APPLE CRISP - PERFECT AND EASY
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Arrange apple slices evenly in prepared baking dish. Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is golden, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.8 calories, Carbohydrate 55.7 g, Cholesterol 40.7 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.8 g, Sodium 206.7 mg, Sugar 38.1 g
PERFECT APPLE CRISP PIE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix apples, 1/4 cup brown sugar, white sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, oats, and 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar in a bowl. Drizzle melted butter over flour mixture; stir until crumbly.
- Pile apple mixture into the pie shell. Scatter crumbly topping over apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples start to soften, about 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking until apples are soft and topping is browned, about 40 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439.8 calories, Carbohydrate 72.4 g, Cholesterol 20.3 mg, Fat 15.9 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 211.2 mg, Sugar 42.3 g
APPLE OATMEAL CRISP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and butter. Mix until crumbly. Place half of crumb mixture in pan. Spread the apples evenly over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375.6 calories, Carbohydrate 65.2 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 90.9 mg, Sugar 44.2 g
BEST APPLE CRISP EVER
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a 9 inch square baking pan, mix sliced apples with brown sugar. In a large bowl, mix together flour, white sugar, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, beat together egg and melted butter. Stir into flour mixture. Spread evenly over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until topping is golden and crisp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330 calories, Carbohydrate 70.1 g, Cholesterol 41.2 mg, Fat 5 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 141.4 mg, Sugar 51.5 g
EASY APPLE CRISP
Here's an easy apple crisp! This is a delicious dessert perfect for young cooks to prepare. It's super simple to make since there's no crust-just a crumbly topping. Plus, with apples and oats, it's a wholesome treat. -Sheri Hatten, Devil's Lake, North Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place apples in a large bowl. Combine sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over apples and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, baking powder, nutmeg and remaining cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apples. Bake until apples are tender, 50-60 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 80mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
EASY APPLE CRISP
Four apples and a few baking staples are the key to whipping up a crowd-pleasing dessert at a moment's notice. There are few more universally loved fall desserts than this-tender, juicy apples topped with a perfectly crunchy streusel, all toasty and warm from the oven. And the enjoyment of this easy apple crisp isn't just in the eating. The fact that this can be made on the fly makes it a favorite among those doing the baking as well. Try it once, and we're sure it'll become a staple in your kitchen, too.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Spread apples in pan. In small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over apples. Pour water over apples.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar and softened butter, using pastry blender or fork, until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with fork. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 64 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 125 mg, Sugar 44 g, TransFat 1/2 g
EASY AND DELICIOUS APPLE CRISP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine apples, water, lime juice, and 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar in a pot over medium heat. Stir until well combined. Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are softened and water has evaporated, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine flour, 1/3 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons oats, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Mix in butter until crumbles form.
- Pour apple filling into a 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle crumble mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148.8 calories, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 61.3 mg, Sugar 12.8 g
People also searched
More about "apple crisp perfect and easy recipes"
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
4.5/5 (60)Calories 300 per servingServings 8
- Combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon in bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle sugar mixture over apples. Bake 25-35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
THE BEST EASY APPLE CRISP - PERFECT EVERY TIME! - KRISTINE'S …
APPLE CRISP - PERFECT AND EASY | RECIPE | RECIPES, APPLE DESSERT ...
THE BEST CLASSIC APPLE CRISP RECIPE (STEPS + VIDEO) | HOW TO …
APPLE CRISP - EASY DESSERT RECIPES
EASY APPLE CRISP | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - TWO SISTERS
THE BEST HOMEMADE APPLE CRISP (QUICK AND EASY RECIPE)
EASY SLOW COOKER APPLE BUTTER RECIPE - BELLY FULL
EASY APPLE CRISP - BUDGET BYTES
OUR 10 BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPES OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
APPLE CRISP PERFECT AND EASY - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
APPLE, CRANBERRY, AND PEAR CRISP - TEST.ELEMENT.ALLRECIPES.COM
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE & THE HISTORY OF APPLE CRISP
FERN'S APPLE CRISP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
EASY OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP | THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE
Easy Vegan Apple Crisp Recipe! Perfect dessert for Thanksgiving!264 views-06:10
The Perfect Apple Crisp Recipe | Easy Baking Recipes At Home265 views-07:11
WORLD'S BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE/SIMPLE AND EASY DESSERT/CHERYLS HOME COOKING/EPISODE 62938K views-09:51
How to Make A Perfect Apple Crisp | Easy and Delicious590 views-12:26
ONE BOWL Apple Crisp | EASY, flexible, so tasty, and a perfect meal prep dessert | Fresh Erica2.7K views-06:12
PERFECT APPLE CRISP! A pastry chef shares her perfect apple crisp recipe with an easy oat streusel!746 views-06:12
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make apple crisp with apples?Combine the apples, orange zest, orange juice, salt, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir to coat evenly. Set aside while you prepare your topping. For the crisp topping, place butter, flour, brown sugar, oats, and salt in a large bowl. Using a pastry cutter or your hands combine all the ingredients until the mixture is crumbly.
What is the best recipe for apple crumble?Combine flour, 1/3 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons oats, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Mix in butter until crumbles form. Pour apple filling into a 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle crumble mixture over the top. Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
What is the best way to cook apples in a pan?x 9-in. baking dish. Combine sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over the apples. Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, baking powder, nutmeg and remaining cinnamon; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apples. Bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until apples are tender.
How much sugar do you put in apple crisp?Ingredients 1 2 ½ cups apples - peeled, cored, and sliced 2 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour 3 1 cup white sugar 4 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon 5 ¼ teaspoon salt 6 ½ cup butter, softened