BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 165.8 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
There's not much to say...the name says it all. These are better than Toll House in our book. I make these every Christmas and it is my standard Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Provided by Karen..
Yield 6 dozen cookies, 72 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 1/4" balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (BY DORIE GREENSPAN)
This recipe makes a perfect chocolate chip cookie that is both chewy and crispy. It is from Dorie Greenspan's excellent cookbook, "BAKING: From My Home to Yours". Including nuts is highly recommended. Some variations: for chocolate chocolate chip cookies, substitute 3/4 cup of flour for 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder; for espresso chocolate chip cookies, add 1 1/2 tablespoons espresso powder after the vanilla extract; for a coconut version, add 1 1/2 cups sweetened (toasted or untoasted) shredded coconut when adding the chocolate chips; and for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, substitute 1/2 cup of peanut butter for 1/2 a stick of butter and beat them together before adding sugar (and use peanuts). Enjoy! Note: The dough can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days, or frozen. If you'd like, rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, ready for baking. Freeze the mounds on a lined baking sheet, then bag them when they're solid. There's no need to defrost the dough before baking-just add another minute or two to the baking time.
Provided by blucoat
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 45 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Working with a stand mixer, preferably fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat the butter at medium speed for about 1 minute, until smooth. Add the sugars and beat for another 2 minutes or so, until well-blended. Beat in the vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time, beating for 1 minute after each egg goes inches Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients in 3 portions, mixing only until each addition is incorporated. On low speed, or by hand with a rubber spatula, mix in the chocolate and nuts.
- Spoon the dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between spoonfuls.
- Bake the cookies- one sheet at a time and rotating the sheet at the midway point- for 10-12 minutes, or until they are brown at the edges and golden in the center; they may still be a little soft in the middle, and that's just fine. Pull the sheet from the oven and allow the cookies to rest for 1 minute, then carefully, using a wide metal spatula, transfer them to racks to cool to room temperature.
- Repeat with the remainder of the dough, cooling the baking sheets between batches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89.7, Fat 4.4, SaturatedFat 2.7, Cholesterol 20.2, Sodium 77.7, Carbohydrate 11.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 7.6, Protein 0.9
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
You may have memorized the foolproof gem on the back of the Toll House bag, given to the world by Ruth Graves Wakefield in the 1930s. But this may become your new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's a little more complicated, and you'll have to plan ahead: After assembling the dough, you must chill it for at least 24 hours before baking it, and preferably up to 36. This allows the dry ingredients time to soak up the wet ones, which results in a firmer dough. It leads to a marvelously chewy, chocolate-rich cookie. Don't skimp on good chocolate, and the sea salt is not an option - it's the beacon at the top of this gorgeous treat. (You can certainly put this recipe together by hand, but a stand mixer makes it easy work. If you're in the market for one, our colleagues at The Sweethome have tested quite a few, and they've put together an excellent guide to the best.)
Provided by David Leite
Categories snack, cookies and bars, dessert
Yield 1 1/2 dozen 5-inch cookies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- Using a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars together until very light, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla. Reduce speed to low, add dry ingredients and mix until just combined, 5 to 10 seconds. Drop chocolate pieces in and incorporate them without breaking them. Press plastic wrap against dough and refrigerate for 24 to 36 hours. Dough may be used in batches, and can be refrigerated for up to 72 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat. Set aside.
- Scoop 6 3 1/2-ounce mounds of dough (the size of generous golf balls) onto baking sheet, making sure to turn horizontally any chocolate pieces that are poking up; it will make for a more attractive cookie. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and bake until golden brown but still soft, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer sheet to a wire rack for 10 minutes, then slip cookies onto another rack to cool a bit more. Repeat with remaining dough, or reserve dough, refrigerated, for baking remaining batches the next day. Eat warm, with a big napkin.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 399, UnsaturatedFat 6 grams, Carbohydrate 67 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 12 grams, Protein 10 grams, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Sodium 254 milligrams, Sugar 29 grams, TransFat 1 gram
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a medium bowl, and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars together in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Beat for an additional 3 minutes. Add vanilla and beat for 10 seconds.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add in the flour mixture, blending just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 1/2-inch balls of dough 3 inches apart onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (225 degrees C).
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven, rotating halfway through, until golden around the edges and slightly gooey inside, about 8 minutes. Let stand on the baking sheet for 4 to 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.2 g, Cholesterol 27.3 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 151 mg, Sugar 16 g
More about "worlds best chocolate chip cookie recipes"
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER! | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.8/5 (12)Total Time 13 minsCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl cream together cream butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and drop on a parchment or sillpat lined cookie sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
WORLDS BEST CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPES
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE IN THE WORLD
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BRIGHT-FM
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES — THE NADIA EFFECT
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE, EVER - SAVORY SWEET LIFE
WORLDS BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - COOKING BY THE BOOK
WORLD’S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ROGERS FOODS
THE WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | FOODLETS
AWARD WINNING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - FIRST PRIZE!
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BROMA BAKERY
WORLDS BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - NIGHTCHAYDE
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
THE BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TARA TEASPOON
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES YOU'LL EVER HAVE
MAKE THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER WITH THESE HACKS
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - JO COOKS
WORLD'S GREATEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - MY FARMHOUSE TABLE
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE EVER - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE - BEYOND THE NOMS
THE WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - DELISHABLY
WORLD’S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
WORLD’S GREATEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CHEF OF ALL TRADES
HOW TO MAKE WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES DESSERT RECIPE ...
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER | ALLRECIPES
WORLD’S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES » HTTPS://WWW ...
WORLDS BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - PERFECT DESCRIPTION
HOW TO MAKE ANTHONY UNDERWOOD'S PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
"WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE" – 5 BOYS BAKER
TOP 43 THE WORLDS BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES TASTY
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN THE WORLD
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - LIVING SWEET MOMENTS
THE WORLD’S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
THE WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE. - LOVE TAZALOVE TAZA
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE | RECIPELION.COM
THE WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE! - YOUTUBE
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN THE WORLD - CHEFJAR
SOFT PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | RECIPELION.COM
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES – MODERN HONEY
THE WORLD’S BEST BROWN BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
WORLD’S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE AVOCADO NUT
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make the best chocolate chip cookies?How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies? Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl cream together cream butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
What kind of sugar do you use for chocolate chip cookies?You can use granulated white sugar or organic cane sugar. Brown sugar. I use light brown sugar in this recipe for the best results. Flour. I recommend using an unbleached, all-purpose flour to make these chocolate chip cookies. Many readers have used gluten-free all-purpose flour with excellent results. Sea Salt.
How long do you bake chocolate chip cookies?I never bake them for more than 9 minutes Cool the chocolate chip cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely (or just eat them warm while the chocolate chips are melty)!
How do you make gluten-free chocolate chip cookies?Chewy, gooey, slightly crispy with a buttery brown sugar flavor. The mix of semi sweet and milk chocolate chips are just one of the secrets to perfect cookies! Make them gluten-free simply by swapping the wheat flour for a fine all-purpose gluten-free flour. Makes about 4 dozen Heat oven to 350ºF.