SPINACH-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
Feta cheese and spinach add Mediterranean flair to Sandy Rossier's mushroom caps. "They are delicious and filling," she pens from Brooksville, Florida. Try them for a simple entree, side dish or extravagant, sit-down appetizer.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil; coat the foil with cooking spray and set aside. Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside and chop stems. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chopped mushrooms and onion. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until tender, stirring every 30 seconds. , In a small bowl, combine the eggs and sour cream. Stir in the spinach, stuffing, feta cheese, garlic salt and onion mixture. Spoon into mushroom caps. Place on prepared baking sheet., Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 126mg cholesterol, Sodium 735mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SPINACH-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
Make and share this Spinach-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
Provided by jonesies
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil; coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside and chop stems.
- Saute the stems and onion in a small amount of water until soft.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and sour cream.
- Stir in the spinach, stuffing, feta cheese, garlic salt and onion mixture; spoon into mushroom caps.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
SPINACH STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brush both sides of each portobello mushroom cap with Italian dressing. Arrange mushroom on a baking sheet, gill sides up.
- Bake mushrooms in the preheated oven until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain any juice that has formed in the mushrooms.
- Beat egg, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Stir spinach, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, and 3 tablespoons bread crumbs into the eggs until evenly mixed.
- Divide spinach mixture over mushroom caps; sprinkle mushrooms with remaining 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon bread crumbs. Return mushrooms to the oven.
- Continue baking until topping is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.2 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Cholesterol 70.4 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 11.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 590.5 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
GORGONZOLA AND SPINACH STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
I had mushrooms, I had spinach, I had gorgonzola cheese, I needed an appetizer... This was the result! (DH didn't like it, but everyone else did!)
Provided by Dwynnie
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix the spinach, cheese, garlic, and eggs together. Add breadcrumbs until the mixture is packing consistency.
- Spoon mixture onto mushrooms and pack lightly.
- Carefully place mushrooms on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310.2, Fat 10.5, SaturatedFat 5.4, Cholesterol 53.4, Sodium 1093.6, Carbohydrate 39.1, Fiber 6.1, Sugar 6, Protein 18.1
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH SPINACH AND FETA
A delicious and light lunch or supper!
Provided by Ninadetusojos
Categories Stuffed Mushrooms
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two 9x13-inch baking pans with parchment paper.
- Place 2 mushroom caps in each prepared baking pan. Place 2 tablespoons feta cheese in each cap, then top with 1/4 cup spinach and 2 more tablespoons feta. Layer tomato slices over top, sprinkle with garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.9 calories, Carbohydrate 31.1 g, Cholesterol 33.4 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 9 g, Protein 18.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 463.2 mg
SPINACH STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH AVOCADO
These mushrooms are delicious on their own, or put them on toasted sourdough bread with Dijon mustard for a great veggie sandwich. Use a mixture of chopped fresh Italian herbs (oregano, basil, thyme, and parsley).
Provided by tamiru
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Soak sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl of hot water until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rub the caps of the portobello mushrooms with 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed; arrange mushrooms gill sides up on the prepared baking sheet. Season mushrooms with oregano, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Bake mushrooms in the preheated oven until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place the mushroom stems, sun-dried tomatoes, red bell pepper, and garlic cloves in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sun-dried tomato mixture in the hot oil until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Stir spinach into the skillet; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Drain excess liquid from skillet.
- Spoon spinach mixture over baked mushroom caps.
- Divide diced avocado atop stuff mushrooms and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 538.8 calories, Carbohydrate 34.1 g, Cholesterol 3.6 mg, Fat 43.8 g, Fiber 20.4 g, Protein 14 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 363.5 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
More about "spinach stuffed portobello mushrooms recipes"
SPINACH STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - THE LIVE-IN …
Ratings 42Calories 265 per servingCategory Main Course
- Place mushroom caps in a large, zipper seal plastic bag and add the olive oil marinade. Seal the bag and flip it over a few times to distribute the marinade over the mushrooms. Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF. Place marinated mushrooms stem side down on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling by combining spinach, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and heavy cream in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
SPINACH-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE - SIMPLY …
Cuisine AmericanCategory Dinner, Side Dish, Make-AheadServings 4Total Time 40 mins
SPINACH & ARTICHOKE-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS …
TOP 41 STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH SPINACH AND FETA - SHE KEEPS …
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS | ELYUM | COPY ME THAT
MOZZARELLA AND PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM AND SPINACH RECIPES
GREEK STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - WELLBEING MAGAZINE
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH SPINACH AND CHEESE
STUFFED MUSHROOMS | WHATSFORDINNER
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH SPINACH & ARTICHOKE
SPINACH-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
LIGHTENED UP 3 CHEESE & SPINACH STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM …
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES
27 EASY STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPES | SNAPPY LIVING
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
15 TOP RATED STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES
CHICKPEA AND SPINACH STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE
EGG & SPINACH-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS | CANADIAN …
SPINACH STUFFED PORTOBELLOS - BUDGET BYTES
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - THIS HEALTHY TABLE
CRAB STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
SPINACH STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - RECIPE FITNESS
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #lunch #main-dish #vegetables #easy #beginner-cook #mushrooms
Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe | EatMee Recipes93.5K views-03:39
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms- Bacon, Onions, Spinach and Cheese175.5K views-03:19
Bacon & Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Ep 401140.9K views-05:24
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Sausage & Spinach Recipe | Easy Vegan Lunch2.4K views-03:02
How to bake spinach & cheese stuffed Portobello mushrooms recipe//ARNIE DANDELION1.3K views-13:13
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Creamy Polenta and Spinach | The Wicked Kitchen39.3K views-23:39
You'll also love