FROZEN FRUIT AND YOGURT CUPS
- Coarsely crumble the biscotti into 2 small bowls. Puree the yogurt and frozen raspberries in a blender until smooth and thick. Spoon the yogurt mixture over the biscotti. Drizzle each bowl with the honey and sprinkle the almonds on top. Serve with a cup of Americano coffee, if desired.
FROZEN YOGURT CRUNCH CUPS
Enjoy this crunchy frozen dessert made with granola bars, chocolate syrup and vanilla yogurt - a delicious treat.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with foil muffin cups. Leaving granola bars in pouches, crush granola bars with rolling pin.
- Sprinkle crumbs from 2 pouches of granola bars evenly into bottoms of muffin cups. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the chocolate syrup onto granola crumbs (about 1/2 teaspoon each). Spoon 1/3 cup frozen yogurt onto crumb mixture; smooth with back of spoon. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup. Top with remaining 2 pouches of granola crumbs. Press crumbs gently into top with fingers.
- Freeze cups about 3 hours or until firm. Store tightly covered in freezer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 105 mg, Sugar 21 g, TransFat 0 g
RHUBARB CRUMBLE ICE CREAM
This rhubarb crumble ice cream combines two of my favorite desserts into one fantastic creation! If you close your eyes, it actually tastes like you're taking a bite of fresh rhubarb crumble with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Throw this into a waffle cone and enjoy a classic summertime treat! -Shannon Dobos, Calgary, Alberta
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 quarts
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place rhubarb, 2/3 cup sugar and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, until rhubarb is softened and mixture is thickened, 8-10 minutes. Cool completely., In a small skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add oats, brown sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir until oats are coated, 45-60 seconds. Remove to a bowl; cool completely., In a bowl, whisk together both creams, vanilla and remaining sugar until sugar is completely dissolved. Fill cylinder of an ice cream maker no more than two-thirds full. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions. During the last 5 minutes of processing, add oat mixture, breaking up any large crumbles before adding., Transfer half of the ice cream to a 1-quart freezer container; drizzle with half of the rhubarb mixture. Using a knife, cut through mixtures in a zigzag pattern to swirl. Repeat with remaining ice cream and rhubarb. Freeze, covered, until firm, about 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts :
FROZEN YOGURT GRANOLA CUPS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: peanut butter, honey, granola, greek yogurt, strawberry, blueberry, dark chocolate
Provided by Crystal Hatch
Yield 12 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat peanut butter and honey in microwave for approximately 30 seconds, or until melted.
- In a medium sized bowl, pour melted peanut butter and honey over granola and stir to combine.
- Spoon granola mix evenly into 12 lined muffin cups, pressing firmly into the bottom.
- Top each cup with about 1.5 ounces (45g or ⅓ of a single-serving container) of yogurt.
- Top each cup with strawberries, blueberries and dark chocolate chunks.
- Cover tightly with foil and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Keep frozen and allow to thaw for a few minutes before eating. Wrap individually in foil for an easy on-the-go snack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197 calories, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 16 grams
More about "frozen yogurt crunch cups recipes"
13 BEST FROZEN YOGURT RECIPES (EASY DESSERT) - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published Apr 28, 2022Category Desserts, Recipe Roundup
- Skinny Peanut Butter Banana Frozen Yogurt. This sweet, delectable treat combines two of my favorite things, peanut butter, and chocolate. There are even some frozen bananas in the mix, too.
- Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt. If bananas aren’t really your cup of tea, leave them out! This peanut butter frozen yogurt is almost the same as the recipe above.
- Apricot Frozen Yogurt. Have some extra apricots sitting around and need to use them up? This recipe is perfect for that. This five-ingredient frozen yogurt has a fruity, vibrant flavor.
- Blueberry Yogurt Swirl Popsicles. Need a frozen yogurt treat that doesn’t take two hands to eat? Make these gorgeous popsicles instead. You need nothing more than blueberries, yogurt, and honey to make them.
- Mango Frozen Yogurt. Here’s another straightforward, three-ingredient recipe. It combines mangoes, honey, and yogurt. Its taste, though, is pure mango goodness.
SIMPLE YOGURT CRUNCH ⋆ 100 DAYS OF REAL FOOD
5/5 (5)Category Breakfast, Snacks & AppetizersAuthor Lisa LeakeCalories 650 per serving
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the yogurt, 2 teaspoons of the maple syrup (or honey), and vanilla. Divide equally between 2 or 3 cereal bowls and set aside.
- In a medium sized saute pan over medium heat melt the butter. Add the nuts to the pan and stir until well coated. Drizzle the maple syrup (or honey) over the top and cook until lightly toasted (i.e. brown) for about 1 to 2 minutes. Nuts can go from perfect to burnt very quickly so it's important to remove them from the heat as soon as they are ready.
- Spoon equal amounts of the nut mixture onto the yogurt bowls, toss a handful of berries on top, and serve. Enjoy!
CEREAL CRUNCH FROZEN YOGURT BREAKFAST BARS | PICK UP LIMES
4.9/5 (32)Category BreakfastServings 9Total Time 3 hrs 11 mins
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN YOGURT: THE SIMPLEST, EASIEST RECIPE - KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
FLAVORS | SWEETFROG PREMIUM FROZEN YOGURT
FROZEN YOGURT CUPS - | WELCOME TO PRAIRIE FARMS
3-INGREDIENT FROZEN YOGURT GRANOLA CUPS - JESSICA IN THE KITCHEN
EASY 5-MINUTE FROZEN YOGURT CUPS | HEAVENLY HOMEMAKERS
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE FROZEN YOGURT CUPS %%SEP
3-INGREDIENT FROZEN YOGURT RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
FROZEN YOGURT RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EASY FROZEN YOGURT RECIPE - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
PEANUT BUTTER FROZEN YOGURT POPS - JUST A TASTE
NANCY | HEALTHY RECIPES ON INSTAGRAM: "HAVE YOU TRIED THE VIRAL …
FROZEN YOGURT CUPS RECIPE | POPSUGAR FITNESS
FROZEN YOGURT GRANOLA CUPS WITH STRAWBERRIES
FROZEN YOGURT CUPS RECIPE - TODAY
FROZEN YOGURT CUPS - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
FROZEN STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP YOGURT CUPS - PAMS …
EGGPLANT RECIPES: KATSU, CARAMELIZED WITH YOGURT SAUCE, AND WITH …
TASTY TREATS AND FROZEN CUSTARD MENU | THE MEADOWS FROZEN …
TOPPINGS | SWEETFROG PREMIUM FROZEN YOGURT
You'll also love