EASY LASAGNA I
A super easy and fast beef lasagna recipe. It is made with a prepared sauce, and requires no boiling of the noodles.
Provided by Susan T.
Categories World Cuisine Recipes European Italian
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until brown. Add mushrooms and onions; saute until onions are transparent. Stir in pasta sauce, and heat through.
- In a medium size bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and eggs.
- Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan. Layer with uncooked lasagna noodles, cheese mixture, mozzarella cheese, and meat sauce. Continue layering until all ingredients are used, reserving 1/2 cup mozzarella. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Uncover, and top with remaining half cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 701.6 calories, Carbohydrate 62.5 g, Cholesterol 141.8 mg, Fat 30.3 g, Fiber 5.1 g, Protein 44.2 g, SaturatedFat 14.5 g, Sodium 1058.2 mg, Sugar 12.2 g
EASY LASAGNA II
My family loves lasagna, but sometimes I lack the time for the long version. This is easy and satisfies everyone. Try it tonight!
Provided by Joanie Heger
Categories World Cuisine Recipes European Italian
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown the ground beef. Drain the grease. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, eggs, half of the grated Parmesan cheese, dried parsley, salt and ground black pepper.
- To assemble, in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish evenly spread 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture. Cover with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1 3/4 cup of the cheese mixture, and 1/4 cup sauce. Repeat layers once more: top with 3 noodles, remaining sauce, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add 1/2 cup water to the edges of the pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F(175 degrees C) oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376.9 calories, Carbohydrate 26.4 g, Cholesterol 89.5 mg, Fat 16.7 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 29.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 870.3 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
For a supper to please a crowd, Pam Beerens of Evart, Michigan Layers Lasagna noodles with meat sauce and a tasty cottage cheese mixture to make this speedy version of a traditional favorite.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the noodles, sauce, cottage cheese mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers twice. , Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 665mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
Looking for an Italian-inspired dinner? Then check out this ground beef lasagna packed with three types of cheese - a scrumptious meal!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat the oven to 400°. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Cook the beef and garlic in the skillet over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is brown; drain.
- Stir the Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce into the beef. Spread 1/4 cup of the beef mixture in the ungreased square pan.
- Top with 2 noodles, placing them so they do not overlap or touch the sides of the pan because they will expand as they bake. Spread about 1/2 cup of the remaining beef mixture over the noodles.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the cottage cheese over the beef mixture. Sprinkle with about 1/3 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layering twice more, beginning with 2 more noodles and following directions in steps 3 and 4 Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Carefully remove the foil, and continue baking about 10 minutes longer or until lasagna is bubbly around the edges and looks very hot. Let stand 10 minutes, so the lasagna will become easier to cut and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 36 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 980 mg
BEST EVER EASY LASAGNA
Make and share this Best Ever Easy Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
Provided by bulgarican
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 9 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix, ricotta, 1 cup parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, and basil until well blended and creamy.
- Layer sauce on bottom of lasagna pan, 3 noodles, thin layer of ricotta mix (approx. 3 tablespoons per noodle), mozzarella, and sauce.
- Repeat layers till last 3 noodles.
- Top last noodles with remaining sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- For fresh noodles, cook 25 minutes, remove foil and cook 15 more, cool for 10.
- For no boil noodles, cook for about 1 hour, remove foil, cook till browned (5-10 minutes) cool for 10.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396.1, Fat 19.5, SaturatedFat 10.4, Cholesterol 80.5, Sodium 1082.5, Carbohydrate 32.4, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 10.8, Protein 22.3
Make and share this Easy Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, cottage cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese; set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the beef, onion, and garlic together until the beef is done; drain excess grease.
- Add water and all but 1 cup of spaghetti sauce to beef.
- Spread reserved spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Layer 5 to 6 lasagna noodles over the sauce, overlapping or breaking to fit.
- Spread half the cheese mixture over the noodles.
- Spoon a third of the beef mixture over the cheese layer.
- Repeat layers once.
- Add one more layer of 5 to 6 noodles and spoon remaining third of beef mixture over the top.
- Cover and bake 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
QUICK 'N' EASY LASAGNA
"I never have leftovers when I prepare this hearty crowd-pleaser," notes Brenda Richardson, Rison, Arkansas. "It's my son's favorite, and my husband and I like to make it on nights we have friends over to play cards."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce; heat through. Rinse and drain the noodles., In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the meat sauce and half of the noodles and cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat sauce. , Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 625 calories, Fat 28g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 1248mg sodium, Carbohydrate 51g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 40g protein.
EASIEST EVER LASAGNE
Lesley Waters shows how easy it is for kids to try their hand in the kitchen
Provided by Lesley Waters
Categories Dinner, Lunch
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan until hot. Add about half the mince and fry it over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until browned. Stir it with a wooden spoon and press out any lumps while it is frying. Tip the browned mince into a bowl. Tip the remaining raw mince into the pan and add the garlic and oregano. Fry it as you did with the previous batch, then return all the mince to the pan and mix it together.
- Tip in the mushrooms and roasted veg sauce, and squirt in the ketchup (you can be generous). Season with black pepper and salt if you like. Stir well to mix everything together, turn the heat up under the pan and bring to the boil, then turn it down so it bubbles gently. Cover the pan and cook for 30-35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to mix everything together. As it cooks, the mushrooms will shrink and make the mince more saucy.
- While you're waiting for the meat to cook, break the egg into a large bowl and beat it with a whisk or fork to break up the white and the yolk. Pour the cream into the bowl, then grate about two thirds of the cheese and add to the bowl. Be careful, a grater looks innocent enough, but it's sharp so mind your fingers. Season with a good grinding of black pepper. Beat well to mix. Now turn the oven on to 180C/gas 4/fan 160C.
- Lay the lasagne in a dish and cover with boiling water. Leave for 5 minutes. Take an ovenproof dish measuring about 28-30cm x 22-23cm and 7.5cm deep. Spread about a couple of spoonfuls of meat sauce over the bottom, then cover with 3-4 sheets of lasagne (lift them out of the water with tongs) overlapping them slightly to make them fit if you need to. Drizzle over just a little of the cheese sauce - about 2-3 spoonfuls.
- Spoon over half the remaining meat and spread it out, right to the edges of the dish. Cover with 3-4 more sheets of lasagne, then spoon over the remaining meat, spreading it out evenly and almost to the edges. Cover with 3-4 more sheets of lasagne.
- Pour what's left of the cheese sauce over the top. Jiggle the dish so the sauce runs to the edges and squelch the corners of the pasta into the sauce so there's none poking up. Grate the rest of the cheese evenly all over, then grate over about 1⁄2 teaspoon of nutmeg. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling and golden. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before decorating the top if you like. Cut into 6 portions and serve with a salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 612 calories, Fat 41 grams fat, SaturatedFat 23 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 27 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 35 grams protein, Sodium 1.52 milligram of sodium
EASY CLASSIC LASAGNE
Kids will love to help assemble this easiest ever pasta bake with streaky bacon, beef mince, a crème fraîche sauce and gooey mozzarella
Provided by Angela Boggiano
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Pasta, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Use kitchen scissors to snip the bacon into small pieces, or use a sharp knife to chop it on a chopping board. Add the bacon to the pan and cook for just a few mins until starting to turn golden. Add the onion, celery and carrot, and cook over a medium heat for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 min, then tip in the mince and cook, stirring and breaking it up with a wooden spoon, for about 6 mins until browned all over.
- Stir in the tomato purée and cook for 1 min, mixing in well with the beef and vegetables. Tip in the chopped tomatoes. Fill each can half full with water to rinse out any tomatoes left in the can, and add to the pan. Add the honey and season to taste. Simmer for 20 mins.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. To assemble the lasagne, ladle a little of the ragu sauce into the bottom of the roasting tin or casserole dish, spreading the sauce all over the base. Place 2 sheets of lasagne on top of the sauce overlapping to make it fit, then repeat with more sauce and another layer of pasta. Repeat with a further 2 layers of sauce and pasta, finishing with a layer of pasta.
- Put the crème fraîche in a bowl and mix with 2 tbsp water to loosen it and make a smooth pourable sauce. Pour this over the top of the pasta, then top with the mozzarella. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top and bake for 25-30 mins until golden and bubbling. Serve scattered with basil, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 844 calories, Fat 52 grams fat, SaturatedFat 30 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 54 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 13 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 37 grams protein, Sodium 1.1 milligram of sodium
EASY MEATLESS LASAGNA
You won't miss the meat with this easy, three-cheesy pasta dish.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the parsley and oregano.
- Spread 2 cups of the pasta sauce in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches; top with 4 uncooked noodles. Spread ricotta cheese mixture over noodles. Spread with 2 cups pasta sauce and top with 4 noodles; repeat with 2 cups pasta sauce and 4 noodles. Sprinkle with 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Spread with remaining pasta sauce. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 30 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1340 mg
More about "easy lasagna i recipes"
30 BEST LASAGNA RECIPES | EASY LASAGNA RECIPE IDEAS
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE (NO NEED TO BOIL THE NOODLES!)
EXTRA-EASY LASAGNA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE EASIEST LASAGNA RECIPE EVER - COOKING CLASSY
» EASY MEAT LASAGNA - SAN REMO
HOW TO MAKE 50-LAYER LASAGNA FROM ARTHUR & SONS CHEF JOE ISIDORI
ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH LASAGNA - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY LASAGNA RECIPES | VEGETABLE LASAGNA RECIPE
PALEO LASAGNA - EASY RECIPES
BEST MILLION DOLLAR SPAGHETTI RECIPE (WITH HOW-TO VIDEO) - PARADE ...
FIVE RECIPES FOR GREAT THANKSGIVING SIDES — FROM AN EASY STUFFING …
THREE CHEESE LASAGNA - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
50-LAYER LASAGNA FROM ARTHUR & SONS CHEF JOE ISIDORI
EASIEST LASAGNA RECIPE (HOW TO MAKE EASY LASAGNA WITH PHOTOS)
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE - THE COZY COOK
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY RAVIOLI LASAGNA RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
23 BEST CHRISTMAS PASTA RECIPES FOR YOUR HOLIDAY FEAST
EASY LASAGNA SOUP RECIPE - RUN LIFT EAT REPEAT
EASY PASTA RECIPES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY | RAGÚ®
AIR FRYER LASAGNA ROLLS - WONDERMOM WANNABE
BEST QUICK KETO LASAGNA RECIPE (LOW CARB, GLUTEN FREE)
EASY CHOCOLATE CHESS PIE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
15 EASY CHEESE LASAGNA RECIPE NO MEAT - SELECTED RECIPES
How to Make Easy Lasagna | Allrecipes.com32.3K views-05:00
Easy lasagna recipes | tomato & ricotta | meat sauce & cream959.5K views-09:29
Simple Turkey Lasagna | I Heart Recipes31.1K views-02:50
Easy Homemade Lasagna | I Heart Recipes228.5K views-04:16
How To Make The Easiest, Cheesiest Lasagna Ever | Delish Insanely Easy1.4M views-05:54
Easy CHICKEN LASAGNA With Creamy White Sauce2.3M views-10:43
You'll also love