YUUUUMMMY HOT CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH HOT FUDGE SAUCE - SELF SAUCING
This recipe is adapted from a recipe here of Zaar. I think my slight changes/additions make it that much better! The first one I made, according to the recipe on here, was loved - the second one (with the changes!) was lusted after!!!!
Provided by Ruti1611
Yield 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350F/170°C.
- Lightly spray 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Cake: combine all dry ingredients and mix to distribute evenly.
- Add all liquid ingredients, and mix to make smooth.
- Scrape batter in to pand and set aside.
- Fudge sauce: in the same bowl as cake, combine brown sugar, coffee, cocoa and hot water.
- mix until melted.
- Carefully pour in to pan over batter.
- DO NOT MIX. You want the liquid to sit on top of the cake.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minute uncovered.
- Cake will rise to the top and you will have a hot fudge sauce on bottom.
- When you serve, spoon the hot fudge sauce from beneath each piece you cut over the cake.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH FUDGE SAUCE
My whole family makes sure to leave room for dessert when this wonderful cake is on the menu. We all love chocolate and agree this rich, quick and easy recipe is one of the yummiest ways to enjoy it.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small saucepan, prepared pudding with milk according to package directions for pudding. Pour into a large bowl; add cake mix and beat until well blended. , Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched and edges pull away from sides of pan. Cool on a wire rack. , For sauce, in a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat. Stir in evaporated milk and sugar until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 8 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm sauce with cake. Serve with mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
YUMMY CHOCOLATE CAKE
My husband and I are trying to eat lighter but still crave sweets. This moist, healthy chocolate cake really helps with that. With the rich frosting, it makes a decadent treat! -LaDonna Reed, Ponca City, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, water and egg whites. Beat on low speed for 1 minute; beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 12-18 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. , For frosting, place milk and extract in a large bowl. Sprinkle with a third of the pudding mix; let stand for 1 minute. Whisk pudding into milk. Repeat twice with remaining pudding mix. Whisk pudding 2 minutes longer. Let stand for 15 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Frost cake. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 465mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "yuuuummmy hot chocolate cake with hot fudge sauce self saucing recipes"
HOT FUDGE PUDDING CAKE - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
Ratings 276Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your cake ingredients together, and mix well, until combined. Transfer into the greased pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine your fudge sauce ingredients, except for the hot water. Sprinkle the sugar/cocoa mixture over the top of the cake. Gently pour the hot water over the top of the cake. Do not mix or whisk it.
- Bake the pudding bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is just done. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes, before serving. 1
CHOCOLATE SELF SAUCING PUDDING CAKE - THE BIG SWEET …
THE BEST-BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE | RICARDO - RICARDO …
CHOCOLATE SELF-SAUCING CAKE - LIGHTS, CAMERA, BAKE
SAVANNAH CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH HOT FUDGE SAUCE | PAULA …
CHOCOLATE SELF SAUCING PUDDING | RECIPETIN EATS
HOT FUDGE CAKE - THE COUNTRY COOK
HOT FUDGE CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (69)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 252 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan*. Pre-boil water in a kettle while preparing cake.
- Combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar with the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in the milk, butter and vanilla; whisk until smooth and fairly lump free.
- Combine together the remaining 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar and remaining 3 tablespoons cocoa powder. Evenly sprinkle mixture over the batter. Slowly pour the boiling water over the top (DO NOT STIR OR MIX INTO THE BATTER. ALLOW THE WATER TO SIT ON TOP).
CHOCOLATE SELF-SAUCING CAKE RECIPE - NYT COOKING
4/5 Category Snack, DessertServings 8Total Time 45 mins
HOT FUDGE CAKE — SALT & BAKER
5/5 (11)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertPublished Feb 10, 2022
SHONEY'S HOT FUDGE CAKE RECIPE - COPYKAT RECIPES
HOT FUDGE SAUCE RECIPE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
HOT CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRANDMA'S HOT FUDGE SUNDAE CAKE - THE RECIPE REBEL
I MADE MY MOM'S ONE-BOWL FUDGY CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - INSIDER
THIS EASY, 4-INGREDIENT HOT FUDGE SAUCE IS SUCH AN ... - MYRECIPES
HOMEMADE HOT FUDGE SAUCE RECIPE - CHEW OUT LOUD
HOT FUDGE CAKE - SOUTHERN BITE
CHOCOLATE SELF SAUCING PUDDING CAKE - POWERED BY MOM
Eggless Hot Fudge Cake with Molten Sauce | Choco Lava Cake Pudding | Hot Chocolate Pudding Recipe265.2K views-04:12
Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake98.4K views-02:07
How to make Hot Fudge Cake with Fudge Sauce1.4K views-07:12
Double Chocolate Fudge Cake | The Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding Cake9.5K views-06:57
The Best Chocolate Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe for any Desserts67.6K views-02:19
You'll also love