BAKED SALMON WONTONS
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, salmon, onion, jalapenos, and chili powder together in a medium bowl.
- Place a teaspoon of the salmon mixture into each wonton wrapper. Dab the edges with water, fold in corners, and pinch together. Brush tops and sides of wontons with olive oil and place into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84.9 calories, Carbohydrate 9.3 g, Cholesterol 12.1 mg, Fat 3.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 129 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
Yet another recipe for my current OCD object, canned salmon. Found this at Yankee magazine, where it's got "1st Prize 1998" in the title. First prize of what, it doesn't say. Hmmm
Provided by Pinay0618
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Clean bones and skin from salmon, if necessary. In a medium bowl, combine salmon, carrot, scallions, sprouts, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, and toss together until crumbly.
- Heat oil for deep-frying over medium to medium-high heat.
- Moisten the edges of a wonton wrapper with a few drops of water, and drop about 1 teaspoon of the salmon filling on the center. Fold the wonton wrapper diagonally to make a triangle, and press down on the edges to seal. (Fill about 15 wontons at a time, keeping the unused wrappers covered to prevent them from drying out.)
- Deep-fry in hot oil on one side; then flip over and fry on the other side until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drain on brown paper bags or paper towels, and serve hot with dipping sauce.
- Dipping sauce: sweet-and-sour sauce, plum sauce, or a combination of 1 cup duck sauce, 1 to 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce, and a dash of chili oil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 10.3, Fat 0.3, Cholesterol 3.7, Sodium 56.1, Carbohydrate 0.4, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 1.6
People also searched
More about "spicy salmon rangoon wonton bites recipes"
SMOKED SALMON RANGOON RECIPE - THE LITTLE KITCHEN
SMOKED SALMON RANGOON | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
SPICY CAJUN CRAB RANGOON RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
RECIPE OF THE WEEK: SMOKED SALMON WONTONS
HUMMUS SALMON RANGOON - THE FOOD IN MY BEARD
17 SPICY SALMON DINNER RECIPES
AIR FRYER SALMON RANGOON - BELLY LAUGH LIVING
CRAB RANGOON STYLE EVERYTHING BAGEL SALMON BITES RECIPE …
Total Time 20 minsCalories 87 per serving
- Make the filling: In a small bowl, combine cheeses with salmon, lemon juice and zests, chives, and pepper.
- Stir until well-mixed. Make the wontons: In the center of each wonton wrapper, place 1 1/2 tsp filling, and draw corners up, pinching closed with a dab of water.
AIR FRYER SALMON BITES - AIR FRYER EVERYTHING
SMOKED SALMON RANGOONS – PS SEASONING
BAKED CRAB RANGOON BITES - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
SPICY SALMON RANGOON WONTON BITES | RECIPE | SPICY …
SPICY CRISPY SALMON BITES — THE RENATA COLLECTIVE
SALMON RANGOON - BIGOVEN.COM
WONTON BITES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS.COM
SWEET & SPICY SALMON BITES – LONDONCOOKSS
BAKED CRAB RANGOON BITES | RECIPE | CRAB RANGOON, APPETIZER BITES ...
SPICY SALMON RANGOON WONTON BITES RECIPES
Making Crab Rangoon Wontons At Home | But Better2.2M views-09:17
Crab Rangoon - Crispy Crab & Cream Cheese Wonton Recipe1.7M views-07:10
Crab and Shrimp Rangoons | Cream Cheese Wontons11K views-03:19
Healthy Recipe Baked Crabmeat Rangoon Wontons31K views-09:05
How to Make Crab Rangoon - Restaurant Style663K views-05:34
How To Make Crab Rangoon (Wontons)1.1K views-03:33
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make smoked salmon wontons?Recipe of the week: Smoked Salmon Wontons. Instructions: Chop the green onion finely then add to the processor with salmon and cream cheese. Mix ingredients together. Lay wonton on plate, add 2 teaspoons salmon mixture to middle. Brush edges with scrambled egg. Fold wonton and pinch edges to seal. Set aside. Heat oil to medium heat.
Are there baked Crab Rangoon bites?If you dig crab rangoon then you are going to love these Baked Crab Rangoon Bites! Crispy wonton wrappers surround a cream, spicy crab meat filling, an easy and delicious appetizer!
What is Crab Rangoon?Crab rangoon or crab puffs are dumpling sized appetizers – made with wonton wrappers – filled with a combination of cream cheese, crab meat, green onions and other seasonings.
What can I make with wonton wrappers?Crab rangoon or crab puffs are dumpling sized appetizers – made with wonton wrappers – filled with a combination of cream cheese, crab meat, green onions and other seasonings. They are utterly addictive and flavor packed. This recipe makes life easier by using wonton wrappers as cups, rather than creating parcels. Where to find wonton wrappers