BACON & CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
Bookmark this Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe as your new go-to on a busy weeknight. These Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts require just 20 minutes of prep time and are filled with cheesy, savory goodness the entire family will love.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Make 2-inch-long cut in one long side of each chicken breast to form pocket; fill with combined American cheese blend and bacon. Press cut edges of pockets together to seal.
- Whisk egg in pie plate. Combine cilantro and Parmesan in separate pie plate. Dip chicken, 1 breast at a time, in egg, then in cilantro mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Place in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 140 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 31 g
CHEESY BACON-STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
One of my families favorites with chicken, bacon, and cheese. You can't go wrong.
Provided by The Papa
Categories Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with olive oil, then sprinkle 3 pinches bread crumbs across the bottom.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crispy, 10 to 11 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Filet chicken breasts 90% of the way through and open like a hot dog bun. Spread 2 tablespoons chopped Parmesan cheese on one side of each breast. Top each with a bacon slice and 1 1/2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan.
- Close the breasts. Dip in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs. Place in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining shredded Cheddar over top.
- Cook in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 575.2 calories, Carbohydrate 41.1 g, Cholesterol 199.4 mg, Fat 21.6 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 51.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 1495.6 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH BACON AND CREAM CHEESE
A tasty mixture of cream cheese, Cheddar, and cilantro adds delicious flavor to bacon-stuffed chicken breasts.
Provided by Shaydon
Categories Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet and a baking pan with foil.
- Lay bacon strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place bacon in the preheated oven and cook until browned and crisp, about 15 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and chop. Keep the oven on.
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally, without going all the way through.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese, green onions, and cilantro in a bowl. Add chopped bacon and mix to combine.
- Open chicken breasts at the hinge point and spread cream cheese mixture in a thin layer over each one. Close and transfer to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Top with remaining Cheddar and bake until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 10 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Let cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480.5 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 163.8 mg, Fat 31.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 45.1 g, SaturatedFat 15.6 g, Sodium 843.7 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WRAPPED IN BACON
Spruce up chicken breast with this simple recipe. By stuffing chicken with cheese and garlic, then wrapping it in bacon, you get lovely, moist meat. You can easily double the ingredients if cooking for more people.
Provided by Ayms123
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Make a pocket in each of the chicken breasts by slicing down one side, making sure to not slice all the way through. Stuff each pocket with mozzarella cheese and a 1/4 the minced garlic. Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each stuffed breast and secure in place with toothpicks. The pocket opening should be completely covered.
- Combine onion and remaining garlic in a shallow baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Place stuffed chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525.5 calories, Carbohydrate 14.8 g, Cholesterol 120.7 mg, Fat 33.4 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 40.1 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 978.7 mg, Sugar 3 g
FETA CHEESE AND BACON STUFFED BREASTS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix together. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour oil mixture over chicken.
- Stuff each chicken breast with 1 slice feta cheese and 1 slice bacon. Secure open sides with toothpicks.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451 calories, Carbohydrate 3.1 g, Cholesterol 93.4 mg, Fat 34.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 31.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 390.4 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH BACON, TOMATO, AND CHEESE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk egg in shallow bowl. Dip and coat chicken breasts in the egg.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Brown chicken, flipping to ensure both sides are cooked, 5 to 7 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, combine spinach, bacon, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Remove chicken from the pan. Slice into the meatiest, thickest side of each breast carefully in a butterfly-cut, creating a "pocket" for the stuffing. Stuff liberally with spinach mixture.
- Place stuffed chicken into a baking dish, with stuffing mixture at the top. If pieces cannot stand on their own, lean against each other or the side of the baking dish to ensure stuffing remains inside chicken. Sprinkle each with salt and pepper. Cover the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.9 calories, Carbohydrate 7.4 g, Cholesterol 162.6 mg, Fat 32.5 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 43.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.9 g, Sodium 1070.5 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN
Make and share this Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Quick n Easy Recipes
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- With a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the thickest side of each chicken breast. Stuff each half with 1/4 of the bacon and a piece of cheese. Seal with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes per side, until browned.
- Reduce hea t to medium-low; cover and cook 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from skillet and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Stir cornstarch into chicken broth with a fork until dissolved.
- Add to skillet and bring to a boil, scrapping up browned bits on bottom of skillet. Cook 3 minutes, until sauce is thickened.
- Add chopped parsley.
- To serve, spoon over chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268.2, Fat 15, SaturatedFat 5.4, Cholesterol 95.9, Sodium 595.7, Carbohydrate 1.5, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 30.4
BACON AND BLUE CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
- In a large bowl, using a rubber spatula, mix the butter, blue cheese, bacon, and chives together until combined. Dollop half of the compound butter along the long edge of a 12-inch piece of parchment or waxed paper. Roll into a log, twisting opposite ways on both ends of the paper to create a tightly wrapped log of butter. Refrigerate or freeze for another use.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Using your fingers, carefully loosen the skin from chicken breasts. Stuff about 1/4 of the remaining blue cheese butter under the skin of each breast; smoothing the skin to evenly distribute the butter over the surface of the breast meat.
- Put the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and rub any remaining butter over the skin. Season each breast with just a pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast the chicken breasts, skin sides up, in the center of the oven until skin is crisped and chicken is cooked through, about 35 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer should register 165 degrees F when inserted into the thickest part of the meat. Remove from the oven to a serving platter. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note: This recipe makes 2 logs of compound butter; unused butter can be used to top grilled meats, burgers, or baked or mashed potatoes.
CHICKEN BREAST STUFFED WITH SPINACH BLUE CHEESE AND BACON
This is a recipe I came up with while trying to use up some leftovers from another recipe. You can add more or less pepper depending on your taste. My family liked it hope you do to.
Provided by Judy
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook bacon until crisp. I prefer to use an indoor grill. Bacon can also be cooked in a skillet over medium-high heat, or the microwave at about 1 minute per slice. Drain on paper towels, and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, stir together the spinach and blue cheese. Crumble in the bacon, and stir to distribute.
- Lay the chicken breast halves out on a clean surface, and distribute the spinach mixture evenly onto the centers of them. Fold the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks. Stir together the flour, salt and pepper on a dinner plate. Roll the chicken in the flour to coat.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Quickly brown each piece of chicken on top and bottom. Remove to a lightly greased baking dish, and cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken juices run clear, and filling is hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.2 calories, Carbohydrate 7.1 g, Cholesterol 112.8 mg, Fat 27.4 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 41.6 g, SaturatedFat 10.6 g, Sodium 1154.3 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
BACON, CHILE AND CREAM CHEESE-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
Jalapeño poppers are the inspiration for these addictive, crispy baked chicken breasts.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line large rimmed baking pan with cooking parchment paper.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy. Using slotted spoon, transfer to medium bowl. In same skillet, add onion and poblano chile; cook until softened, about 6 minutes. Transfer to bowl with bacon. Let stand 3 minutes. Add cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; stir to combine.
- Cut pocket in each chicken breast by making a horizontal slit along thin long edge, being careful to not cut through to opposite side. Stuff each pocket with a quarter of the cream cheese filling (generous 1/4 cup). Press edges of chicken together to seal.
- Pour melted butter into shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, place bread crumbs. Season stuffed chicken breasts with remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Dip chicken into melted butter to coat both sides, then dip into bread crumbs to coat completely. Transfer to pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center (at least 165°F).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 590, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 185 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 48 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 790 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 1 g
People also searched
More about "bacon cheese stuffed chicken breast recipes"
GARLIC BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
5/5 (1)Category Main MealsServings 4Total Time 50 mins
- Whisk your egg and egg whites together in a small bowl, lay out your flour on a flat plate, in a small bowl mix your bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp of garlic and 1 tsp italian seasoning and spread out on another flat plate.
10 BEST BACON STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUFFED CHICKEN WRAPPED IN BACON RECIPE - BBC FOOD
BACON WRAPPED STUFFED CHICKEN - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
BACON WRAPPED CREAM... - RECIPES, REMEDIES AND COOL STUFF
CHICKEN BRAEMAR RECIPE (CHICKEN BREAST STUFFED WITH BLACK …
BACON-WRAPPED CREAM CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN - LOW CARB YUM
10 BEST BACON CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE BACON WRAPPED CREAM CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN, …
CHEESE-STUFFED CHICKEN WRAPPED IN BACON ON CREAMED LEEKS RECIPE
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH BROCCOLI AND CHEESE
KETO JALAPENO POPPER CHICKEN RECIPE | THAT LOW CARB LIFE
BACON WRAPPED STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST - DINNER AT THE ZOO
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN SHEET PAN DINNER
35 CANNED CHICKEN RECIPES - COMFORTABLE FOOD
BEST BACON & SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN (EASY RECIPE!) - 730 SAGE STREET
ROASTED CREAM CHEESE-SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
BACON WRAPPED CHEESE & MUSHROOM STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast|Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe207.6K views-05:28
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Recipe52.8K views-03:47
Smoked & Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts15.7K views-19:34
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN & CHEESE recipe | How to cook203.6K views-10:18
How to make the best bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast on the Pellet smoker6.3K views-06:33
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make garlic bacon and cheese stuffed chicken breast?Garlic bacon and cheese stuffed chicken breast. Whisk your egg and egg whites together in a small bowl, lay out your flour on a flat plate, in a small bowl mix your bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, ½ tsp of garlic and 1 tsp italian seasoning and spread out on another flat plate. In a small bowl mix together your cream cheese, 1 tsp garlic powder,...
How do you make a stuffed chicken breast?In a small bowl mix together your cream cheese, 1 tsp garlic powder, crumbled bacon and shredded mozzarella cheese. Divide mixture into your 4 chicken breast spreading out to cover (see picture) fold breast closed. Roll each breast in flour, dip each stuffed breast carefully in the egg mixture and then roll in your bread crumb mixture.
How do you cook a chicken breast in the oven?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix together. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour oil mixture over chicken. Stuff each chicken breast with 1 slice feta cheese and 1 slice bacon. Secure open sides with toothpicks.
How do you make a chicken sandwich with bacon?With a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the thickest side of each chicken breast. Stuff each half with 1/4 of the bacon and a piece of cheese. Seal with a toothpick.