ALASKAN SPICY SPINACH DIP
- Over a double boiler slowly melt the pepperjack cheese. When the cheese is melted whisk in half and half until smooth and creamy. Stir in tomato, onion, red bell pepper and chopped spinach. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve warm with tortilla chips or bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Cholesterol 96.1 mg, Fat 29.1 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 17.9 g, SaturatedFat 16.4 g, Sodium 483.6 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
SPICY SPINACH DIP
Cream cheese, onions and an olive and pimento spread give this spinach dip its flavor-but it gets its spicy kick from the dash of hot pepper sauce.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Dips & Spreads
Yield 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix cream cheese and spread in medium bowl until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 140 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
VELVEETA® SPICY SPINACH DIP
Add some kick to this spicy spinach dip with diced tomatoes and green chilies. VELVEETA® Spicy Spinach Dip is a fabulous way to entertain with flair.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 38 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place spinach in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 min.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Microwave 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50, Fat 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 2 g
TANYA'S SPICY SPINACH DIP
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan set over medium heat. Once it foams, toss in the onion and garlic, and sauté until softened, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle in the flour, and cook, stirring, until it becomes a light-blond color. Slowly stir in the heavy cream, and bring the sauce to a simmer; cook until it starts to thicken, about 5 minutes. Stir in the spinach, Ro*tel, and cheese, and cook until the cheese is melted. Season to taste with salt.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and serve warm with tortilla chips.
People also searched
More about "tanyas spicy spinach dip recipes"
SPICY SOUTHWESTERN SPINACH DIP - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
5/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory Appetizer, DipCalories 920 per serving
- Thaw the chopped spinach and place in a colander to drain. Gently press the spinach with the back of a spoon to remove the excess water.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, cilantro, onion, Rotel tomatoes, spinach, half the grated Monterey Jack cheese, and 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes. Mix on medium speed until combined. Add some of the reserved liquid from the tomatoes to thin if needed.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate. Top with remaining Jack cheese and red pepper flakes if using.
SPINACH DIP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SPICY SPINACH DIP - MAKE MINE LEMON
SPICY RANCH SPINACH DIP - GLITTER AND GRAZE
ALASKAN SPICY SPINACH DIP | RECIPESTY
SPICY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
TANYAS SPICY SPINACH DIP RECIPES
SPICY SOUTH OF THE BORDER SPINACH CHEESE DIP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
EASY SPICY SPINACH DIP RECIPE - SHESAVED®
SPICY SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
SPICY SPINACH DIP - LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE
SPICY SPINACH DIP | OFFICIAL STOUFFER'S®
SPICY SAUTéED SPINACH DIP RECIPE | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
EASY SPICY SPINACH DIP RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | SPINACH DIP, …
CROCKPOT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE (NO-CHOPPING REQUIRED!)
Easy Appetizers: Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe - Natasha's Kitchen972K views-03:16
You'll also love