BAKED DIJON SALMON
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421.9 calories, Carbohydrate 17.6 g, Cholesterol 96.6 mg, Fat 29 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 24.3 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 480.3 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
DIJON CRUSTED HALIBUT
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, and lemon juice. Stir in 1/4 cup bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Arrange fish fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Spread bread crumb mixture evenly over fish.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted margarine, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the coated halibut.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.1 calories, Carbohydrate 11.8 g, Cholesterol 49.1 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 26.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 414.2 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
GRILLED WHITEFISH WITH DIJON MUSTARD CRUST
- Preheat a grill.
- Coat each fillet of fish with a thick layer of Dijon mustard. Dip each fillet in bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush a hot grill with the oil, and place each fillet on the grill. Grill for approximately 5 minutes, flip, and grill other side until done.
- To serve, place on plate and serve with potatoes, broccoli, or any of your favorite vegetables.
FISH FILLETS DIJON
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Butter 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Arrange fish fillets in prepared dish. Season with salt and pepper. Blend butter, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in small bowl. Spread half of butter mixture over each fillet, covering completely. Sprinkle half of breadcrumbs over each.
- Bake fish until just cooked through, about 7 minutes. Sprinkle parsley over. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Make and share this Dijon-Crusted Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Mika G.
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over the fillets.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining parmesan cheese; sprinkle over fillets.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
GRILLED DIJON FISH
This mild dish is ideal for a quick summer meal. The simple marinade has just enough flavor to compliment the fish without overwhelming its delicate taste. Phyllis Schmalz of Kansas City, Kansas shares the recipe
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Remove from the heat; stir in the lemon juice, mustard and salt. Remove 2 tablespoons; set aside. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat; set aside for 20 minutes., Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-10 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork., To serve, arrange fish on a plate. Drizzle with reserved marinade; sprinkle with paprika.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235 calories, Fat 13g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 132mg cholesterol, Sodium 366mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "dijon crusted fish recipes"
BAKED FISH DIJON | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory EntreesServings 6
PARMESAN-DIJON CRUSTED COD ON BURST TOMATOES
SHEET PAN PISTACHIO-CRUSTED COD WITH FALL VEGETABLES
WALNUT CRUSTED MAPLE SALMON | THE RECIPE CRITIC
LOW CARB FRIED FISH WITH DIJON MUSTARD SAUCE
EMERGENCY EASY FISH RECIPE - PARMESAN CRUMBED FISH!
DIJON PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON - MAYO CLINIC
PISTACHIO CRUSTED SALMON – A COUPLE COOKS
WALNUT-CRUSTED COD WITH DIJON - PACIFIC SEAFOOD
HOW TO MAKE FRIED CATFISH, A DOWN-HOME SOUTHERN SPECIALTY
10 BEST DIJON SAUCE FOR FISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
DIJON-CRUSTED FISH RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
BAKED CRUSTED DIJON SALMON (30 MINUTE MEAL) - THE …
BAKED FISH WITH DIJON AND NUTTY BREADCRUMBS | RECIPE - RACHAEL …
HONEY DIJON PANKO CRUSTED BASA • SALT & LAVENDER
HERE ARE OUR 6 FAVORITE BUDGET RECIPES FROM INA GARTEN
DIJON ALMOND CRUSTED TILAPIA - ALMOND CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE
You'll also love