QUICK MICROWAVE S'MORES
I found this recipe years ago from Great-Tasting Kid's Snacks. It's so simple - no need to build a fire and find the sticks for marshmallows. It's so easy that the grandkids can do it themselves. The last ingredient should read hot fudge sauce, but Zaar won't allow it, lol.
Provided by lazyme
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Break graham cracker in half crosswise.
- Place one half on small paper plate or microwavable plate; top with marshmallow.
- Spread remaining 1/2 of cracker with fudge sauce.
- Place cracker with marshmallow in microwave.
- Microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 seconds or until marshmallow puffs up.
- Immediately place remaining cracker, fudge side down, over marshmallow.
- Press crackers gently to even out marshmallow layer.
- Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.2, Fat 1.3, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 0.1, Sodium 70, Carbohydrate 15.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 8.3, Protein 0.9
MICROWAVE S'MORES MUG CAKES
When I'm craving a rich, chocolaty dessert, but don't want to commit to baking an entire cake, pie or something in between, I whip up these Microwave S'mores Mug Cakes. You only need a small amount of each ingredient to create a decadent chocolate, graham cracker, marshmallow treat with a twist that you can make in the microwave and eat right away. The best part? Since each cake is made in one mug there's practically no clean up, to boot.
Provided by Catherine McCord
Yield 2 mug cakes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Microwave 1 tablespoon of the butter in a microwave-safe mug until melted, about 20 seconds. Add the graham cracker crumbs and stir to combine. Transfer half of the crumbs into another microwave-safe mug and press the crumbs down into the bottom of each mug.
- Microwave the remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a microwave-safe bowl until melted, 20 to 30 seconds. Add the milk and egg and whisk to combine. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and a pinch of salt and whisk until smooth.
- Divide 1/4 of the batter into each mug and top each with 8 mini marshmallows or 1 large marshmallow. Divide the remaining batter into each mug and top each with 8 mini marshmallows or 1 large marshmallow.
- Microwave the mugs for 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds, watching towards the end to make sure the cakes don't overflow.
EASY S'MORES DIP
Remind your friends and loved ones of sitting around the campfire with our Easy S'mores Dip. Share warm and gooey deliciousness with this s'mores dip.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Chocolate Recipes
Yield 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat broiler.
- Microwave milk and chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Microwave additional 30 sec. to 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended when stirred.
- Reserve 10 marshmallows for later use. Add remaining marshmallows to chocolate mixture. (Do not stir.) Microwave 1 min. Let stand 1 min.; stir just until marshmallows begin to melt. Spoon into pie plate.
- Cut reserved marshmallows in half; place, cut sides down, on dip. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 1 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Fat 3 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 2.7378 mg, Sodium 15 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 10 g, Protein 1 g
THE BEST MICROWAVE S'MORES EVER
Campfire s'mores without the campfire! Really easy! My sister and I came up with this recipe one night when we were really craving s'mores. Just be wary not to microwave s'mores on high (100% power), or the marshmallows will become hard and crunchy when they cool.
Provided by Kalina
Categories Kid Friendly
Yield 2 S'mores, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Toast graham crackers in toaster until slightly toasted (lightly tanned), checking crackers periodically as your toaster may have a different darkness setting.
- Break each cracker in half, place the halves onto a microwavable plate, and place each half of Hershey's bar or about 2 handfuls of semisweet chocolate chips onto two of the cracker halves and a marshmallow or about 10 mini marshmallows onto each of the remaining cracker halves.
- Microwave at 50% power for 20 seconds, remove plate and turn marshmallow cracker halves over onto chocolate cracker halves and microwave at 50% power for 20 seconds more.
- For best results, eat with a friend while singing campfire songs!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.5, Fat 9.1, SaturatedFat 4.1, Cholesterol 6.5, Sodium 70.3, Carbohydrate 27.9, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 20.8, Protein 2.8
More about "quick microwave smores recipes"
MICROWAVE SMORES - SMORES YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
HOW TO MAKE S’MORES (4 WAYS!) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
MICROWAVE S'MORES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
ONE MINUTE S'MORES DIP FOR ONE - FOX AND BRIAR
30 EASY S'MORES DESSERT RECIPES - BEST IDEAS FOR S'MORES
MICROWAVE S’MORES - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
QUICK MICROWAVE SMORES - BEEYONDCEREAL
5/5 (1)Total Time 3 minsCategory Dessert, SnackPublished Jul 22, 2021
MICROWAVE S'MORES RECIPE | IN THE KITCHEN WITH MATT
CLEVER S'MORES RECIPE + HOW TO MICROWAVE THEM! - SHELF COOKING
S’MORES RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
S'MORES IN THE MICROWAVE - SALT & BAKER
INDOOR S’MORES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE S’MORES INSIDE | WHIRLPOOL
HOW TO MAKE S'MORES IN THE MICROWAVE | YUMMY SMORES …
I MADE S'MORES USING FIRE, OVEN, AIR FRYER, AND …
HERSHEY'S S'MORES DIP RECIPE | HERSHEYLAND
MICROWAVE SMORES TEACHING RESOURCES | TPT
HOW TO MAKE S’MORES AT HOME (6 WAYS) | HERSHEYLAND
HOW TO MAKE S’MORES IN THE MICROWAVE - COOKING CHEW
TOP 10 EASY S'MORES DESSERT RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
COSTCO'S NEW SOFT S'MORES COOKIES 2023 - PARADE: ENTERTAINMENT, …
S'MORES IN A CUP RECIPE | HERSHEY'S
How to Make S'mores in the Microwave | Yummy Smores at Home417.6K views-06:03
How to Make S'mores in the Microwave2.3K views-01:23
How to make S'mores in the microwave.280.3K views-04:17
Microwave S'mores975 views-04:34
How To Make S'mores in the Microwave16.6K views-00:57
How to make S'mores in the microwave!435.9K views-01:50
You'll also love