Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine the beef, parmesan, 2 tablespoons parsley, the egg, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a medium bowl; mix with your hands until just combined. Form into 1-inch meatballs; set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and cook, turning, until golden, 3 to 4 minutes; remove to a plate. Add the carrots and celery to the pot; cook, stirring, until just softened, about 5 minutes. Add the broth and 3 cups water; bring to a boil. Return the meatballs to the pot along with the remaining 2 tablespoons parsley and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Simmer until the meatballs are just cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Add the tortellini and cook until they float to the top, about 4 minutes. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Top with more parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474 calorie, Fat 23 grams, SaturatedFat 8 grams, Cholesterol 147 milligrams, Sodium 1065 milligrams, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 27 grams
MEATBALL AND TORTELLINI SOUP
This soup is a mixture of my mother's recipe and my own adjustments. It is perfect for a cold day and is usually even better the next day. Simply put it back on the stove, add a little water if needed, and warm it up. There is a lot of prep, especially because of making the meatballs homemade, but it is so worth it. My very favorite soup and full of good ingredients! My kids and husband love it too! Serve with Parmesan cheese and toasted bread.
Provided by Leanne Wiechert
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Mix beef, pork, onion, and parsley together in a bowl. Season liberally with salt and some black pepper. Roll into small meatballs.
- Bring beef broth to a boil in a large pot. Pour in tomato sauce. Add meatballs to the boiling soup. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, skimming off oily residue occasionally, about 1 hour. Add potatoes, onion, kale, green beans, carrots, garlic, basil, and Italian seasoning; simmer until vegetables are tender, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir in frozen tortellini and continue to cook until heated through, about 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432.4 calories, Carbohydrate 42.3 g, Cholesterol 78.3 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 28.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 1611.9 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
MEATBALL TORTELLINI SOUP
"After our son left home, I had to learn to pare down recipes for just my husband and me," notes Sherry Little of Sherwood, Arkansas. "So I created this hearty soup with fast-cooking frozen meatballs."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add meatballs. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. , Add the spinach, tomatoes and corn; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the tortellini, salt and pepper; cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until tortellini is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 40mg cholesterol, Sodium 1138mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
I combined some favorite staples from our freezer and pantry to come up with this easy dish. It has few ingredients and little preparation. -Tracie Bergeron, Chauvin, Louisiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine meatballs and tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over meatball mixture; stir well., Cook, covered, on low until tortellini are tender, 3-4 hours. Add vegetables during last half-hour of cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 408 calories, Fat 23g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 1592mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
EASY MEATBALL TORTELLINI SOUP
Delicious soup that is a family favorite. Found it in the newspaper a few years ago. Usually use Progresso Italian bread crumbs. For color I grate one or two carrots into the pot when I pour in the broth. Servings are main-course servings.
Provided by PugGrannie
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pour cans of broth into large soup pot.
- Cover and heat over medium heat until simmering.
- Meanwhile, mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Form into 3/4" balls.
- Drop into simmering broth and cook through, about 5 minutes.
- Add frozen tortellini and cook another 7 minutes.
- Add spinach and heat a few more minutes.
- If you'd like, top with grated Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 538.5, Fat 21.2, SaturatedFat 8.4, Cholesterol 114.3, Sodium 2429, Carbohydrate 46.6, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 3.1, Protein 38.5
TORTELLINI SOUP WITH MEATBALLS
A tasty alternative to regular chicken noodle soup. You can add other veggies to this also, for example some chopped spinach. The chicken-apple sausage give it a unique flavor. Yummy and makes a great, filling dinner. This can be frozen.
Provided by Diane Horn Talts
Number Of Ingredients 24
- Set a large stockpot over medium heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, carrots, celery, bay leaf, and thyme. Gently cook and stir until fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes. Pour in chicken broth and add parsley stems. Add Parmesan cheese, kosher salt, and pepper. Bring soup to a boil, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat and allow to simmer while you make the meatballs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened and browned, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer cooked onion to the bowl of a food processor. Add sausage, egg, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and thyme. Season meatball mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining olive oil to the skillet and warm over medium heat until just smoking. Use a small scoop to drop meatball mixture onto the skillet. Cook meatballs, turning frequently, until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drop frozen tortellini into simmering soup and cook until they float, 3 to 5 minutes. Add browned meatballs to soup and return to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper. Serve soup in shallow bowls with a shower of Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 531.6 calories, Carbohydrate 49.4 g, Cholesterol 128 mg, Fat 26.6 g, Fiber 5.1 g, Protein 26.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 848.2 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
More about "easy meatball tortellini soup recipes"
EASY MEATBALL TORTELLINI SOUP - SERVING DUMPLINGS
4.5/5 (2)Category SoupServings 4Total Time 40 mins
MEATBALL TORTELLINI SOUP RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
TURKEY MEATBALL TORTELLINI SOUP WITH SPINACH
CROCK POT MEATBALL TORTELLINI SOUP - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
EASY MEATBALL SOUP - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
MEATBALL TORTELLINI SOUP - PERFECT FOR LUNCH -- HONEY …
CROCK POT MEATBALL AND TORTELLINI SOUP - THE COUNTRY COOK
EASY TORTELLINI MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE - MY LIFE COOKBOOK
Reviews 34Calories 389 per servingCategory Soup
EASY CREAMY TORTELLINI, KALE, AND MEATBALL SOUP
CROCKPOT TORTELLINI SOUP - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
20 BEST CREAMY SOUP RECIPES TO KEEP YOU COZY - THE PIONEER …
SAUSAGE AND TORTELLINI SOUP | SOUP DINNER, COMFORT SOUP RECIPES, …
MEATBALL TORTELLINI SOUP - VEGAN RECIPE - THIS WIFE COOKS™
ITALIAN MEATBALL AND CHEESE TORTELLINI SOUP - COOKED PERFECT
EASY MEATBALL AND TORTELLINI SOUP - THE TOWN TARTE
ITALIAN MEATBALL AND CHEESE TORTELLINI SOUP - THE RECIPE LIFE
SAUSAGE AND EGG TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - NYT COOKING
RECIPETIN EATS’ SPAGHETTI MEATBALL SOUP, TOMATO SOUP RECIPE WITH ...
ITALIAN MEATBALL AND TORTELLINI SOUP RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
GINGERY MEATBALLS IN TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE - NYT COOKING
EASY BAKED TORTELLINI AND MEATBALLS ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
THE 20 MOST POPULAR RECIPES OF JUNE 2023 FROM MEATBALLS TO FALAFELS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #soups-stews #pasta #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-calorie #low-carb #healthy-2 #low-in-something #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #ravioli-tortellini
Chicken Meatball Soup with Tortellini | Easy Recipe for Tortellini Soup!4.8K views-00:50
Meatball Tortellini Soup32.7K views-02:06
Easy Homemade Meatball Tortellini Soup245 views-01:23
Favorite Soup Recipes| Meatball and Tortellini Soup146 views-03:56
Simple and Easy Tortellini Soup23.3K views-04:56
You'll also love