Ah, the taste of summer. This classic lemonade recipe is the one my mom used to make for me when I was little. It's the perfect combination of sweet and tart! When using a clear pitcher, adding a few of the juiced lemon halves makes it look prettier.
Provided by EJRIPPY
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Juice the lemons to make 1 cup of juice. To make your labor easier, FIRMLY roll the lemons between your hand and counter top before cutting in half and juicing.
- In a gallon pitcher combine 1 cup lemon juice, 1 cup sugar, and 6 cups cold water. Stir. Adjust water to taste. Chill and serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150.6 calories, Carbohydrate 44.9 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 5.1 g, Protein 1.3 g, Sodium 3.2 mg, Sugar 33.3 g
BEST LEMONADE EVER
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice and remaining 7 cups water.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.6 calories, Carbohydrate 38.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 6.1 mg, Sugar 35.8 g
Nothing says summer like a glass of ice-cold Old-Fashioned Lemonade. Our homemade simple lemonade recipe is so much easier than you think, and we'll walk you through every step of the way. Our lemonade recipe comes together in two steps and is perfect for the kids to help with. Take a peek at our Expert Tips section for how to get the most juice out of your lemons for your Old-Fashioned Lemonade. From sitting on your porch to an elevated lemonade stand, you'll make it amazing!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix water, lemon juice and sugar in large pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until chilled if desired.
- Serve lemonade over ice. Garnish each serving with a lemon slice and cherry.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize About 1 Cup, Sodium 15 mg
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until completely smooth. Serve over ice.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Remove wide strips of zest from 2 lemons with a vegetable peeler (do not remove the pith). Make 2 cups simple syrup (recipe below), adding the lemon zest before heating. Let cool, then pour into an ice-filled pitcher. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 cups each fresh lemon juice and water, and some lemon slices.
- Simple Syrup: To make 2 cups simple syrup, bring 1 1/2cups each sugar and water to a boil, stirring until dissolved. Let cool.
- In a large pan, combine water and sugar. Heat until the sugar just melts. Remove from heat and pour in lemon juice. Mix well and chill in refrigerator before serving. Garnish with lemon, lime or orange slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 54.1 calories, Carbohydrate 14.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 7.3 mg, Sugar 13 g
Club soda gives a little fizz to this refreshing sweet-tart beverage. -Becky Baird, Salt Lake City, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large saucepan, heat sugar and water over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Stir in lemon zest strips. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool slightly., Stir in lemon juice; cover and refrigerate until chilled. Discard lemon peel. Pour mixture into a large pitcher; gradually stir in club soda.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 22mg sodium, Carbohydrate 66g carbohydrate (61g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
More about "lemonade recipes"
LEMONADE | PAULA DEEN
20 LEMONADE RECIPES FOR SUMMER - TASTE OF HOME
LEMONADE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
20 REFRESHING LEMONADE RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND …
LEMONADE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
LEMONADE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
20 BEST LEMONADE RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY - INSANELY GOOD
LEMONADE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
28 REFRESHING LEMONADE RECIPES TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST
HOMEMADE LEMONADE - PROVEN RECIPES
SIMPLE CLASSIC LEMONADE RECIPE - TASTING TABLE
15 BEST LEMONADE RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
THE 15 BEST LEMONADE RECIPES OF ALL TIME - FOODHOUSEHOME.COM
THE BEST LEMONADE RECIPES | SMACKERAL
LEMONADE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE FRESH LEMONADE LIKE GRANDMA'S
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #healthy #beverages #fruit #american #southern-united-states #southwestern-united-states #easy #microwave #low-fat #picnic #cocktails #punch #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #healthy-2 #low-in-something #citrus #lemon #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold
How to Make Lemonade1.5M views-01:12
How to Make Homemade Lemonade Using Real Lemons3.2M views-03:22
quick and easy Homemade Lemonade Recipe - old fashioned lemonade made from fresh lemons153.1K views-05:41
Homemade Lemonade + 4 Easy Lemonade Recipes | A Sweet Pea Chef373.8K views-07:08
How to Make Homemade Lemonade62.7K views-02:11
Homemade Lemonade Recipe262.4K views-04:33
You'll also love