GARLIC PORK SAUSAGE
Provided by Anne Burrell
Yield 18 to 20 sausages
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, garlic, sage, salt and crushed red pepper. Run the meat mixture through the meat grinder outfitted with the die with the largest holes. Repeat so that all of the meat goes through the grinder twice.
- Place half of the meat mixture in the bowl of a standing mixer equipped with the paddle attachment. Add half of the water and half of the Parmesan and beat on medium-high for 3 to 4 minutes. Repeat this process with the remaining meat, water and cheese.
- Make, cook and eat a test patty to make sure the sausage is delicious.
- Attach the sausage-stuffing attachment to the meat grinder, keeping the grinder blade and die in place also.
- Keeping the sausage casing very wet, slide a manageable length onto the sausage stuffer. Place a generous amount of the prepared sausage mixture into the grinder pan. Give the casings a slight bit of resistance by holding onto the sausage stuffer with your three last fingers and letting the casing slip through your thumb and forefinger. Turn the machine on a medium-low speed and fill the casings, being careful to avoid any air bubbles. To get the feel for stuffing the sausages, you might have to do a couple tries. The first couple might be too loose or too tight; that's ok--think of them as the first pancake (the one that never comes out right that you have to throw away).
- Twist the casings to create sausages that are even in size. Tie each with butcher's twine to keep them nicely sealed. Prick the sausages with a pin or skewer all over to allow steam to escape while cooking (you don't want to have a blowout).
- Preheat a grill or saute pan. Cook the sausages until cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes on each side. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
SIMPLE SAUSAGE RING
I received this recipe from our son, who fixed it for the family one Saturday morning. We were all pleased-and surprised-with his culinary skills. Now he and I often swap recipes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. , Flatten each biscuit to a 3-in. diameter. Press half of the biscuits onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Spoon sausage over dough; sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining biscuits. , Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287 calories, Fat 20g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 37mg cholesterol, Sodium 631mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 11g protein.
APPLE SAUSAGE RING
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in the cracker crumbs, apples and onion. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well. , On a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, shape pork mixture into a 9-in. ring. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 160°; drain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231 calories, Fat 17g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 71mg cholesterol, Sodium 393mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
PORK SAUSAGE GRAVY
- Break up sausage in a skillet and brown. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- With remaining drippings, add 1/2 to 1 cup of the flour and stir. Make sure that all of the drippings are absorbed.
- Stir in milk a little at a time until creamy. Top with the cooked sausage, salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 546.5 calories, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 82.1 mg, Fat 47 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 16.5 g, SaturatedFat 17.2 g, Sodium 782.3 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
People also searched
More about "pork sausage ring recipes"
10 BEST SAUSAGE RING RECIPES | YUMMLY
SAUSAGE ROLLS | RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST PORK SAUSAGE LINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SAUSAGE CRESCENT RING | JIMMY DEAN® BRAND
SAVORY SAUSAGE RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THESE OLD …
WHAT TO MAKE WITH PORK SAUSAGE: 27 AMAZING RECIPES
TRADITIONAL CUMBERLAND SAUSAGE RING - BARBECUE …
RING SAUSAGE (KIEłBASA WIANKOWA) - MEATS AND SAUSAGES
PORK SAUSAGES (THE BEST) | RICARDO
SAUSAGE PARM RING RECIPE • FOODNSERVICE
UNCLE GIUSEPPE'S CHEESE AND PARSLEY PORK SAUSAGE RING TECHNO
BRUDERS PORK SAUSAGE RING – BRüDERS BUTCHER
CUMBERLAND SAUSAGE RING - THE RURAL BUTCHER
SAUSAGE RING :LINDA'S FAVORITES
PORK SAUSAGE RING RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
PORK SAUSAGE RING RECIPE BY CANADIAN.RECIPES | IFOOD.TV
PORK SAUSAGE RING - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
HOW TO MAKE PORK SAUSAGE RECIPES? - VERYMEATY
BREAKFAST PORK SAUSAGE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
ROAST SAUSAGE RING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SAUSAGE STUFFED CRESCENT RING (WITH DIP) - THE COUNTRY COOK
PORK SAUSAGE AND RICE SKILLET DINNER - SOUTHERN HOME EXPRESS
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PORK SAUSAGES | RICARDO
PORK SAUSAGE RING RECIPE BY SOUTHERN.CHEF | IFOOD.TV
CHEESY SAUSAGE PESTO RING - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
PORK SAUSAGE RING - BIGOVEN.COM
RECIPES FOR SAUSAGE RING : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SWEDISH POTATO SAUSAGE (VäRMLANDSKORV OR POTATISKORV)
HOMEMADE RING SAUSAGE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PORK SAUSAGE RING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
25 TURKEY SAUSAGE RECIPES FOR HEALTHY MEALS - INSANELY GOOD
PORK SAUSAGE RING RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings101K views-06:48
Spicy Italian Crescent Ring | Pillsbury Recipe36K views-01:01
Breakfast Crescent Ring Recipe31K views-01:00
Bacon Cheeseburger Onion Ring Recipe - BBQFOOD4U789K views-06:08
The Secret to Beef Sausage | Chuds BBQ204K views-14:00
Beef Sausage. A, 70 year Old, Vintage Recipe. #SRP #Foodhistory59K views-20:25
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook sausage rings?This very flavorful sausage ring is easy to prepare. It has a nice texture and holds its shape well...a nice hearty meat dish that completes a brunch menu. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in the cracker crumbs, apples and onion. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well.
How to cook pork sausage in the oven?Directions 1 In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in the cracker crumbs, apples and onion. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix... 2 On a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, shape pork mixture into a 9-in. ring. Bake, uncovered, at 350°... More ...
What to do with pork sausage Cups?The cute crunchy cups are stuffed with a cheesy pork sausage filling that kids of all ages enjoy. We keep a few in the freezer so we can easily reheat them for late-night snacking. —Mary Thomas North Lewisburg, Ohio A friend gave me the recipe for this delicious dish, which uses a packaged stuffing mix.
What is the best way to use sausage?Sausage meat is amazing and versatile. You can use it for breakfast or dinner. And you can flavor it in a variety of ways. There are several different flavors of pork sausage. Most of the recipes below call for regular, or mild, flavor.