND SAUCE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS - WHISPER OF YUM
HONEY GARLIC PORK STIR-FRY RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE STIR-FRIED PORK ...
EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES SALMON CHICKEN PORK CHOPS
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE - YOUTUBE
TOP 45 PORK CHOPS WITH MUSHROOMS AND ONIONS RECIPES
LOW CARB GARLIC PORK CHOPS IN A CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE
CHOPHOUSE STYLE PORK CHOPS WITH MUSHROOM PAN SAUCE
FARMER'S TABLE: GARLIC PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE
PORK CHOPS WITH GARLIC MUSHROOM SAUCE - FACEBOOK WATCH
MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS RECIPE WITH GARLIC & BUTTER
Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce404.6K views-01:51
Pork Chops with Creamy Garlic Mushroom Sauce - 30 Minute Keto Dinner Recipe5.7K views-03:28
One Pan Pork Chops in Mushroom and Garlic Gravy - in 30 Minutes2.2M views-05:28
Skillet Pork Chops with Garlic Mushroom Sauce - Dinner is Done!18.2K views-01:03
Skillet Pork Chops with a Garlic-Mushroom Sauce503 views-01:03
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you need to make pork chops in garlic mushroom sauce?You’ll need room-temperature pork chops, seasoning, butter, rosemary, thyme, garlic, white wine, stock cream, and whole-grain mustard. Your sides are optional. But once you sear the pork chops, you’ll make the garlic sauce.
What are some good sides to go with pork chops in garlic mushroom sauce?Broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, green beans, carrots and spinach are a few other perfect pairings to go along side. If you want something else besides vegetables and potatoes, you could put the Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce over rice.
What is the best way to cook pork chops?Pork chops are a popular dish and can be cooked in many ways. One popular way to cook pork chops is to cook them at 375 degrees for the desired amount of time. This will determine how crispy or tender the pork chop will be. Pork chops can also be cooked in the oven, on the grill, or in a skillet.
What goes well with pork chops?As we all know, pork chops fit the “meat and potatoes” dinner very well. Red, yellow or even sweet potatoes would be a great choice. Broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, green beans, carrots and spinach are a few other perfect pairings to go along side.