This is a very simple omelette for one. If you are going to add any fillings, make sure to prepare them ahead of time. Feta cheese and dill is a favourite of mine.
Provided by Sackville
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk.
- Add some salt and pepper, if you like, but do not add any water, milk, or any other liquids.
- Heat the oil or butter in a 9-inch non-stick frying pan and pour in the eggs.
- In the first 30-seconds of cooking, use a spatula to create 6-10 small cuts through the omelette.
- This allows the uncooked egg on the top to flow down to the bottom of the pan.
- When the top is nearly set, sprinkle any fillings over half of the omelette and turn off the heat.
- Don't worry if some of the egg in the very centre isn't quite set, because the ambient heat will soon cook it.
- Use your spatula to flip one half of the omelette over the other and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263.2, Fat 23.1, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 372, Sodium 142, Carbohydrate 0.7, Sugar 0.4, Protein 12.6
BASIC OMELETTE RECIPE
Master the omelette with our simple recipe then add the filling of your choice - grated cheese, ham, fresh herbs, mushrooms and smoked salmon are favourites.
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Season the beaten eggs well with salt and pepper. Heat the oil and butter in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat until the butter has melted and is foaming.
- Pour the eggs into the pan, tilt the pan ever so slightly from one side to another to allow the eggs to swirl and cover the surface of the pan completely. Let the mixture cook for about 20 seconds then scrape a line through the middle with a spatula.
- Tilt the pan again to allow it to fill back up with the runny egg. Repeat once or twice more until the egg has just set.
- At this point you can fill the omelette with whatever you like - some grated cheese, sliced ham, fresh herbs, sautéed mushrooms or smoked salmon all work well. Scatter the filling over the top of the omelette and fold gently in half with the spatula. Slide onto a plate to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calories, Fat 22 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Protein 20 grams protein, Sodium 0.8 milligram of sodium
More about "basic ketosher omelette recipes"
BEST OMELETS - ALLRECIPES
BASIC OMELETTE | GET CRACKING - EGGS.CA
HOW TO MAKE A KETO OMELETTE (THE EASY WAY!) - PRIMAL …
KETO WESTERN OMELET - BREAKFAST RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT OMELET | FOOD NETWORK
HOW TO MAKE AN OMELETTE - SIMPLY RECIPES
OUR BEST OMELET RECIPES OF ALL TIME
OUR 30+ BEST OMELETTE RECIPES - THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
5/5 (6)Total Time 25 minsCategory Breakfast, Main CoursePublished Jul 8, 2022
- Classic Easy Omelette Recipe. If you want to make the same type of omelette that Julia Child made (something like a French omelet), this classic omelette using a French spatula and skillet technique is for you.
- Loaded Mediterranean Omelette. Mediterranean flavors are exceptional, and this loaded omelet brings a lot of delicious flavor. For this omelet, you need roasted red pepper, diced tomato, feta cheese, sliced kalamata olives, baby spinach, and olive oil.
- Mushroom and Spinach Cheesy Omelette. Omelets and mushrooms were born to be together, and we love a simple mushroom and cheese omelet. This recipe is similar to a French omelet and calls for cheddar cheese, baby spinach, butter, and black pepper.
- Simple Cheese Omelette. There are times when you want a simple omelet that satisfies you, and that’s where an easy cheese omelet comes in. You can use egg whites or whole eggs to make this easy omelet.
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Mushroom Omelette. When you pair a delicious egg mixture with some taste flavor-filled ingredients, you will have an omelet that’s fit for a king (or queen).
- Goat Cheese and Mushroom with Avocado and Spinach Best Omelette Recipe. We love goat cheese, and when you combine goat cheese, diced avocado, spinach, and mushrooms, you know you have an omelet that is going to be spectacular.
- Classic Denver Omelette. For a classic Denver omelet, you need some diced ham and melty cheddar cheese with your egg mixture. Other ingredients in this beloved classic omelet are onion, butter, milk, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Cheese and Broccoli Omelette. With eggs, you can create a masterpiece of a dish and omelets are exactly that. For this fluffy omelet, you need white cheddar cheese, feta cheese, fresh broccoli, red onion, fresh dill, and chives.
- Parmesan, Prosciutto, and Rosemary Omelette. When you want a more sophisticated flavor, try this elegant omelet that’s made with eggs, butter, Boursin cheese, prosciutto, avocado, wild arugula, black pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Philly Cheesesteak Omelet Recipe. If you love a Philly cheesesteak sandwich, this delicious omelet filled with steak and cheese is going to be right up your alley.
23 BEST OMELETTE RECIPES TO WAKE UP FOR - INSANELY GOOD
4.9/5 (11)Published Dec 2, 2021Category Breakfast, Recipe Roundup
- Classic Denver Omelette. Start your weekend with a bang with the classic Denver omelette. Pillowy scrambled eggs are stuffed with smoked ham, melted cheddar cheese, sweet bell peppers, and onions.
- Diner-Style Ham and Cheese Omelette. Nothing beats the comfort that a classic ham and cheese omelette gives. The ham and cheese oozing inside of the omelette is just pure satisfaction.
- Spanish Omelette. Why settle for a regular omelette when you can give it a Spanish twist? This version, called tortilla, includes chopped brown onions and diced potatoes.
- Spinach Feta Omelette. If you want a healthy approach to omelettes, this recipe has your name on it. Spinach and feta join forces to make basic scrambled eggs egg-ceptionally delicious.
- Greek Omelette. How about a Mediterranean twist? This Greek omelette is as bright and refreshing as can be with tomatoes, feta, and black olives. You’ll love the vibrant colors, but you’ll enjoy the flavors and textures even more.
- Mushroom and Sun-Dried Tomato Omelette. Earthy mushrooms and sweet and chewy sun-dried tomatoes are tucked inside fluffy scrambled eggs. As a fan of the sweet and salty flavor profile, this omelette is definitely one of my favorite.
- Easy Tomato Omelette. This omelette is stuffed with sweet cherry tomatoes, stringy mozzarella, and fresh basil. If the roster of ingredients sounds familiar, that’s because it’s the same ones needed to make a pizza Margherita.
- Loaded Grilled Hash Brown Omelette. Can’t decide between hash browns and scrambled eggs? Just cook them together in one skillet, and boom, you’ll have a phenomenal morning meal.
- World’s Best Vegetarian Omelette. Just because you’re a vegetarian doesn’t mean you can’t join in on the omelette fun! Hello vegetarian readers, this one’s for you.
- Chili, Cheese, and Bacon Omelette. Bacon is the solution to all of life’s woes. One bit of this bacon omelette will prove my point. It’s too bad that bacon is high in cholesterol and calories, but when it comes to cheering you up, it won’t disappoint.
EASY OMELETTE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A BASIC TWO EGG OMELETTE
PERFECT OMELETTE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BASIC KETOSHER OMELETTE | RECIPESTY
HOW TO MAKE AN OMELETTE (SUPER EASY) - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
BASIC KETOSHER OMELETTE RECIPES
32 OMELET RECIPES WORTH WAKING UP FOR - TASTE OF HOME
CHICKEN OMELETTE - KHIN'S KITCHEN
KETO BASIC KETOSHER OMELETTE RECIPES - KETOCIPES.COM
5-MINUTE OMELET RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BASIC KETOSHER OMELETTE | RECIPE | DIET DESSERTS, RECIPES, GLUTEN …
OMELETTE RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER BREAKFAST & BRUNCH RECIPES
BASIC KETOSHER OMELETTE RECIPES- WIKIFOODHUB
You'll also love