VELVEETA® SPICY SPINACH DIP
Add some kick to this spicy spinach dip with diced tomatoes and green chilies. VELVEETA® Spicy Spinach Dip is a fabulous way to entertain with flair.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 38 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place spinach in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 min.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Microwave 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50, Fat 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 2 g
SUNNY'S SPICY 5-INGREDIENT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place a strainer over a medium bowl and drain the liquid from the artichoke jar into the bowl. Reserve the liquid and set aside the artichokes.
- Add 3 tablespoons liquid from the artichoke jar to a large saute pan over medium heat along with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Add the baby spinach in handfuls and stir until all the spinach is wilted, then cook for a few minutes, allowing the liquid to evaporate a bit. Meanwhile, chop the artichoke hearts and add them to a large bowl.
- Once the spinach is completely wilted down, add it to the chopped artichokes. Stir in the chive cream cheese, sour cream, 8 ounces pepper jack cheese and a pinch of black pepper and mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Transfer the spinach mixture to an 8-inch square baking dish and smooth off the top. Top the dip with the remaining 4 ounces pepper jack cheese. Place on a sheet tray to catch any drips, and bake until the edges are bubbly and the top is golden, about 25 minutes. (If desired, broil for 2 to 3 minutes to brown the top further.) Serve with the tortilla chips.
ALASKAN SPICY SPINACH DIP
- Over a double boiler slowly melt the pepperjack cheese. When the cheese is melted whisk in half and half until smooth and creamy. Stir in tomato, onion, red bell pepper and chopped spinach. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve warm with tortilla chips or bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Cholesterol 96.1 mg, Fat 29.1 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 17.9 g, SaturatedFat 16.4 g, Sodium 483.6 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
BEST SPINACH DIP EVER
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with mayonnaise mixture. Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 682 calories, Carbohydrate 53.2 g, Cholesterol 48.3 mg, Fat 47.4 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 13.3 g, SaturatedFat 15.1 g, Sodium 1183.4 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
TANYA'S SPICY SPINACH DIP
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan set over medium heat. Once it foams, toss in the onion and garlic, and sauté until softened, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle in the flour, and cook, stirring, until it becomes a light-blond color. Slowly stir in the heavy cream, and bring the sauce to a simmer; cook until it starts to thicken, about 5 minutes. Stir in the spinach, Ro*tel, and cheese, and cook until the cheese is melted. Season to taste with salt.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and serve warm with tortilla chips.
More about "tanyas spicy spinach dip recipes"
SPICY SOUTHWESTERN SPINACH DIP - SAVING ROOM FOR …
5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCategory Appetizer, DipCalories 920 per serving
- Thaw the chopped spinach and place in a colander to drain. Gently press the spinach with the back of a spoon to remove the excess water.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, cilantro, onion, Rotel tomatoes, spinach, half the grated Monterey Jack cheese, and 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes. Mix on medium speed until combined. Add some of the reserved liquid from the tomatoes to thin if needed.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate. Top with remaining Jack cheese and red pepper flakes if using.
SPICY SPINACH DIP - LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE
HOT SPINACH DIP RECIPE | TEXAS PETE
HOT SPINACH DIP - DINNER AT THE ZOO
HOT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
THE BEST SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | KITCHN
KNORR SPINACH DIP - CULINARY HILL
SPICY SPINACH DIP WITH PINE NUTS RECIPE
PARMESAN FETA SPINACH DIP - THE MOM 100
20+ BEST SPINACH DIP RECIPES - EASY WAYS TO MAKE HOMEMADE …
HOT CREAMY MUSHROOM AND SPINACH DIP RECIPE — THE MOM 100
THIS EPIC JUNIOR LEAGUE SPINACH DIP IS GOING TO BE YOUR GO-TO …
EASY SPINACH DIP - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BAKED SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
HOW TO MAKE RACH'S "DIPPER DINNER" POTATO, SPINACH AND …
BAKED TILAPIA AND SPINACH RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SPICY SPINACH DIP | COOK'S COUNTRY RECIPE
SPICY SPINACH DIP | OFFICIAL STOUFFER'S®
MINI SPINACH & CHEESE TARTS (VIDEO) - TATYANAS EVERYDAY FOOD
DIPPER DINNER: POTATO, SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE SOUP | RACHAEL RAY
Crab and Shrimp Spinach Dip w/ @Mr. Make It Happen453.5K views-19:33
Sunny Anderson's Spicy 5-Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Dip | Food Network41.4K views-07:42
This Epic Spinach Dip Recipe Is Quick, Easy, and Delicious!48.4K views-08:52
How To Make Spinach Dip | Easy Recipe | Quick And Easy256.5K views-06:17
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe - Ultimate Appetizer197.6K views-01:47
How To Make Crab & Shrimp Spinach Dip | Your New Favorite Appetizer Recipe! #MrMakeItHappen277.9K views-10:27
You'll also love