ROASTED TOMATO CAPRESE SALAD
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan, cut sides up, in a single layer. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of olive oil and the balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with the garlic, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Roast for 2 hours until the tomatoes are concentrated and begin to caramelize. Allow the tomatoes to cool to room temperature.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices slightly less than 1/2-inch thick. If the slices of mozzarella are larger than the tomatoes, cut the mozzarella slices in half. Layer the tomatoes alternately with the mozzarella on a platter and scatter the basil on top. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Serve at room temperature.
PASTA WITH ROASTED TOMATOES
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven; preheat to 475 degrees F. Quarter the tomatoes, then scoop the seeds and pulp into a sieve set over a bowl (reserve the tomatoes). Press on the seeds and pulp to extract the juice (you should have about 1/2 cup). Chop the tomatoes and toss with 3 tablespoons olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt. Toss the zucchini with 3 tablespoons olive oil on a separate baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast, switching the position of the pans halfway through, until tender and browned in spots, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta as the label directs; reserve 1 cup cooking water, then drain.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook 2 minutes. Add the cherry peppers; cook 1 minute. Stir in the tomato paste, then the reserved tomato juice and 1/2 cup cooking water. Bring to a boil; simmer until reduced by half, 5 minutes. Add the pasta, vegetables, basil and parmesan to the skillet; season with salt. Cook, tossing, 1 minute, adding more of the reserved cooking water as needed to loosen.
PASTA SALAD WITH SLOW-ROASTED TOMATOES AND BASIL
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, oil, lemon zest and juice, and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Drain pasta and transfer to bowl. Add basil and toss to combine. Let cool to room temperature (or refrigerate, up to 2 days). To serve, sprinkle with more Parmesan, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 483 g, Fat 22 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 13 g, SaturatedFat 4 g
ROASTED TOMATO PASTA SALAD
Herb-roasted plum tomatoes star in this pleasing pasta dish from Ruth Barron of Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania. For added taste and texture, Ruth mixes in chunks of creamy mozzarella and crunchy green pepper, then tosses it all with a tangy dressing.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Core tomatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Place cut side up on a broiler pan; brush with oil. Combine 1/4 teaspoon of salt, basil, thyme and pepper; sprinkle over tomatoes. Turn tomatoes cut side down. Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until edges are well browned. Cool slightly., Peel off skins and discard. Chop tomatoes; combine the green pepper, cheese, onion, dressing and remaining salt. Place pasta in a serving bowl; add tomato mixture and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts :
ROASTED TOMATO SALAD
Roasting tomatoes helps to concentrate their flavour, while the addition of balsamic vinegar enhances their sweetness. This salad is great for summer when there is an abundance of tomatoes, but it can be made at any time of year. Just select the best fresh tomatoes available. Serve warm with a green salad and crusty bread, to mop up the juices. It can also be served as an accompaniment to any meal. Variations: Serve with sliced mozzarella cheese or a barbecued steak. Purée this salad in a blender to make a sauce to toss into pasta. Cover and store in the fridge for 3-4 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
Provided by English_Rose
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Place the sliced onions in the base of an ovenproof dish and arrange the tomatoes, cut side up, on top of the onions.
- Mix together the garlic, vinegar, oil and seasoning and pour over the tomatoes.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Stir well half-way through cooking, spooning over the juices.
- When the tomatoes are soft and starting to collapse, remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish.
- Scatter over the basil and pour any juices over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100.8, Fat 4.9, SaturatedFat 0.7, Sodium 11.6, Carbohydrate 13.8, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 7.3, Protein 2.3
PASTA SALAD WITH ROASTED TOMATOES AND PEPPERS
Make and share this Pasta Salad With Roasted Tomatoes and Peppers recipe from Food.com.
Provided by WeBees
Yield 4 , 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 200. Place tomatoes and peppers, cut side down on a baking rack set onto a baking sheet. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until skins are easily removed.
- Spray or brush vegetables with olive oil and continue to roast until tomatoes become a dark red color, about 2 hours. Remove from oven and chop into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta. Place into a mixing bowl. Add the onions, tomatoes and peppers, toss to combine.
- Mix together the vinegar, mustard, parsley, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Beat with a whisk to combine. Pour over the pasta, add the cheese and toss again. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214, Fat 8.6, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 3.3, Sodium 80.6, Carbohydrate 28.9, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 5.5, Protein 6.5
ROASTED CHERRY TOMATO PASTA
This cherry tomato pasta is so easy and delicious! Try different types of tomatoes for color and flavor. Larger tomatoes may be cut up into smaller pieces to equal a halved cherry tomato. Serve with salad and warm bread.
Provided by Kim
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread tomatoes in a single later in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Add olive oil, shallots, garlic, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes; toss until tomatoes are coated with oil and seasonings.
- Roast, uncovered, in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain pasta and return to the pot.
- Remove tomatoes from the oven and stir into the pasta with fresh basil. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359.5 calories, Carbohydrate 46.9 g, Cholesterol 2.2 mg, Fat 16 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 9.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 340 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
More about "roasted tomato pasta salad recipes"
ROASTED TOMATO PASTA SALAD - THEKITTCHEN
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 8Total Time 30 mins
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet (one with edges) with parchment paper. I like the parchment paper because it collects the delicious tomato juices and prevents them from burning.
- Next slice the tomatoes in half, and spread them out on the parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, and then generously sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast the tomatoes for 15 minutes, they should be soft and juicy.
- While the tomatoes are roasting, bring a pot of salted water to boil and cook the rotini until al dente.
- Roast the bell peppers by placing them directly over the flame of a gas stove and charring the skin. Let them cool, and remove the stem, seeds, and membrane and peel the charred skin off. If you don't have a gas stove, you can wait until the tomatoes have roasted and slice the peppers into large pieces then char them under the broiler.
PASTA SALAD WITH ROASTED TOMATOES – SMITTEN KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
10 BEST CANNED TOMATOES PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | ROASTED TOMATO CAPRESE SALAD
ROASTED TOMATO AND FETA PASTA SALAD - TASTY KITCHEN
ROAST PEPPER & SUNDRIED TOMATO PASTA SALAD (M&S …
ROASTED VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
SUMMER SALAD RECIPE: ROASTED GARLIC, OLIVE & TOMATO …
QUICK ROASTED TOMATO CAPRESE PASTA SALAD - FORK KNIFE …
PASTA WITH ROASTED TOMATOES AND GARLIC RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TOMATO PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST COLD TOMATO PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
PASTA SALAD WITH ROASTED TOMATOES AND SWEET PEPPER …
ROASTED TOMATO PASTA WITH MOZZARELLA - BETTER HOMES …
PASTA SALAD WITH ROASTED TOMATOES | GET ON MY PLATE
4.8/5 (6)Total Time 2 hrs 15 minsCategory SaladCalories 349 per serving
SUNDAY KITCHEN: PASTA LA VISTA - SUNDAYWORLD.COM
53 BEST TOMATO RECIPES FOR TOMATO SEASON — THE MOM 100
TOMATO FETA PASTA SALAD + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
ROASTED TOMATO PESTO PASTA SALAD | LAST INGREDIENT
EASY ROASTED TOMATO & SAUSAGE PASTA | THE BEST ITALIAN DINNER …
ROASTED ASPARAGUS & TOMATO PENNE SALAD & GOAT CHEESE RECIPE
ROASTED TOMATO AND MUSHROOM PASTA SALAD - BETTER HOMES
EASY & LIGHT ROASTED TOMATO CAPRESE PASTA SALAD - JOYFUL HEALTHY …
ROASTED TOMATO AND EGGPLANT PASTA SALAD - PLAYFUL COOKING
LEMON PASTA SALAD WITH ROASTED TOMATOES, CHICKPEAS & FETA RECIPE
BOCCONCINI AND ROASTED TOMATO PASTA SALAD - READER'S DIGEST …
BLT PASTA SALAD + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
ROASTED TOMATO, PEPPER & ROCKET SALAD RECIPE | WAITROSE
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS ROMESCO SAUCE PASTA SALAD WITH BURRATA
PCC ROASTED TOMATO PASTA SALAD RECIPE | PCC COMMUNITY MARKETS
GREEK PASTA SALAD - THE ROASTED ROOT
BEST RECIPES – CREAMY ROASTED TOMATO PASTA SALAD | THE 36TH …
5 DIABETES-FRIENDLY PASTA RECIPES - MEDICALNEWSTODAY.COM
BROOKLYN YANKEE TOMATO PIE RECIPE - TODAY.COM
HEART-HEALTHY ROASTED TOMATO CAPRESE SHEET PAN PASTA - PARADE ...
CREAMY ROASTED TOMATO RICOTTA PASTA WITH CRISPY PROSCIUTTO.
ROASTED TOMATO PASTA WITH MOZZARELLA | MIDWEST LIVING
ROASTED CHERRY TOMATO PASTA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPE (HOMEMADE DRESSING) - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
PUT THOSE TOMATOES TO USE IN THESE SIMPLE RECIPES FOR PASTA, SALAD …
Roasted Tomato Pasta Salad Recipe ~ Noreen's Kitchen7.6K views-03:50
Roasted Zucchini Summer Pasta Salad1.3K views-01:00
How to Make Roasted Tomato and Pistachio Pesto Pasta Salad654 views-05:19
Roasted Vegatables Pasta Salad Recipe #shorts1.2K views-00:16
Roasted Broccoli Pasta Salad with Hemp Pesto (V/GF) | Minimalist Baker Recipes11K views-00:54
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Tomatoes for pasta?Toss the tomatoes in 3 tablespoons of olive oil, then place them cut side up on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, or until they are softened. When cool enough to handle, transfer the tomatoes to a bowl (reserve any juices from the pan for the pasta), add the balsamic vinegar and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. 3.
What is the best way to roast Tomatoes for salad?The roasting process is simple, drizzle on some olive oil, sprinkle a little salt and pepper, stir and bake. Just be sure to bake long enough that the tomatoes become shriveled and dry out as much as you'd like! What sauce to put in pasta salad?
What is the best way to make pasta salad?Assemble salad: In a giant bowl, place drained pasta, roasted tomatoes, cheese, pine nuts and olives and toss gently to combine. Add dressing to taste, along with any extra salt and pepper needed. Finish with basil.
What kind of tomatoes do you put in a pasta salad?Browse more than 120 recipes for pasta salads featuring tomatoes: diced tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, even sun-dried. Just remember to add the tomatoes right before serving, for best flavor.