GRILLED HALIBUT WITH LEMON-BASIL VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - (3.8/5)
Provided by SushiChick
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, crushed garlic cloves and grated lemon peel in small bowl to blend. Stir in 2 tablespoons fresh basil and capers. Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 hour ahead. Let stand at room temperature.) Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Season halibut steaks with salt and pepper. Brush fish with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette, dividing equally. Grill or broil halibut steaks until just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer fish to plates. Rewhisk remaining vinaigrette; pour over fish. Garnish fish with remaining 1 tablespoon basil and serve.
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH LEMON-BASIL VINAIGRETTE
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, crushed garlic cloves and grated lemon peel in small bowl to blend. Stir in 2 tablespoons fresh basil and capers. Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 hour ahead. Let stand at room temperature.)
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Season halibut steaks with salt and pepper. Brush fish with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette, dividing equally. Grill or broil halibut steaks until just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer fish to plates. Rewhisk remaining vinaigrette; pour over fish. Garnish fish with remaining 1 tablespoon basil and serve.
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH CHARRED TOMATO VINAIGRETTE
This dish screams easy summertime dinner and takes advantage of peak tomato season. Juicy heirlooms are a bed for the fish and sweet cherry tomatoes are lightly charred to give the vinaigrette a subtle smoky flavor. Serve with grilled country bread rubbed with garlic, a crunchy salad or buttery corn on the cob for a memorable meal.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat.
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes on a large platter and set aside. Pat the skin of the halibut dry with a paper towel and then brush the fillets all over with olive oil. Season the flesh generously with salt and pepper.
- Oil the grill grates and put the cherry tomatoes and fish skin-side down on the grill. Cover and let cook until the tomatoes are charred and starting to split, about 5 minutes, depending on the ripeness of the tomatoes and the heat from your grill. Cook the halibut until just cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer the fish skin-side down to the platter with the sliced tomatoes.
- Put the cherry tomatoes in a blender, discarding the vine, and add the olive oil, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt and several grinds of pepper. Blend until smooth, then stir in half the chives and basil. Spoon the tomato vinaigrette over the fish and tomatoes. Drizzle everything with some more olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining chives and basil. Finish with a sprinkle of flaky salt.
LEMON ROSEMARY MARINATED GRILLED HALIBUT
- Whisk together the wine, lemon juice, olive oil and rosemary in a small shallow baking dish. Add the halibut and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once. Preheat grill. Remove fish from marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
GRILLED LEMON-BASIL HALIBUT
We love this dish, I serve it with baby carrots, steamed, mashed Gorgonzola cheese mashed potatoes and a small garden salad.
Provided by Dancer
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, lemon peel and sun-dried tomatoes in blender or food processor.
- Stir in 2 tbsp fresh basil and the capers.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour half of vinaigrette over fish and marinate 15 to 30 minutes.
- When ready to grill fish, remove from marinade.
- Discard that marinade.
- Prepare the grill and spray with oil to keep fish from sticking.
- Grill fish until just cooked through 2 to 4 minutes per side.
- Divide fish among 4 plates.
- Stir remaining vinaigrette and drizzle over fish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.7, Fat 15.9, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 68.1, Sodium 187.4, Carbohydrate 3.4, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.5, Protein 26.2
More about "grilled halibut with lemon basil vinaigrette recipes"
GRILLED HALIBUT RECIPE WITH LEMON-BASIL VINAIGRETTE - THE SPRUCE …
3.9/5 (18)Total Time 20 minsCategory Entree, Dinner, LunchCalories 420 per serving
QUICK AND SIMPLE RECIPE: GRILLED HALIBUT WITH LEMON …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
GRILLED HALIBUT RECIPE WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
GRILLED (OR BAKED) HALIBUT WITH LEMON-BASIL VINAIGRETTE
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH LEMON-BASIL VINAIGRETTE - MILES FARMERS MARKET
GRILLED HALIBUT - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH LEMON-BASIL VINAIGRETTE – CHAWTIME
TIPS FOR GRILLING HALIBUT - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST GRILLED HALIBUT RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE GRILLED HALIBUT - DELISH
HALIBUT WITH LEMON-BASIL VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - WHAT'S COOKING …
TOP 5 GRILLED HALIBUT RECIPES - HALIBUT
GRILLED PACIFIC HALIBUT WITH LEMON BASIL VINAIGRETTE - TRAVEL
GRILLED HALIBUT - HEY GRILL, HEY
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH LEMON-BASIL VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
50 OF OUR BEST GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES - MSN
SIX RECIPES TO TAKE YOUR BACKYARD BBQ FROM BORING TO BEST-EVER
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH EASY LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH BASIL-SHALLOT BUTTER RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
GRILLED HALIBUT RECIPE (WITH LEMON-BASIL PESTO SAUCE) | KITCHN
LEMON ORZO SALAD - LITTLE BROKEN
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH LEMON-BASIL VINAIGRETTE - BIGOVEN.COM
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH LEMON BUTTER CAPER SAUCE - H-E-B
5 MOUTH-WATERING GRILLED HALIBUT RECIPES FOR A HEALTHY AND …
STRAWBERRY WALNUT SALAD WITH GOAT CHEESE | WALDER WELLNESS, RD
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH LEMON-CAPER VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
You'll also love