VEAL PICCATA CHOPS WITH PARMESAN AND PARSLEY
- Begin by pounding out the veal chops. Place the chops between two pieces of plastic wrap and gently pound from the bone out until they each are an even 1/4 inch thick.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, granulated garlic and pepper. Dredge the veal chops in the seasoned flour and shake to remove excess flour.
- Working with a large (12-inch) cast-iron pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter and the oil over medium-high heat. Cook the veal chops until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to low and deglaze the pan with the white wine. Scrape up any brown bits and simmer the wine until reduced by half. Add the chicken stock and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add the capers and garlic to the pan and saute until lightly browned, about 30 seconds. Add the reduced sauce back to the pan and bring back to a simmer.
- Just before serving, add the lemon juice and a touch of red wine vinegar and turn off the heat. Whisk in the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and the parsley. Taste and season as needed.
- Serve the chops on a large rimmed plate covered with the sauce and garnished with the Parmesan.
GRILLED VEAL CHOPS WITH RAW SAUCE
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl combine the tomatoes, basil, parsley, red onion, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and about 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. Allow the tomatoes to sit for 10 minutes so that the salt will leach out the juice of the tomatoes.
- Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill to medium high-high heat. Drizzle 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it, on a plate. Place chops on plate and turn in extra-virgin olive oil using tongs and season both sides liberally with salt and pepper. Once the grill pan or grill is screaming hot, add the chops and cook on the first side for 5 minutes. Resist the temptation to move the chops around, you want nice grill markings and a good crust on them. Before flipping the chops, reduce the heat to medium or move chops a little off to the side on an outdoor grill for more indirect heat. Flip and cook them on the second side for 7 to 8 minutes, remove the chops and let them rest covered with a tented piece of aluminum foil for about 5 minutes.
- Once the chops are cooked and rested, add the spinach and olives to the tomatoes and toss to coat. Serve the salad on or alongside the chops and spoon out some of the tomato balsamic juice from the bottom of the salad bowl to top each chop.
GRILLED LEMON-PARSLEY VEAL CHOPS
- For veal:
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Arrange veal chops in 15x10x2-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over chops; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- For topping:
- Stir together Italian parsley, lemon peel, rosemary, and garlic in small bowl to blend.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Remove chops from marinade and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Grill chops until cooked to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer chops to serving platter; sprinkle each with topping.
VEAL SCALLOPS WITH PARSLEY, LEMON AND GARLIC
- Combine minced parsley, grated lemon peel and garlic in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over high heat. Season veal with salt and pepper. Add veal to skillet; sauté until golden brown and just cooked through, about 1 minute per side. Transfer veal to large plate. Add vermouth to skillet; boil 1 minute, scraping up browned bits. Add half of parsley mixture and any accumulated juices from plate and boil 1 minute longer . Spoon sauce over veal. Sprinkle remaining parsley mixture over and serve.
GRILLED VEAL CHOPS WITH LEMON-MUSTARD-TARRAGON BUTTER
This is one of a series of recipes I have from a winery. They unfortunately do not put the chef on the recipe page but on the tasting notes which I did not keep. So for lack of a better source, I'll call this the VSW series. I have not tried most of them, but I want to hang on to them so I'm posting them here. Chefs notes: Grilled outdoors or broiled indoors, there's nothing like the perfect veal chop with a tart herb butter served alongside a fresh pasta and maybe some thin green beans dressed in olive oil.
Provided by KandB
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat coals in a grill until they are covered with ash (mesquite does magic with grilled meats). Season the veal chops with salt and pepper, then place on the grill and cook to desired doneness.
- While the chops are grilling, place the soft butter in a small mixing bowl. Add the other ingredients and incorporate them well with a fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (If making the herb butter far ahead, spoon onto a sheet of wax paper and form a log which can easily be divided later, then refrigerate.).
- When ready to serve, add a dollop of the herb butter atop each veal chop and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212.7, Fat 23.3, SaturatedFat 14.6, Cholesterol 61, Sodium 60.5, Carbohydrate 1.6, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 0.3, Protein 0.8
More about "grilled lemon parsley veal chops recipes"
GRILLED VEAL CHOPS - VEAL – DISCOVER DELICIOUS
Servings 4Total Time 25 minsCategory ChopCalories 410 per serving
EASY GRILLED VEAL CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.1/5 (39)Total Time 26 minsCategory Entree, Dinner, LunchCalories 681 per serving
GRILLED VEAL CHOPS WITH PICCATA SAUCE - GRILLSEEKER
RECIPE GRILLED LEMON-PARSLEY VEAL CHOPS - YOUTUBE
GRILLED LEMON PARSLEY VEAL CHOPS - EVERYBODYLOVESITALIAN.COM
GRILLED VEAL CHOPS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO GREMOLATA
LEMON GRILLED VEAL CHOPS WITH A FRESH TOMATO RELISH
THE BEST GRILLED VEAL CHOPS - SOUFFLE BOMBAY
GRILLED LEMON-PARSLEY VEAL CHOPS - BIGOVEN
GRILLED LEMON-PARSLEY VEAL CHOPS | A FAMILY OF KITCHENS
VEAL CHOP RECIPE - GRILLING COMPANION
GRILLED VEAL CHOPS WITH LEMON, ROSEMARY AND GARLIC RECIPE ...
GRILLED LEMON PARSLEY VEAL CHOPS- WIKIFOODHUB
GRILLED LEMON-PARSLEY VEAL CHOPS RECIPE - FAMILYOVEN.COM
GRILLED LEMON-PARSLEY VEAL CHOPS RECIPE - RECIPEOFHEALTH
GRILLED VEAL CHOPS AND RADICCHIO WITH LEMON-CAPER …
GRILLED LEMON-PARSLEY VEAL CHOPS | RECIPE | VEAL CHOP, VEAL CHOP ...
VEAL CHOPS WITH HERBS, LEMON AND GARLIC - THYME FOR COOKING …
You'll also love